Old April 24th 05, 02:34 PM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

No, that's not "it", and the letter from your ISP that YOU quoted
said so..."Stop it, or else".

I suggest you read it again you liar. What they meant by stop they
meant with picture if you don't believe me write them, "they do not get
involved with individual disputes" their own words. If you soooo
concerned and think you have something then go for it, So far your
nothing but talk. a whine little CB operator who sits on a newsgroup
and bad mouth people because you a poor miserable little man who tries
to bring people down to your level.
Todd N9OGL

Toad, didn't you just describe yourself? What an idiot!

Old April 24th 05, 02:51 PM
Dee Flint

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
The House Subcommittee on Telecommunication oversees the FCC, if you
read the whole letter I inform him that there is I believe a form of
abuse going on , He will then in turn ask the FCC to resolve the
problem. as for blowing it off it's very doubtful, I keep bugging him
about it until something is done about it.

Todd N9OGL

He will NOT do anything about it except perhaps to tell YOU to contact the
FCC. The subcommittee job is to review proposed laws before being submitted
to the floor. It is NOT to interpret law. You need to start in the right
place and that is the FCC.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old April 24th 05, 03:19 PM
N9OGL

They have a little more power then you think, I was in a meeting with
him discusing the FCC licensing system and the first thing he said
before we even got start was "if there is a problem with the FCC we
need to know, and we will fix the problem." and that was before the
meeting. the subcommittee doesn't like the idea of the FCC "abusing" it
power and they said unless people tell them about these abuses they
can't help fix the problem. I remeber back in the 90's the subcommittee
was going to try to disband the FCC and run the whole thing themselves.

Todd N9OGL

Old April 24th 05, 03:20 PM
N9OGL

They have a little more power then you think, I was in a meeting with
him discusing the FCC licensing system and the first thing he said
before we even got start was "if there is a problem with the FCC we
need to know, and we will fix the problem." and that was before the
meeting. the subcommittee doesn't like the idea of the FCC "abusing" it
power and they said unless people tell them about these abuses they
can't help fix the problem. I remember back in the 90's the

Old April 24th 05, 04:01 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
They have a little more power then you think, I was in a meeting with
him discusing the FCC licensing system and the first thing he said
before we even got start was "if there is a problem with the FCC we
need to know, and we will fix the problem." and that was before the
meeting. the subcommittee doesn't like the idea of the FCC "abusing"

it
power and they said unless people tell them about these abuses they
can't help fix the problem. I remeber back in the 90's the

subcommittee
was going to try to disband the FCC and run the whole thing

themselves.

I am sure he thought he was being attentive to your "issues",
Todd, but I wonder what his take on you is going to be when he sees
what you've said, what you've done, and where you're "coming from"...

No politician is going to allow him/herself to go out on a limb
for someone who blatantly lies and brags about violating federal laws.

Good luck.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 24th 05, 06:51 PM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:
correction
I haven't been on the air illegal since 1999

Priceless!

Dave K8MN
Old April 24th 05, 07:26 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
The way my google system is setup here, i can't do spell check and I'm
not to take the time to go to another application to check my spelling.
Todd N9OGL

How about going to second grade and learn a little spelling?
Old April 24th 05, 07:38 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dee Flint wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...

The House Subcommittee on Telecommunication oversees the FCC, if you
read the whole letter I inform him that there is I believe a form of
abuse going on , He will then in turn ask the FCC to resolve the
problem. as for blowing it off it's very doubtful, I keep bugging him
about it until something is done about it.

Todd N9OGL

He will NOT do anything about it except perhaps to tell YOU to contact the
FCC. The subcommittee job is to review proposed laws before being submitted
to the floor. It is NOT to interpret law. You need to start in the right
place and that is the FCC.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Toddieboy is a complete moron, I am sure that his letters go immediately
into file 13.
Old April 25th 05, 04:01 AM
KØHB

"N9OGL" wrote

As for letter as I stated earlier I'm going to
resolve this information bulletin problem.

This would be a good time to learn to laugh at yourself. Or, develop
multiple personalities! That way you won't be laughing at you, you'll be
laughing with you.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old April 25th 05, 04:45 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
No, that's not "it", and the letter from your ISP that YOU quoted
said so..."Stop it, or else".

I suggest you read it again you liar. What they meant by stop they
meant with picture if you don't believe me write them, "they do not get
involved with individual disputes" their own words. If you soooo
concerned and think you have something then go for it, So far your
nothing but talk. a whine little CB operator who sits on a newsgroup
and bad mouth people because you a poor miserable little man who tries
to bring people down to your level.
Todd N9OGL

You know something todd, this man has served his country, he has raised
a family, has shown compassion to other humans, he even has a job. I
think Steve deserves some respect from a peon like you. You in turn,
live at home and bumm off your parents, you don't work, you have no
respect for the country you live in nor it's laws, you have no
compassion for anybody or anything, you lie about everything, there is
nothing lower then you todd, if Steve took you to his level it would
only be up.