Old May 21st 05, 05:53 AM
Roger L

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why would I want to get a virus catching machine...like a windows
machine??....I run a mac and not once have I gotten a virus or spam...I
stick with a mac. As for school I am out of school for the time but I
planning to return to school real soon.

Todd N9OGL

You better go to skool some more Toddie. Go to Devry like me. Learn to spell
and go for a master degree.
When you move out of your daddys house you better be workning toward a
Master Degree like me. I don't want any illaterate moving in with me sincse
that would look bad.
and I have a Extra license too. If you want to move in with me you wll have
to be a Extra also. Easy to get. Just ask me.
I have a spare bedroom and room in my drive for your Yugo, so come on over
when you get $500 for a deposit.

Your freind, roger.

Old May 21st 05, 07:49 AM
N9OGL

No thanks roger, but I think Jim or steve are looking for a room buddy.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 21st 05, 11:49 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
...as for buying a server
the majority of funds are going for my education.

Yeah.

Right.

So what are you REALLY doing with the money, Todd?

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 12:55 PM
KC8GXW

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

...as for buying a server
the majority of funds are going for my education.

Yeah.

Right.

So what are you REALLY doing with the money, Todd?

Steve, K4YZ

Buying more gay cloths and kiddy porn, on and lets not forget vacuum repairs