Old May 20th 05, 01:55 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:
I have more intelligents then you, you ****ing kid porn lover!

You may have 'intelligents' (whatever that is, some of your gay buddies
maybe?) but you sure don't have any 'intelligence'. You really are a
dumb cluck toddieboy.
Old May 20th 05, 02:33 AM
N9OGL

Default IT WILL NEVER BE YOU BITCHES

Well Loyd, that's not me....but dumbass like you all on here can't
grasp that concept. It does look like your work.

Todd N9OGL

Old May 20th 05, 02:42 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Well Loyd, that's not me....but dumbass like you all on here can't
grasp that concept. It does look like your work.

Todd N9OGL

If everybody on here is a dumbass and you are here, doesn't that also
make you a dumbass? Why don't you just just take your illiterate gay
self out of here, nobody likes you, you don't like anybody, so just go
away! Can you grasp that concept?

Old May 20th 05, 03:02 AM
N9OGL

I have more intelligents then you, you ****ing kid porn lover!

Old May 20th 05, 03:26 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

I have more intelligents then you, you ****ing kid porn lover!

^^^^^^^^^^^
I bet you do, whatever intelligents are?
I'm glad that we have gotten you away from being obsessed with men,
now we have to work on your obsession with child porn.

This is in answer to this post?

Old May 20th 05, 12:17 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I have more intelligents then you...(SNIP)

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

R O T F L M A O ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 21st 05, 01:54 AM
N9OGL

Lloyd,
I don't use anonymous remailer if I have something to say I aint't
going to hide behind an anonymous remailer. I can't run shoutcast i
don't have the right type of computer and There is too many "web
radio's" out there. As for echolink, the Mac version isn't like the
windows version and is unable to run confernce...as for buying a server
the majority of funds are going for my education. The point is my
information bulletin is legal and no matter what steve and his little
buddies think they can complain all they want but information bulletins
are legal on the amateur bands,

Old May 21st 05, 02:53 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:
Lloyd,
I don't use anonymous remailer if I have something to say I aint't
going to hide behind an anonymous remailer.

snip
It doesn't matter what you use, you never have anything worthwhile to say.

Old May 21st 05, 03:06 AM
KC8GXW

N9OGL wrote:

Lloyd,

snip
I can't run shoutcast i
don't have the right type of computer and There is too many "web
radio's" out there. As for echolink, the Mac version isn't like the
windows version and is unable to run confernce...as for buying a server
the majority of funds are going for my education.

snip
You said you were out of school (why pour more money into that pit, it's
not doing you any good with all of your intellagents) , you also said
you were very rich, unlimited funds I think you said. Why not spend
$400.00 and buy a windows machine? Heck, you say you are putting a radio
on every band. Make up your mind or quit lying idiot.

Old May 21st 05, 04:43 AM
N9OGL

Why would I want to get a virus catching machine...like a windows
machine??....I run a mac and not once have I gotten a virus or spam...I
stick with a mac. As for school I am out of school for the time but I
planning to return to school real soon.

Todd N9OGL