Old May 9th 05, 08:40 PM
KØHB

"K4YZ" wrote

He's a "life member" in an organization that he had to buy his way
into.

"buy his way into"?!?!

Sorta like you "buy your way into" ARRL?

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB

Old May 9th 05, 11:03 PM

From: "K4YZ" on Mon,May 9 2005 7:01 am

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to

lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Len is a member if IEEE, you are not.

True.

He's a "life member" in an organization that he had to buy his

way
into.

"Buy" my way into it?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem, ANNUAL DUES since first joining in 1973 don't
quite meet Stebies' nasty inferences.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk. On reaching a total of chronological years
plus years of membership, a member automatically
becomes a Life Member, NO dues required, SPECTRUM
magazine still arrives every month, etc. NO
extra payment required.

First-time (full) members are automatically
eligible if they are graduates of an approved
college or university. Others must obtain the
written affidavit of at least three current IEEE
members of full or greater membership status. I
did the latter in 1973, had no problem getting
such written confirmation; I'd already had the
responsibility for engineering design for years.

All of that and much more can be confirmed/found
on the IEEE website at www.ieee.org.

IEEE is a PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION of a quarter
million members worldwide.

So is the ACM, the Association of Computing Machinery,
the very first-in-the-world professional association
of Information Technologists. For a few years I was
also a member of the ACM.

IEEE does not, to the best of my knowledge, participate in any
public service, emergency service or other community-based programs.
Do they even do any philanthropic work? Scholarships? Even the ARRL
and CAP have money for kids to go on to advanced education

with....What
does the IEEE offer kids...???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsk. One MUST laff and laff at Stebie's IGNORANCE.

Hans Brakob already pointed out what the IEEE does
for public service work, education, etc.

Stebie has merely to access www.ieee.org on the
web and see for himself.

But, Stebie will have to have his own ER team
ready to reattach his tongue and lip when he
sees what goes on. :-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

And as I said...Your IQ is showing.

Stebie EVADES the question. To repeat:

What DOES the "A" in "ANCOIC" stand for?

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a

single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

Silly Gunny, I had a Commander. Unlike your claimed "ANCOIC" stint,

we
had leadership.

Obviously not.

You allege that one of them "gave (you) permission" to operate
your Amateur radio station when he did not, in fact, have that
authority to do so. Some "leadership".

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stebie keeps on with his MANUFACTURED
wrongness of others.

Stebie is NOT in any position of radio regulation
anywhere. Stebie was NEVER in Somalia. Stebie was
not even in any military service at that time. Yet
Stebie "KNOWS" all the details!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, Brain...

Just admit that you don't have the guts to ask the Marine Corps
what my official duties were during the periods I gave you.

Tsk. The VA doesn't have any individual information
on Stebie's military service!

Sunnuvagun!

All of my uniforms fir just fine, thank-you. (So says the USAF
Liasion Officers in front of whom I just stood a SAREX eval...)

Tsk. The VA doesn't have any individual information on
Stebie's Civil Air Patrol service!

Sunnuvagun!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since you're challenging me on who looks appropriate in uniforms,
let's see you post a picture of you in your "Official" Cub scout
leader's uniform, Brain...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Stebie's UNIFORM-wearing pictures don't
show him smiling enough to show his teeth. Stebie keeps
denying he is "getting thick in his middle" so maybe
that's why he frowns and looks so serious? :-)

Get your teeth fixed, Stebie.

That will help you chew your thoughts into more digestible
form...not to mention biting your tongue a lot when you
babble MANUFACTURED, FICTITIOUS UNTRUTHS about professional
organizations.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder, by the way, what the Scouts would have to say about one
of their "leaders" who publically lies and uses the kind of language
you use in this public forum, Brain...?!?!

The BSA Chief Council might chew out Brian for being in
this newsgroup with spiteful, hating, ignorant yahoos
like Stebie. That's about it. :-)

So, Stebie, keep up the good work as a Public Relations
Representative in the ARRL's membership drive! You are
a Role Model of today's Amateur Extra Class!

Huzzah and a big ZBM2 to you...

Old May 9th 05, 11:05 PM

From: "K=D8=88B" on Mon,May 9 2005 12:30 pm

"K4YZ" wrote

Wonder why none of that money seems to make
it to one of the more well known outreach programs?

What "well known outreach program" would that be, Steve?

Stebie's WALLET.

That's where he keeps his "records," his data on
"seven hostile actions," his "ANCOIC of MARS"
appointment (by the CG of the 1st MAW), all his
awards and medals, etc.

Stebie won't reveal what is IN that "wallet" so
we have to "take his word" that all he says is
"true."

Old May 10th 05, 05:04 PM
K4YZ

From: "bb" on Fri,May 6 2005 6:58 pm

It must be. I don't see any legitimate agency of the US Governemnt
saying anything about your endeavors.

Stebie tried a simple BLUFF. He is a "credentialist"
whose expertise is all in his collection of certificates,
medals, titles, and badges of rank. He tried to pull
off a snowjob thinking that NOBODY would ever check
up on him.

No bluff. If I didn't want you to "check up" on this, I wouldn't
have given you the information.

be my guest or be known (which you already are, byt the way...) as
a coward.

It's the Marine Corps.

Hi! Hi, hi!!!

The Marine Corps is silent on the subject.

The Marine Corps is only "silent on the subject" since you didn't
ask the question for them to answer.

Poor Stebie...he NEEDS to be a PART of something
"greater" than the ordinary...to "be somebody" in
his own eyes. He NEEDS to be in a position of
authority...to have some "belonging" to a mighty
(in some eyes) organization having lots of trappings
of patriotism, honor, glory, etc. The military cast
him out and he probably resents that, begging to
have a connections again.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeelp....The Armed forces didn't cast me out, Lennie.

As for "belonging"...Why don't you go wake up Mrs. Correspondence
School shrink and ask her what "Maslow's Hierarchy" is all about.

I know certain aspects of human development are beyond you, Lennie,
so perhaps she can guide you a bit...

MARS on Okinawa of 1981 was NOT of any importance
in military communications in the Pacific area.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....But Army communications in 1953 is
important today...Uh huh...Funny how you manipulate what's important
and what's not, Lennie....

"NCOIC" is an old, common military term, an acronym
for Non-Commissioned Officer In Charge. It refers
to what would be "foreman" or "superintendent" in
civilian life. "OIC" (for Officer In Charge) would
be the responsible commissioned officer.

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

I guess "assistant" was beyond you..?!?!?

Even the Army has "ANCOIC" billets, Lennie.

Stebie is just trying to BLUFF his way out, Brian.
He will NOT answer you directly (a sure case of him
doing the bluffing snowjob) and instead tries to
misdirect the thread onto you and your alleged (by
him and Heil) "illegal operation."

No "misdirect" lennie.

Unlike Brain, I provided a specific unit, date and place.

Brain has provided nothing.

1981 was 24 years ago...(SNIP)

Very good, Lennie.

And 1953 was 52 years ago.

Huge snippage of Lennie's attempts to make an excuse for not
following up on my assignements snipped.

Usual dissing of others military service noted.

Few states have INDEPENDENT "guard"
organizations and they are NOT under any
federal command as are Army or Air Guard
units in times of emergency.

They're not "independant", Lennie. They're under the direct
control of the Adjutant General of the responsible state...Just like
the National Guard unless federally mobilized.

As I've written, copying an old, hoary folk maxim,
"###holes are cheap and plentiful." BLUFFERS
are that kind of person. They all suffer from
the malady of EXCREMENTIA...

Then from your assertion I can conclude you have a terminal
case...

The foregoing was a massive bluff...On YOUR part.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 12th 05, 08:38 PM
bb

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Lessee...Lennie's a member of nothing, and Brain alleges to

lead
some cub scouts around from time to time.

Len is a member if IEEE, you are not.

True.

He's a "life member" in an organization that he had to buy his

way
into.

You do not pay dues to any organizations? the ARRL?

IEEE does not, to the best of my knowledge, participate in any
public service, emergency service or other community-based programs.

It is not that kind of an organization.

Do they even do any philanthropic work? Scholarships? Even the ARRL
and CAP have money for kids to go on to advanced education

with....What
does the IEEE offer kids...???

Don't know. I'm not a member. Are you?

Let me point you to where you can find answers to your questions:

ieee.org

Stebie did NOT explain what the "A" stood for in
"ANOIC." That's an unusual acronym and not
familiar.

###hole?

Please, please Todd...I mean Brain...your IQ is showing...

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

And as I said...Your IQ is showing.

I thought it was a pretty good guess.

So what does the "A" stand for?

Make no mistake about it...I know EXACTLY who you needed
authorization for your "Somalia" operation...And there was not a

single
one of the officers in your unit who had that authority.

Silly Gunny, I had a Commander. Unlike your claimed "ANCOIC"

stint,
we
had leadership.

Obviously not.

You allege that one of them "gave (you) permission" to operate
your Amateur radio station when he did not, in fact, have that
authority to do so. Some "leadership".

I am sure he is grateful that if you were too stupid to keep

your
mouth shut about operating from there, you've at least not

embarrassed
him (her?) by dropping his name thereby exposing him (her?) for being
an idiot too....

You refusal to answer the questions I put to you in response

assertions YOU make is all I need...It's all ANYone following any

of
this needs.

Silly Gunny, your refusal to post authentic documentation in

response
to your silly assertions...

Look, Brain...

Just admit that you don't have the guts to ask the Marine Corps
what my official duties were during the periods I gave you.

For two Veterans who allege patriotic service, both of you

seem
to be embarrased or ashamed of it.

Embarassed by you desperately trying to get back in to a uniform,

any
uniform (even a uniform that doesn't fit).

All of my uniforms fir just fine, thank-you. (So says the USAF
Liasion Officers in front of whom I just stood a SAREX eval...)

Nice try though.

Since you're challenging me on who looks appropriate in

uniforms,
let's see you post a picture of you in your "Official" Cub scout
leader's uniform, Brain...

You've lied about me being "flabby" despite evidence to the
contrary...Let's see a pic of YOU on line in your Official U. S. Cub
Scout Leader Uniform, complete with den numbers, council patch and
WEBLOS pin...

Please understand, Silly Gunny, that the Cubmaster doesn't wear a den
number nor any WEBELOS pins.

Your pretense at knowledge of scouting is pathetic.

I wonder, by the way, what the Scouts would have to say about

one
of their "leaders" who publically lies and uses the kind of language
you use in this public forum, Brain...?!?!

Or is reality a bit too challenging for you?

Steve, K4YZ

Please withdraw your QRZ photograph. You're an embarassment.

Old May 13th 05, 12:18 AM
bb

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Let's see a pic of YOU on line in your Official U. S. Cub
Scout Leader Uniform, complete with den numbers, council patch and
WEBLOS pin...

Please understand, Silly Gunny, that the Cubmaster doesn't wear a den
number nor any WEBELOS pins.

Your pretense at knowledge of scouting is pathetic.

Your pretense at knowledge of military communications is pathetic.

Old May 13th 05, 12:33 AM
bb

bb wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Let's see a pic of YOU on line in your Official U. S. Cub
Scout Leader Uniform, complete with den numbers, council patch

and
WEBLOS pin...

Please understand, Silly Gunny, that the Cubmaster doesn't wear a

den
number nor any WEBELOS pins.

Your pretense at knowledge of scouting is pathetic.

Your pretense at knowledge of military communications is pathetic.

And your pretense at knowledge of MARS communications is pathetic.

POST YOUR PAPERS!

Old May 14th 05, 06:59 PM

From: "bb" on Fri,May 13 2005 6:07 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

Steve lies.

You keep saying that, Brain, but you've not supplied

evidence of a
single one...

Steve, K4YZ

I took a 3-week long snapshot of your postings and saw 29 lies,

and I
didn't even read all of your squabbles with the RRA.MISC guys.

And you haven't validated a one of them.

Not a one.

Nice troll, however.

No troll. Just facts.

Speaking of Facts, got any? Scan 'em and post 'em. Especially the

one
about "A" NCOIC of MARS/Okinawa.

I've been in and around military organizations between
1952 and 1989 and have NEVER seen, not even heard
mentioned, of any "Assistant" NCOIC (Non-Commissioned
Officer In Charge) TITLE.

That may be a "new" title in military hierarchy?

Could be that the USMC does things "differently." They
like to call the equivalent of a Private First Class as
"Lance Corporal." Much more "important" a title.

I'm still waiting for the Avenging Angle of Dearth to
supply his "authority" ("assistant" or otherwise) on
Somalian Radio Regulations...and of the USAF command
functions in regards to communications.

I've sort of given up on the Assistant to supply his
"authority" to "just pick up a phone and, using his
'medical qualifications', have anyone else 'picked
up' [by other authorities]."

MARS on Okinawa must have gotten a lot bigger since
the 60s. Perhaps they added a second cushion to the
Operating Office single desk chair? Sort of an
"Assistant" cushion? As is common in the military,
that second cushion would be abbreviated "Ass."
[seems to fit him somehow...]

Old May 14th 05, 09:50 PM
bb

From: "bb" on Fri,May 13 2005 6:07 pm

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:

[...]

I held the title of "Assistant Chief, Weather Station Operations" while
chopped to the 2nd Infantry Division, Camp Casey AIN, ROK.

It was not a rank, and it was not an "NCOIC" billet. It was a
"weather" thing.

Could be that the USMC does things "differently."

No doubt. The USMC probably did things "differently" than Steve
remembers.

They
like to call the equivalent of a Private First Class as
"Lance Corporal." Much more "important" a title.

Ah, yes. The "jousting" Corporals.

I'm still waiting for the Avenging Angle of Dearth to
supply his "authority" ("assistant" or otherwise) on
Somalian Radio Regulations...and of the USAF command
functions in regards to communications.

Don't. He has none. He doesn't even have the documents for the things
he claims of himself. He's one doc shy of a load.

I've sort of given up on the Assistant to supply his
"authority" to "just pick up a phone and, using his
'medical qualifications', have anyone else 'picked
up' [by other authorities]."

I remain a free man. He must of been smoking crack when he made those
unsubstantiated claims of absolute authority.

MARS on Okinawa must have gotten a lot bigger since
the 60s. Perhaps they added a second cushion to the
Operating Office single desk chair? Sort of an
"Assistant" cushion? As is common in the military,
that second cushion would be abbreviated "Ass."
[seems to fit him somehow...]

Some of the guys probably thought that of me. Goes with the job.

But it sure took Stevie Wonder a long time to remember what the "A"
stood for. Medication?