Old May 7th 05, 02:21 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Doors are expensive...take time to replace. ###holes
are cheap, plentiful. shrug

Your wife should know, Lennie.

She put's her lips on one each night before she goes to bed.

Ask
her.

Steve, K4YZ

Robeson has to personalize insults to include one's immediate family.

Poor Steve, suffers from Excrementia!

I didn't insult anyone's families...Just redirected Lennie to where
the ###hole was...

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 7th 05, 02:50 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

Doors are expensive...take time to replace. ###holes
are cheap, plentiful. shrug

Your wife should know, Lennie.

She put's her lips on one each night before she goes to bed.

Ask
her.

Steve, K4YZ

Robeson has to personalize insults to include one's immediate

family.

Poor Steve, suffers from Excrementia!

I didn't insult anyone's families...

You did.

Just redirected Lennie to where the ###hole was...

Steve, K4YZ

Then you should have posted your QSL address.

Is this going to be your final, final, final word with me? Hi!

Old May 8th 05, 01:27 AM

From: "bb" on Fri,May 6 2005 6:58 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got

one?

It's not my "say so".

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank. He tried to pull
off a snowjob thinking that NOBODY would ever check
up on him.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject. You better dig through

that
box of medals and see if you can find some authentic documentation.
Funny how you have things that you didn't earn, but don't have the
things that just might save you from being a lying sack of excrement.

Hi!

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out and he probably resents that, begging to
have a connections again.

MARS on Okinawa of 1981 was NOT of any importance
in military communications in the Pacific area. It
was primarily of the "special services" kind...of
the same importance as any morale-boosting activity
such as USO stage shows to entertain the troops.
The message identifier of RUAW in the DCS (Defense
Communications System) was handled by regular
military communications personnel at Okinawa...as
it had been since 1945. MARS activities were never
a part of that. [Note: With the advent of the DSN
the node identifiers were no doubt revised from
the old 100 WPM TTY times' identifiers of the early
1980s]

"NCOIC" is an old, common military term, an acronym
for Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge. It refers
to what would be "foreman" or "superintendent" in
civilian life. "OIC" (for Officer In Charge) would
be the responsible commissioned officer.

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened

with
the proper authorizations.

Why would I beleive that?

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

1981 was 24 years ago, in relative peacetime (the
U.S. engagement in Vietnam stopped in 1975 or 30
years ago). Ordinary people NOT in the marines
would not understand "MAW" as an acronym for
"Marine Air Wing" nor the prefix of "1st" as being
a unit designation, not the baggage-holder of
"first" as in "first-class" or "number one," etc.
Using "1st MAW" carries with it a sense of
"familiarity" with the military as if the writer
was someone with importance. Self-importance in
this case. Military unit personnel, commanders
included, come and go rather frequently...records
of 24 years ago are not kept intact in a unit but
are sent to some archival facility. The
"Commanding General" of the First Marine Air Wing
of today (if it was a flag rank) would NOT have
such detailed personnel records of two dozen
years ago to verify anyone...except other high
staff officers listed by name and rank in a unit
historical summary. Is a marine "wing" large
enough for star rank as a commander? That hasn't
been explained.

A "wing" in the USAF is a large unit and goes back
to Army Air Corps days. Bottom to top, the old
Air Force aircraft unit names were squadron, group,
wing...corresponding roughly to land forces'
company, battalion, brigade, respectively. There
is no explanation given by Stebie on the size or
actual function of a Marine "air wing"...he
presumes that "everyone will 'know' it." Few,
relatively speaking, will know it. The USMC is
the fourth smallest U.S. military branch. USMC
is one of the last branches to become organized
into MARS...the USN was the last major branch
to join, several years after the USAF joined
with the USA origninating branch.

In a similar manner, Stebie once emphasized
his "importance" in the Tennessee State Guard
which has (from their own website) four
"brigades." The TN *STATE* (not affiliated
with the national guard or the federal
government) idea of a "brigade" is of a size
equivalent to a conventional USA company.
Stebie had a "commission" with the TN STATE
Guard as a "First Lieutenant"...and briefly
had his picture in a group's personnel
descriptions as "communications officer."
[the picture had him in his usual scowl]
Tsk. Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

Stebie never went to OCS let alone an Academy.

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

I told you to cough up some authentic documentation. Got any???

Stebie keeps trying to BLUFF. He thinks his
bluff and bluster will work...it is very difficult
to pull out any detailed military information on
a relatively UN-important military position that
supposedly existed 24 years ago.

You just refuse to "make the call".

You stupidly refuse to represent your own self-interest.

Stebie is doing nothing more than BLUFFING. He
doesn't hold any good cards, can't meet the "call."

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

They'll say that you suffer from Excrementia!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Brian, Stebie is doing his misdirect
and personal insult thing again. He can't admit to
BLUFFING so he tries to turn things around with
misdirection into your personal life.

As I've written, copying an old, hoary folk maxim,
"assholes are cheap and plentiful." BLUFFERS
are that kind of person. They all suffer from
the malady of EXCREMENTIA...

Old May 8th 05, 02:02 AM
bb

From: "bb" on Fri,May 6 2005 6:58 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave you the unit, date, time and place. Nothing there
inaccurate.

Silly Gunny, I won't accept your say so. You need to show an
authenticate document with your name on it, appointing you to

the
position of "ANCOIC MARS" with a duty location of Okinawa. Got

one?

It's not my "say so".

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank.

And MARS and Amateur callsigns.

He tried to pull
off a snowjob thinking that NOBODY would ever check
up on him.

He is very foolish.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject. You better dig through

that
box of medals and see if you can find some authentic documentation.
Funny how you have things that you didn't earn, but don't have the
things that just might save you from being a lying sack of

excrement.

Hi!

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out

They threw him aside with great force.

and he probably resents that, begging to
have a connections again.

Quite true. Wonder what "Rank" he claims to hold in the CAP???

MARS on Okinawa of 1981 was NOT of any importance
in military communications in the Pacific area. It
was primarily of the "special services" kind...of
the same importance as any morale-boosting activity
such as USO stage shows to entertain the troops.

Miss Runner up?

The message identifier of RUAW in the DCS (Defense
Communications System) was handled by regular
military communications personnel at Okinawa...as
it had been since 1945. MARS activities were never
a part of that. [Note: With the advent of the DSN
the node identifiers were no doubt revised from
the old 100 WPM TTY times' identifiers of the early
1980s]

But, but, but...

"NCOIC" is an old, common military term, an acronym
for Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge. It refers
to what would be "foreman" or "superintendent" in
civilian life. "OIC" (for Officer In Charge) would
be the responsible commissioned officer.

That butterbar just might have been the person who appointed Steve to
"Chief, Okinawa MARS."

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

Asshole?

Any other correspondence from that claimed activity? Copy of

MARS
license? Logs? Anything? Hello???

Don't think so because it didn't happen. Hi!

Unlike your Somalia operation, this DID happen and happened

with
the proper authorizations.

Why would I beleive that?

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

Steve somehow thinks that I need his approval. I don't.

But even worse is that he knows that he needs my approval. Hi!

1981 was 24 years ago, in relative peacetime (the
U.S. engagement in Vietnam stopped in 1975 or 30
years ago). Ordinary people NOT in the marines
would not understand "MAW" as an acronym for
"Marine Air Wing" nor the prefix of "1st" as being
a unit designation, not the baggage-holder of
"first" as in "first-class" or "number one," etc.
Using "1st MAW" carries with it a sense of
"familiarity" with the military as if the writer
was someone with importance. Self-importance in
this case. Military unit personnel, commanders
included, come and go rather frequently...records
of 24 years ago are not kept intact in a unit but
are sent to some archival facility.

Welp, if he wants to clear his bad name, he has a request in at such a
facility. Otherwise.... he is unable to articulate any rational
knowledge of MARS activities indicating nothing more than a mere
callsign collection at the very, very best.

The
"Commanding General" of the First Marine Air Wing
of today (if it was a flag rank) would NOT have
such detailed personnel records of two dozen
years ago to verify anyone...except other high
staff officers listed by name and rank in a unit
historical summary. Is a marine "wing" large
enough for star rank as a commander? That hasn't
been explained.

Nor will it. Attempts to do so will melt the snow job.

A "wing" in the USAF is a large unit and goes back
to Army Air Corps days. Bottom to top, the old
Air Force aircraft unit names were squadron, group,
wing...corresponding roughly to land forces'
company, battalion, brigade, respectively. There
is no explanation given by Stebie on the size or
actual function of a Marine "air wing"...he
presumes that "everyone will 'know' it." Few,
relatively speaking, will know it. The USMC is
the fourth smallest U.S. military branch. USMC
is one of the last branches to become organized
into MARS...the USN was the last major branch
to join, several years after the USAF joined
with the USA origninating branch.

Its important to Steve to be associated with MARS, no matter how Johnny
Come Lately the US Navy was on the scene.

In a similar manner, Stebie once emphasized
his "importance" in the Tennessee State Guard
which has (from their own website) four
"brigades."

Another desperate attempt to be affiliated with something with an
important sounding name.

Heh, heh. He's got to still have authentic documention of that.
Wonder if he will post it? Should I start betaing him up on that one,
too?

The TN *STATE* (not affiliated
with the national guard or the federal
government) idea of a "brigade" is of a size
equivalent to a conventional USA company.
Stebie had a "commission" with the TN STATE
Guard as a "First Lieutenant"...and briefly
had his picture in a group's personnel
descriptions as "communications officer."

Are they fools? How the hell did he hoodwink them?

[the picture had him in his usual scowl]
Tsk. Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

Good. Could you imagine him with an Iraqui prisoner on a dog leash?

Stebie never went to OCS let alone an Academy.

But, but, but... he's an Occifer in the CAP and the TenTen Militia.

I even told you when, where and who to ask.

I told you to cough up some authentic documentation. Got any???

Stebie keeps trying to BLUFF. He thinks his
bluff and bluster will work...it is very difficult
to pull out any detailed military information on
a relatively UN-important military position that
supposedly existed 24 years ago.

My best guess is that he's lying again.

You just refuse to "make the call".

You stupidly refuse to represent your own self-interest.

Stebie is doing nothing more than BLUFFING. He
doesn't hold any good cards, can't meet the "call."

Keeps throwing money down. He's got problems. Doesn't know when to
fold.

Because Mrs. Brain P Burke is married to a coward.

What will the kids say...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

They'll say that you suffer from Excrementia!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Brian, Stebie is doing his misdirect
and personal insult thing again. He can't admit to
BLUFFING so he tries to turn things around with
misdirection into your personal life.

Wants "equal time" with my son. I've told him to stay away in no
uncertain terms.

As I've written, copying an old, hoary folk maxim,
"assholes are cheap and plentiful." BLUFFERS
are that kind of person. They all suffer from
the malady of EXCREMENTIA...

He needs to chug a bottle of Kao-Pectate and quit crapping all over
RRAP.

Old May 9th 05, 10:14 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank.

And MARS and Amateur callsigns.

And all of them, unlike your "Somalia" operation, are/were valid.

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out

They threw him aside with great force.

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

Steve somehow thinks that I need his approval. I don't.

Oh no, Brain...

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

But even worse is that he knows that he needs my approval.

I need nothing from you, Brain.

You refusal to answer the questions I put to you in response to
assertions YOU make is all I need...It's all ANYone following any of
this needs.

Welp, if he wants to clear his bad name...(SNIP)

I have no "bad name" to clear, Brain.

You asked for information, I gave it to you.

You then tried to change the parameters since you know that
following up on the information I gave you is going to make an even
bigger idiot out of you than you already are...If that's possible...

The
"Commanding General" of the First Marine Air Wing
of today (if it was a flag rank) would NOT have
such detailed personnel records of two dozen
years ago to verify anyone...except other high
staff officers listed by name and rank in a unit
historical summary. Is a marine "wing" large
enough for star rank as a commander? That hasn't
been explained.

Nor will it. Attempts to do so will melt the snow job.

Acutally, the Marine Corps keeps rather definitive records...Going
back to the beginning of the Marine Corps in 1775.

The "snowjob" is you trying to find a way to beg off of following
up on the very specific details you were given...

In a similar manner, Stebie once emphasized
his "importance" in the Tennessee State Guard
which has (from their own website) four
"brigades."

Another desperate attempt to be affiliated with something with an
important sounding name.

For two Veterans who allege patriotic service, both of you seem
to be embarrased or ashamed of it.

I think you are the ones we should be ashemed of...

In fact, I know we are...

[the picture had him in his usual scowl]
Tsk. Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

Good. Could you imagine him with an Iraqui prisoner on a dog leash?

No...but I can see me with you on one...

And Lennie's rendering of the state guard/defense force programs
is not accurate.

Stebie keeps trying to BLUFF. He thinks his
bluff and bluster will work...it is very difficult
to pull out any detailed military information on
a relatively UN-important military position that
supposedly existed 24 years ago.

My best guess is that he's lying again.

If that's your "best guess", then you pretty well fell flat on
your face...

Again.

Wants "equal time" with my son. I've told him to stay away in no
uncertain terms.

Of course you would.

And like I said, he'll find out about you in due time, Brain.

It's inevitable.

And what do you think he'll say when he sees what a habitual liar
you are, Brain...???

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 05, 11:55 AM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank.

And MARS and Amateur callsigns.

And all of them, unlike your "Somalia" operation, are/were valid.

No papers, no valid. Your words, your rules, your logic.

Show us your papers.

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out

They threw him aside with great force.

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Len is a member if IEEE, you are not.

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

Steve somehow thinks that I need his approval. I don't.

Oh no, Brain...

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a

single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

Silly Gunny, I had a Commander. Unlike your claimed "ANCOIC" stint, we
had leadership.

But even worse is that he knows that he needs my approval.

I need nothing from you, Brain.

You beg for my approval. You get all upset when it isn't there.

You refusal to answer the questions I put to you in response to
assertions YOU make is all I need...It's all ANYone following any of
this needs.

Silly Gunny, your refusal to post authentic documentation in response
to your silly assertions...

Welp, if he wants to clear his bad name...(SNIP)

I have no "bad name" to clear, Brain.

You asked for information, I gave it to you.

I asked for authentic documentation. You have none. You lied.

The
"Commanding General" of the First Marine Air Wing
of today (if it was a flag rank) would NOT have
such detailed personnel records of two dozen
years ago to verify anyone...except other high
staff officers listed by name and rank in a unit
historical summary. Is a marine "wing" large
enough for star rank as a commander? That hasn't
been explained.

Nor will it. Attempts to do so will melt the snow job.

Acutally, the Marine Corps keeps rather definitive

records...Going
back to the beginning of the Marine Corps in 1775.

Then you have absolutely no excuse for not posting authentic
documentation of your MARS claims...

....unless they are just claims.

The "snowjob" is you trying to find a way to beg off of

following
up on the very specific details you were given...

Is this your final, final, final word? Hi!

In a similar manner, Stebie once emphasized
his "importance" in the Tennessee State Guard
which has (from their own website) four
"brigades."

Another desperate attempt to be affiliated with something with an
important sounding name.

For two Veterans who allege patriotic service, both of you seem
to be embarrased or ashamed of it.

Embarassed by you desperately trying to get back in to a uniform, any
uniform (even a uniform that doesn't fit).

[the picture had him in his usual scowl]
Tsk. Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

Good. Could you imagine him with an Iraqui prisoner on a dog

leash?

No...but I can see me with you on one...

I have no doubt you fantasize about that.

And Lennie's rendering of the state guard/defense force programs
is not accurate.

Then clear everything up - POST AUTHENTIC DOCUMENTATION

Stebie keeps trying to BLUFF. He thinks his
bluff and bluster will work...it is very difficult
to pull out any detailed military information on
a relatively UN-important military position that
supposedly existed 24 years ago.

My best guess is that he's lying again.

If that's your "best guess", then you pretty well fell flat on
your face...

Your words, your rules, your logic. No Papers = LIAR.

Wants "equal time" with my son. I've told him to stay away in no
uncertain terms.

Of course you would.

And like I said, he'll find out about you in due time, Brain.

It's inevitable.

More projection? Hate your father? Hi!

Is this your final, final, final word?

Old May 9th 05, 03:01 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to

lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Len is a member if IEEE, you are not.

True.

He's a "life member" in an organization that he had to buy his way
into. IEEE does not, to the best of my knowledge, participate in any
public service, emergency service or other community-based programs.
Do they even do any philanthropic work? Scholarships? Even the ARRL
and CAP have money for kids to go on to advanced education with....What
does the IEEE offer kids...???

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

And as I said...Your IQ is showing.

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a

single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

Silly Gunny, I had a Commander. Unlike your claimed "ANCOIC" stint,

we
had leadership.

Obviously not.

You allege that one of them "gave (you) permission" to operate
your Amateur radio station when he did not, in fact, have that
authority to do so. Some "leadership".

I am sure he is grateful that if you were too stupid to keep your
mouth shut about operating from there, you've at least not embarrassed
him (her?) by dropping his name thereby exposing him (her?) for being
an idiot too....

You refusal to answer the questions I put to you in response

assertions YOU make is all I need...It's all ANYone following any

of
this needs.

Silly Gunny, your refusal to post authentic documentation in response
to your silly assertions...

Look, Brain...

Just admit that you don't have the guts to ask the Marine Corps
what my official duties were during the periods I gave you.

For two Veterans who allege patriotic service, both of you

seem
to be embarrased or ashamed of it.

Embarassed by you desperately trying to get back in to a uniform, any
uniform (even a uniform that doesn't fit).

All of my uniforms fir just fine, thank-you. (So says the USAF
Liasion Officers in front of whom I just stood a SAREX eval...)

Nice try though.

Since you're challenging me on who looks appropriate in uniforms,
let's see you post a picture of you in your "Official" Cub scout
leader's uniform, Brain...

You've lied about me being "flabby" despite evidence to the
contrary...Let's see a pic of YOU on line in your Official U. S. Cub
Scout Leader Uniform, complete with den numbers, council patch and
WEBLOS pin...

I wonder, by the way, what the Scouts would have to say about one
of their "leaders" who publically lies and uses the kind of language
you use in this public forum, Brain...?!?!

Or is reality a bit too challenging for you?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 05, 03:39 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

Do they even do any philanthropic work? Scholarships? Even the ARRL
and CAP have money for kids to go on to advanced education with....What
does the IEEE offer kids...???

IEEE sponsors hundreds of college-level scholarships, grants, internships, and
other educational awards totalling upwards of $1,000,000 per year.

High-school programs include the PEERS which provides resources at the
high-school level to encourage students in the study of science, math, and
technology.

With NSF and CCNY they sponsor "Stuff That Works", a set of academic tools
(lesson plans/curriculum units) for elementary and middle school teachers to use
to introduce the world of technology and engineering to their students.

The list could go on for several pages.

While ARRL has an excellent track record in supporting youth and education,
their efforts pale by comparison to the work being done by IEEE.

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 9th 05, 08:18 PM
K4YZ

K=D8HB wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote

[...]

Gee...that's greeeeeat.

Wonder why none of that money seems to make it to one of the more
well known outreach programs?

Thanks for the info, Hans.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 9th 05, 08:30 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

Wonder why none of that money seems to make
it to one of the more well known outreach programs?

What "well known outreach program" would that be, Steve?

de Hans, K0HB