Old May 22nd 05, 09:48 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 5:37 pm

wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Bofum actually. Between the artifact "battle-scarred" RTTY

repeater
babysitter and his mindless T5 shipping dock carton-kicking

syncophant
. . yeah, they both make the "grade". Plop-plop.

w3rv

"Shipping dock, carton-kicking what?" Hi, hi!

I was never a loggie!

I'm still curious about your claims of "real military experience."

Got any?

In uniform? Zip.

That's right. So don't go blathering that you've got anything even
resembling "real military experience" again. Got it?

You've been outed.

Kellie was NEVER "IN." :-)

Kellie has NEVER worked any military communications, doesn't
know feces from footwear polish on what the BIG people do.

Kellie ought to go to the following links for some "education:"

http://kauko.hallikainen.org/history/equipment

In my J.A. Banks suits you bet!

Hi!

The brand is more likely "Jar Jar Binks." :-)

Next month it will probably escalate to "Saville Row" and
the rack next to Sean Connery's... :-)

What's any of it have to do with ham radio??

Absolutely nothing!

So why did you make such lying claims on a ham radio newsgroup???

You've been outed!

Kellie has made some outrageous claims in here NOT about
amateur radio. His "I got 26 patents!" claim is a
classic...which turns into ONE...that got "multiplied" from
alleged "foreign filings."

There's Kellie's claims of the "P-51 pilot using a knee-key
and morse to communicate while pioneering airways over the
pole." Which is another great exaggeration stolen from old
aviation tales.

Kellie's famous "28 Volt Jeeps" of WW2 is another...one used
by somebody to "power up" some ARC-5 surplus radios. He
could fool some newbies on that except for the fact that WW2
vehicles had mostly 6 Volt ignition systems. Post-WW2 jeeps
were converted to 28 Volt systems along with most other land
vehicles. [conversion was still going on until the mid-1950s]

Somehow he thinks that all will be impressed by his claim to
having dinner (or was it supper?) "with the Captain" and
being "served by 'drudges'" makes him "special" with hams.
Now we are getting the "J. A. Banks suit" thing. [never
heard of the brand, must be an eastie coast kind of thing]

And I didn't say any on you'se guys at Dayton today.

They prolly saw you first and ducked out of sight.

w3rv

I saw Ed Hare up on stage while I renewed my membership for the very
last time. Haynie was approachable.

Though I disagreed with Ed, I actually respected his presence on RRAP
right up to the time he called me a bootlegger. He crossed the line
and he knows it.

I've exchanged e-mail with Jim Haynie after his short time
in this newsgroup. That was civil...on both sides. I wasn't
going to change his mind and he couldn't change mine.

Ed Hare was very kind in sending me a year's worth of back
issues of QEX some time ago. Gracious act and those issues
were, as expected, very interesting. We also exchanged
e-mail, him expecting me to acquiesce and "accept" the
Newington views. We were also civil in that back and forth
although he tended towards a bit of aggression when I did
not accept the Newington party line.

I could have respected Kelly as well. He made the same mistake and he
has told lies. For example, he has no military experience though he
has said otherwise.

All of the "veterans" in here who have NOT worked any military
radio communications all say "that isn't AMATEUR." TS. Radio
is radio, regardless of who turns it on. In the 1950s - and on
into the 1970s - HF was still used by the military for majority
message traffic worldwide. Those military radios used the very
same physics as any civilian radios. The ionosphere didn't pop-
to and salute if a military radio came on HF. Millions of
messages flowed through the Defense Communications System or
DCS worldwide by the end of the Vietnam War (for US in 1975)
but Kellie was never a part of that. He likes to HINT that he
was, but anyone who has actually DONE it can recognize he is
only a standard bull****ter whose "experience" in BIG comms
is restricted to amateur radio hobby playing-around...and his
imagination.

Old May 22nd 05, 09:51 PM

From: "bb" on Sat,May 21 2005 3:03 pm

From: "bb" on Thurs,May 19 2005 3:26 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I made NO threats, "thinly veiled" or otherwise about

ahrm to
anyone or their wives...

Your words, Steve, ~A person only has to feel threatened for a

threat
to have ocurred.

In this case, I think the "threat" is your fear of what your

WIFE
is going to think about the silliness you conduct in this forum.

Momma swing a nasty rolling pin, does she...?!?!

Hi! You tell me.

Tsk, tsk. Stebie, at a loss for anything else, MUST bring in
WIVES to the non-discussion.

Threats of "Dialing...." Threats of talking to other people's

wives...

Silly Gunny is finally coming to the conclusion that he is impotent in
having others bend to his will. "Must. Get. Reinforcement." to
borrow a line from Captain James T Kirk.

It might have been a disagreement among "Steve and the Boys."
[Stebie's former "signature"]

Apparently the "Boys" gave him the finger and walked off...?

He attempts humiliation and shame of others, a mild form of
Personal Attack mode that is supposed to be "non-threatening."
All he has is a NON-reply and a NON-threat.

He is finally coming to the realization that he is Quiteineffective in
the Extra Bully role model.

He might think he is Borg..."resistance is futile" etc. :-)

Unless you include the harm that MIGHT come to
YOU if I were to mail some of your posts to your spouses and

let them
see how you act in public.

Don't mail anything to my home. If you do, the Postal

Inspector will
open the package.

Sure they will.

And the WORST thing they might find are hard copies of your

lies,
deceit and public misconduct, Brian.

And by the way, the "Postal Inspector" doesn't "inspect"

FedEx,
DHL, UPS, etc...

Rest assured that any local authority will do the opening. Send
nothing to me or addressed to my home.

Stebie has elevated the "threat" level. He thinks. :-)

Tsk. He should go back to "signing" his posts with "Steve and
the Boys" (as if he had a "gang" of anything but his split
personalities).

Sick freak.

Stebie is one of those computer-modem types who escapes into his
own world of imagination when on-line...the one where he can say
anything he wants to anyone and never worry about harm to him.

Stebie seems to worry a lot about how "wives" feel. That indicates
some problems HE has rather than us. [Stebie will deny and deny
that, yet we two don't mention our wives but Stebie brings that up
often]

Truth.

You should try it some time.

Try sending some my way and I will.

Poor Stebie. In his world, whatever he says/writes/shouts IS
"truth." Reality and the rest of the human society doesn't
think so.

It takes a village idiot. Maybe when Hillary gets elected he'll
finally get the help that the Veterans Administration has been unable
to give.

Stebie is still unaware that the U.S. government doesn't give
out information on citizens as freely as he thinks. The VA
won't give out any info on him by a simple phone call. Not
since 1976. :-)

Unaccpetable to YOU since I frequently point out your

errors,
mistakes and blatant lies and have no reservation to say so.

You lie a lot.

Nope.

Right. You lie a whole lot.

Tsk. It's a good thing he isn't into real estate. He would have
been arrested for fraud long ago with his "lots." :-)

Sand lots. Kicking sand. Kicking and kicking lots of sand. He's a
banty rooster.

It's more like a box of kitty litter he is "kicking" in. :-)

I agree that you don't LIKE what I say...Mostly because what

ahve to say shreds your silly rants to bits, but that doesn't

make it
lies.

Still waiting on that "authentic" MARS documentation. Got any?

He doesn't "ahve" any authentic documentation. shrug

Maybe he was born at home by an unwed mother. shrug

I'll argue that he might not be of terrestrial origin...:-)

Then again, he could have been "issued" rather than born...

Or maybe sold over the counter at "Sgt Grit - 'If we don't have
it, Chesty wouldn't want it'" :-)

You know what you say of people without "authentic" documentation?

PCTA Extra Double Standard. QED and deja vu. :-)

He goes to the back of the line at the department of redundancy
department.

He might get to the front of the line when his number is up.

Your words, your rules, your embarassment.

The PCTA Extra Double Standard makes it all "different."

I agree. It makes these guy's core values quiteridiculdous.

Might be a result of his marine "core?" :-)

Sorry it's annoying to you. I've told you before if

you'd stop
lying people would stop calling you a liar.

Speaking of lying, where is your "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa
documentation?

The abbreviation is "ANCOIC", Brain, and it's waiting for

you to
go first...Afterall, I've had questions in front of you for

YEARS.

But I've already been labeled a liar.

So you produce your authentic documentation or forever be known as

liar and a gay man.

Stebie doesn't "ahve" any documentation. Because he doesn't,
he has to go into his chicken dance all around producing the
documentation. QED once again.

Chicken dance??? Hi, hi!

I'm reminded of the Octoberfest (in September) with sawed-off, fat
little guys in flight suits squawking and making a spectacle of
themselves. Hi!!!

...but scowling with ASSISTANT NCO "authority" all the time...:-)

Unlike YOU, however, I've given specific dates, times,

details,
locations, etc...More than enough for any reasonable person to

make a
solid third party determination.

And I have given such information previously. Additionally, had

you
had a QSO with me, you'd have my QSL card with exact GMT date/time

and
frequency hand written by me on it. Unfortunately for you, you

were
unable to make the trip.

Stebie keeps "tripping" over his own writings in here.

EVERYONE keeps tripping over Silly Gunny's writings in here.

Stebie's outbursts trigger all sorts of anony-mousies to write
nasty things in here. The place is getting to be a cess-pool.

Since you didn't get one of my cards, you have labeled me a liar

and a
gay man.

Stebie is an emotionally volatile Sore Loser. Poor baby.

And a Cold Sore. Infantile.

A walking herpes outbreak...

So it is your turn to provide authentic documentation of your

alleged
MARS appointment to "A" NCOIC MARS/Okinawa, or will will forever be
known as a liar and a gay man.

Sounds fair enough to me.

Equally Fair as he has been to me!

There's still the matter of the PCTA Extra Double Standard.

THEY can say things in here which are "truth" while all
NCTAs "tell lies." :-)

Tsk. I'll bet Stebie doesn't have name/rank of the NCOIC he
was "assistant" to. :-) Or of the OIC in charge of the
MARS station. Or of the equipment at that mighty MARS station.

He doesn't have to remember such inane details. The appointing
official is named in the signature block of his authentic letter of
appointment.

Did he ever have any official documentation??? I think not.

Stebie hasn't even described the Okinawa MARS station.

Maybe he thinks it is some kind of secret, hush-hush, very
sensitive installation? :-)

You, on the otherhand, continue to be devious, deceitful and
deceptive.

In otherwords...a liar.

Got papers? No papers = LIAR!

Your words, your rules, your embarassment.

Stebie hoist hisself on own petard. :-)

I've Quiteenjoyed holding the Silly Gunny to the standards he has set
for me. Not surprisingly, he has been unable to live up to his own
standards. Yet he begs and begs me to accept less than authentic
documentation. I think he is lying about most things he's claimed.

Remember the venue, Brian. This is the home of the PCTA Extra
Double Standard. Anything they state is "truth" and anything
against that is "lying."

Send nothing to my home. You've been notified. Best of Luck.

You obviously don't think Mrs. Brain has much of a sense of

humor.
Your tone and response leads me to believe I am closer to THAT

truth
than you'd care I be...

Wonder what she'd think about you trying to keep the truth

from
her?

Wonder what she'd think about finding out that her husband

has an
alter ego she doesn't know about, Brain...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Hi! Multi-Steve says other people have alter-ego's. Hi, hi!

Projection? Ayup.

With all his multiple personalities working hard, he has us
outnumbered, Brian! :-)

Wonder if he has them all on a time clock. Prolly runs into some big
money.

I think they all work for the motto "For the Corps, God, and
Country!"

All "volunteer" work. :-)

Actually, Stebie is guilty as hell of the "projection" syndrome.
He must be worried that HIS wife will find out about his
extravagant claims. [his SECOND wife, that is...]

My wife and I have our computers (near identical) on separate
computer desks (identical, I made them out of butcher-block
tops on legs plus pull-out keyboard drawers) in our converted
3rd bedroom (now an "office"). Those are at right angles in
one corner...we can easily look over and see what the other is
doing. Right now I'm off-line answering this and she is on-line
looking up something. We don't have any secrets from one
another. She sees what I'm working on and I see what she's
working on. Respect for one another is a large plus in any
marriage.

Stebie wanted to drive in a "wedge" to my marriage early-on
with lots and lots of insinuations and implications, all a
lot of falsies. He didn't get anywhere...but that's all he
had for his "replies." That's Stebie's idea of "amateur radio
policy discussion" - trying to distort and insult other
peoples' families and relationships.

But, psychological projection he DOES do in here. He can't
admit it without "losing face" so he waltzes around every
claim, trying to blame others for his own faults. He can't
help himself at this stage.

Welp, I find him Quiteineffective at the Bully role, try as he
might. Maybe one day he will find serenity in the Hillary Clinton

for Wayward Maniacs. Until then, we either keep trying to point him

in
the right direction, or killfile him. What do you suggest?

Elect him to the ARRL Board of Directors? :-)

Find an autographed first-edition of "Mein Kampf" to add
to his collection of amateur radio book?

Or we can just watch him disintigrate slowly, sinking deeper
into his psychosis of self-perceived greatness and
gargantuan claims.

Or maybe just call 1-800-DENTIST to find him a good one to fix
his teeth so he can smile on a new photograph?