Old July 12th 05, 03:44 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

What's a "yob"..?!?!

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I did do those things.

I did provided you with corroborating data.

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

You are.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

You just keep dribbling, though...

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

And the proof that you're a chronic liar can be found in almost
any thread wherein you've posted.

Lord knows there's enough of them to choose from.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 05, 06:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

Your claims of combat

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I did do those things.

prove it

I did provided you with corroborating data.

really?

Well never provided any to me

Google sereach turned up none

and to you Google is close to gospel,

so logicaly by your standard Henceforth (BYS)

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

you are

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

You are.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

You steve chase them away they ander about about and sometimes come
back

From what I read Unliseneced devices played major roles In Denis

Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

ARES is over blown in the claims made of the degree of their role

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

You just keep dribbling, though...

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

again Have Stevie Boy

a whole post without spelling it right even once

Old July 13th 05, 12:18 AM
b.b.

K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

What's a "yob"..?!?!

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I say there is.

I did do those things.

Maybe. Probably not.

I did provided you with corroborating data.

You cannot be beleived. Provide authentic documentation.

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

Stay out of my bathroom.

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

You are.

I'm not.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

Funny. You say I lack documentation, so that makes me a liar. Now you
say that you have documentation that I don't have. That makes you a
liar on several levels.

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I say you do.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Quit asking everyone else to do your legwork.

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Please hold your breath.

Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

Is taht what I claimed?

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

Your luck has run out. You are a lair.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

The ball's been in your court for months now.

You just keep dribbling, though...

You keep fouling people.

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

It must be. You've been unable to provide authentic documentation for
months now.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

So make the call. "Dialing...." Hi!

And the proof that you're a chronic liar can be found in almost
any thread wherein you've posted.

And you wonder why people think you're nuts.

Lord knows there's enough of them to choose from.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, I feel sorry for you.

Old July 13th 05, 10:45 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

Your claims of combat

They weren't "claims".

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I did do those things.

prove it

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

I did provided you with corroborating data.

really?

Well never provided any to me

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Google sereach turned up none

and to you Google is close to gospel

Nope.

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

so logicaly by your standard Henceforth (BYS)

What?

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

you are

No, I'm not.

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

You are.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

The various MARS departments were.

And HQ 1stMAW

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

You steve chase them away they ander about about and sometimes come
back

What? Huh?

From what I read Unliseneced devices played major roles In Denis
Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

ARES is over blown in the claims made of the degree of their role

Oh?

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

You just keep dribbling, though...

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

again Have Stevie Boy

a whole post without spelling it right even once

Wrong.

To wit:

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 05, 02:17 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I say there is.

Then that adds to my substantiation of your mistruthfullness...not
that it needed any more.

I did do those things.

Maybe. Probably not.

No maybe. No maybe not.

I did provided you with corroborating data.

You cannot be beleived. Provide authentic documentation.

You have the details.

What you lack is the testosterone to follow up on them.

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

Stay out of my bathroom.

I won't be there.

But you need to stay away from that mirror...

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

You are.

I'm not.

You are.

And you reprove it almost everytime you post.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

Funny. You say I lack documentation, so that makes me a liar.

Nope. I said you lack proof...evidence.

The name of your commander or some reference to other sources that
corroborate your claims would be all we'd need.

Now that you have documentation that I don't have. That makes you a
liar on several levels.

Nope.

It makes you a coward on several levels for having the answers
in-hand but not following up on them.

Speaking of which...when your wife shops for pants for the man of
the family, whose size does she buy them in...Hers or yours?

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I say you do.

And you've been proven wrong on that too.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Quit asking everyone else to do your legwork.

No legwoek on my part.

All YOU have to do is make a phone call or send an e-mail.

For all the dodging and deciving you've done on the issue, you
could have had the answers a long time ago.

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Please hold your breath.

So you admit that you've lied and have no intention of making good
on your assertions...

Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

Is taht what I claimed?

"taht's" what you claimed.

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

Your luck has run out. You are a lair.

LOL!

You and Lennie both! Sheeesh! You, Lennie, Markie and Toiddie
all in the same club! WhooooHooooooo! ! ! !

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

The ball's been in your court for months now.

Nope. It passed to you the second I gave you the specifics of
who, what. when, where, the callsigns, etc.

You just keep dribbling, though...

You keep fouling people.

No more than they do to themselves.

Such as your many unsubstantiated claims.

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

It must be. You've been unable to provide authentic documentation for
months now.

But I provided authentic details.

That you are too cowardly to follow up on them is not my problem.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

So make the call. "Dialing...." Hi!

Don't laugh, Brain.

A call's been made.

You name is known.

And the proof that you're a chronic liar can be found in almost
any thread wherein you've posted.

And you wonder why people think you're nuts.

I don't wonder about anything so ludicrous.

I've proven you to be the liar I claim you to be, Brain.

You reinforce it with you incessant refusals to substantiate YOUR
claims and to take the information I've given you and act on it.

Lord knows there's enough of them to choose from.

Steve, I feel sorry for you.

You should. It's not easy trying to deal with individuals such as
yourself who have the problems you obviously do.

But the people you should REALLY feel sorry for are the family
members who look you in the eye today...for it will be those eyes that
have to look at you in a new light some day in the future...And you'll
have no one to blame but yourself.

Pity that.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 05:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

The same orders you can validate but refuse to do because it would
"take too long", as if you have anything BUT time...

Not my yob to validate your "stories."

What stories?

Your claims of combat

They weren't "claims".

they are claims

wether they are true or not they are claims

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

You refuse to do it because the results would be humiliating for
YOU.

I'm good either way. Either you did what you claim (and can/will prove
it), or you're a liar.

There's no "either way" to it, Brain.

I did do those things.

prove it

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

proveing what exactly

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

proves what?

never been exactly what you are claiming

I did provided you with corroborating data.

really?

Well never provided any to me

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Why would I check MARS for your posts on RRAP where you claim that you
made these statements?

Google sereach turned up none

and to you Google is close to gospel

Nope.

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

Claimn that you posted to RRAP prove of your claims more than 8 years
ago?

so logicaly by your standard Henceforth (BYS)

What?

And the liar is in your bathroom waiting to peek out at you from
the mirror...QUICK! Go catch a peek!

And under "(my) rules, as you suggest, Brian P Burke IS a
liar, since in several YEARS of requests to do so, he's not ONCE
provided so much as a hint of ANY validation of ANY claim he's made.

Yes, yes, yes. That's what got this whole thing started. Don't you
remember???

You claimed that I am a liar.

you are

No, I'm not.

yep

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

as long thier books and writing are sremebered and still some of the
statndrds of their feild many would say they say they are, but you LOVE
to quibble

they were if you like

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

yep

You are.

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

even a docemented fact remains a claim

Now the foo is on the other shoot, and you have the very same
credibility problems that you claim that I have.

Nope.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

Google is the Archive of RRAP

therefore Google is the verufing source of what data you claim to have
posted

The various MARS departments were.

MARS does not archive RRAP, and as you say I can't search there achives
if they did

And HQ 1stMAW

ditto

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

You steve chase them away they ander about about and sometimes come
back

What? Huh?

From what I read Unliseneced devices played major roles In Denis
Oh...and why you claim ARES is "overblown" and allegedly unable to
respond to disasters when they clearly continue to do exactly that.

ARES is over blown in the claims made of the degree of their role

Oh?

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

So?

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

Nope, but that is not the exaplanation. I know as they do that to keep
the ARES folks providing what help they are you have to feed their
egos. Therefore as is their duty to Nation they are lying or if you
prefer egaeratinng the role of ARES

From their statement one may infer that they recieve net benifit from

ARES but not the degree of that benifit

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

you have hardly made your claims in public (here) so you haven't proven
them

You just keep dribbling, though...

They'll see the man they loved in a different light...An
unfortunate one, at that...

Prove your unfounded assertions. Best of Luck.

No luck needed.

The proof that what I claimed is just a phone call or letter away.
All you ahve to do it "do it".

again Have Stevie Boy

a whole post without spelling it right even once

Wrong.

To wit:

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

BUZZ worng answer you did not type that use have in that post including
it in reply when I it reamins unclear who typed does not count

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 08:38 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

How do you know? Bet you can't even copy Morse.
Old July 14th 05, 09:16 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They weren't "claims".

they are claims

wether they are true or not they are claims

They are facts.

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

No comment on that one, Markie?

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

proveing what exactly

Proving I did waht I said I did.

You are at liberty to validate the information independently.

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

proves what?

never been exactly what you are claiming

"...never been exactly what you are claiming..."

What in the Blue Blazes was that supposed to be...????

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Why would I check MARS for your posts on RRAP where you claim that you
made these statements?

It wasn't about "RRAP" statements.

It's about verifying that I did what I said I did.

Brainless says I was never in MARS.

I've given Brainless the referneces to show I was...

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

Claimn that you posted to RRAP prove of your claims more than 8 years
ago?

Markie...If you want to participate in this exchange, why don't
you spend a day or two going back through old archives to bring
yourself up-to-speed on what's going on...?!?!

I'm not going to waste time and bandwidth repeating what's in
archive already.

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

as long thier books and writing are sremebered and still some of the
statndrds of their feild many would say they say they are, but you LOVE
to quibble

It's not quibbling.

They're dead. It's a matte of fact.

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

yep

Nope....Not a "lair".

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

even a docemented fact remains a claim

Nope.

A "claim" is "I cured cancer".

A "fact" would be the formula and lab tests to prove it.

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

Google is the Archive of RRAP

It's not about RRAP, Markie.

therefore Google is the verufing source of what data you claim to have
posted

Google only files what is written here.

It's not the "verifying source" of ANYthing accepts what's in it's
files.

The various MARS departments were.

MARS does not archive RRAP, and as you say I can't search there achives
if they did

That's not the point.

Learn English, THEN try to participate in the conversation,
Markie.

And HQ 1stMAW

ditto

That's not the point.

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

So?

So I've provided references that contradict Brainless's claims.

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

Nope, but that is not the exaplanation. I know as they do that to keep
the ARES folks providing what help they are you have to feed their
egos. Therefore as is their duty to Nation they are lying or if you
prefer egaeratinng the role of ARES

What was THAT spiel, Markie?

You're claiming that it's the "duty" of the Red Cross, etc etc to
LIE to the country just to validate the existance of ARES...?!?!

WHAT AN IDIOT!~

From their statement one may infer that they recieve net benifit from
ARES but not the degree of that benifit

Completely incoherent, Markie.

Try again.

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

you have hardly made your claims in public (here) so you haven't proven
them

Made WHAT claims "public"...?!?!

Markie..as I said earlier...GO BACK AND DO SOME RESEARCH...

You're looking even MORE ignorant than usual!

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

BUZZ worng answer you did not type that use have in that post including
it in reply when I it reamins unclear who typed does not count

Absolutely incoherent.

Try again,Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 09:43 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

They weren't "claims".

they are claims

wether they are true or not they are claims

They are facts.

they might be facts, they are claims still

What's a "yob"..?!?!

job

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

No comment on that one, Markie?

It's proven. The fact that I held callsigns NNN0VVU, AFA1OQ and
AAT4SA/T.

proveing what exactly

Proving I did waht I said I did.

just what are saying you did

You are at liberty to validate the information independently.

thank you I think

The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it.

proves what?

never been exactly what you are claiming

"...never been exactly what you are claiming..."

I don't know exactly what you are claiming

so without knowing what I am checking I can't check on it

What does "The fact that I was NCOIC of MCB Camp Butler MARS and ANCOIC
of
Oki Areawide MARS proves it." prove

What in the Blue Blazes was that supposed to be...????

what you are claiming is something Id like to knwo as a matter of
record

you are confused good makes 2 of us

Perhaps becasue none of the MARS programs puts their records in
Google Archives.

Why would I check MARS for your posts on RRAP where you claim that you
made these statements?

It wasn't about "RRAP" statements.

that Is what I am talking about, not sure what you are. Care to
explain?

It's about verifying that I did what I said I did.

which is what

what are you saying you did

Brainless says I was never in MARS.

being NCOIC anywhere does not prove you were in MARS or not. The
existance of MARS callsign proves what?

Never sen BB say you were not in MARS but that you don't seem to know
about MARS

I've given Brainless the referneces to show I was...

you claimed you given them where I coudl find them as well

It's only an archive. One that's only been viable for the last
8-10 years.

Claimn that you posted to RRAP prove of your claims more than 8 years
ago?

Markie...If you want to participate in this exchange, why don't
you spend a day or two going back through old archives to bring
yourself up-to-speed on what's going on...?!?!

I have. the fact is you don't make anymore sense in storage than in
real time
i have read pages and pages of you insisting your claims are also
facts, without finding in the 60 pages of the titles of your posts your
claims

I'm not going to waste time and bandwidth repeating what's in
archive already.

then I must assume you have lied no problem
'

The Brothers Grimm are Linguists

No...they're dead.

as long thier books and writing are sremebered and still some of the
statndrds of their feild many would say they say they are, but you LOVE
to quibble

It's not quibbling.

it sure is

They're dead. It's a matte of fact.

a matte of facts

You said they are not therefore BYS you are a lair

I am not a "lair".

yep

Nope....Not a "lair".

yep

It's not a "claim". It's a documented fact.

that you are a lair I guess it is

I am not a "lair".

even a docemented fact remains a claim

Nope.

yes it does

A "claim" is "I cured cancer".

A "fact" would be the formula and lab tests to prove it.

but if you cured cancer then you statement I cured cancer would also
remain a claim, that it may also be a fact not withstanding

I provided specific, verifyable data that anyone can take to the
authorizing source and validate.

Nope nothing a google search

Google wasn't the verifying source, Markie.

Google is the Archive of RRAP

It's not about RRAP, Markie.

yes it is

therefore Google is the verufing source of what data you claim to have
posted

Google only files what is written here.

Brillaint, I never would have guessed that one

It's not the "verifying source" of ANYthing accepts what's in it's
files.

where you claimed your claims resided

The various MARS departments were.

MARS does not archive RRAP, and as you say I can't search there achives
if they did

That's not the point.

there is a point?

Learn English, THEN try to participate in the conversation,
Markie.

Stevie you need learn english

And HQ 1stMAW

ditto

That's not the point.

According to EVERY agency that has employed their services,
including the Department of State, the American Red Cross, FEMA, The
Salvation Army, and other, you are wrong.

So?

So I've provided references that contradict Brainless's claims.

Are you telling me that Mark Morgan knows better than those
agencies?

Nope, but that is not the exaplanation. I know as they do that to keep
the ARES folks providing what help they are you have to feed their
egos. Therefore as is their duty to Nation they are lying or if you
prefer egaeratinng the role of ARES

What was THAT spiel, Markie?

the truth as best I know it

You're claiming that it's the "duty" of the Red Cross, etc etc to
LIE to the country just to validate the existance of ARES...?!?!

yes indeed

As it was the Duty of FDR to nation to tell lies about Lend lease and
cash and cary in order to ready the USA for WW2. FDR was one of the
biggest liars to hold that office, and I bless him for hoving the
courage to do his duty even if by lies and deceit

WHAT AN IDIOT!~

From their statement one may infer that they recieve net benifit from
ARES but not the degree of that benifit

Completely incoherent, Markie.

not realy just expressing a type of thought you can't follow

Try again.

nope

So prove your assertions or forever be known as a liar. Best of Luck

No luck needed, Brain.

The ball's been in YOUR court for months now.

Nope it is in yours your claim you prove em

I have.

you have hardly made your claims in public (here) so you haven't proven
them

Made WHAT claims "public"...?!?!

claims that you have made claims
'

Markie..as I said earlier...GO BACK AND DO SOME RESEARCH...

I have

you put out too much **** to sort through

You're looking even MORE ignorant than usual!

On the otherhand, we're still waiting for the name of your
"commander", where those "unlicesed devices" play such a major role in
emergency comms, who allegedly chased the NCT's away and where they
have allegedly gone...

Thanks, Markie. Always a pleasure proving you wrong.

BUZZ worng answer you did not type that use have in that post including
it in reply when I it reamins unclear who typed does not count

Absolutely incoherent.

perfectly

Try again,Markie.

nope
I don't waste my time that way steve

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 05, 09:51 PM
an_old_friend

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

K4YZ wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

How do you follow morse code if a single letter stimies you?

Because I've not met a Morse operator who spells like you do.

How do you know? Bet you can't even copy Morse.

sadly I suspect you correct