Old July 22nd 05, 06:42 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I do face facts.

not you don't

Sure I do.

nope

Witness:

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

Sure you are. By your own admission on all accounts.

not all

only by your efforts to make **** up

his OWN help until he's forced into it by State Mental Health or Law
Enforcement Agencies.

get help stevie

For what?

you mental problems of course

I'm not the pathologically lying sexual deviant here, Markie.

you are the Homophobic meglomanic control freak

and their is no pathologically lying sexual deviant here

now get it out a nd maybe profesional help can make you better

Why do you insist that everyone else in the world needs help, yet
you are the one who clearly needs it...?!?!

another Stevie lie

Nope. It's a fact. You do it often.

when besides you

who other than yourself

Half a dozen others...You have, on occassion, suggested that Jim,
N2EY, Dave K8MN, and others "get help".

occasion perhaps

Yet none of them are documented liars. Nor are they sexual
deviants...Or if they are, they at least have the extremely good sense
to keep it to them selves.

but you are a documented liar stevie

You, on the otherhand...

yes
more ****

You need help for your hate

What hate?

the hate you spew forth over usenet

What hate?

your hate

You keep insisting that I "hate"...Yet you've not proved it.

You prove it for me

other than a few of the anonies some of whom may also be you don't
recall the last person I sugested needed help

The ONLY people here who even remotely tolerate you, Markie, are
those who they themsleves are archived liars.

realy Jim N2EY and kim are lairs too Bill Sohl too

everyone you don't is a liars

right stevie

Not a one of them has lied about so much as the time of day,
Markie.

and thus you were lying when you typed "The ONLY people here who even
remotely tolerate you, Markie, are those who they themsleves are
archived liars."

And you lower yourself one more rung for havig tried it.

I have not you did

So where do you think that leaves you ranking?

doig ok

If you think so, then you really are ill.

everone that disgress with you is ill right stevie

You you and Dave seem to have a real problem with me

Because you're a pathological liar, Markie!

nope you keep including the lie "pathological"

L I A R ! ! ! !

sure thing

you are not the world stevie

nor do you control it

I don't have to.

but you clearly want to

Nope.

yes you do clearly

Read the above sentence and try to make sense out of it.

I have read it and sadly you are likely beyond help steve

What help? Does "not tolerating liars" constitute a mental health
issue?

no mental health issues here

Therein lies your FIRST problem.

no

you are obsessed

With what?

with me, with what I may do with my genitals
amoug other things

You want to act like a punk but don't want to be treated like one.

not realy

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

nope

Absolutely really.

Imagine that.

As I said....

get helped

For what?

obsession

What obsession?

your obsession with other folks exuality

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 23rd 05, 02:43 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

Sure you are. By your own admission on all accounts.

not all

Absolutely. And by your own admission.

only by your efforts to make #### up

I couldn't make assinine stuff like yours up if I was sleeping
with J K Rowling.

Huge Snip

you are obsessed

With what?

with me, with what I may do with my genitals
amoug other things

Sorry, Markie...I'm not in to "microbiology".

get helped

For what?

obsession

What obsession?

your obsession with other folks exuality

What's "exuality"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 23rd 05, 03:06 PM
John Smith

K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

John

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old July 23rd 05, 04:43 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You're a lying, sexually deviant pathological liar who won't get

neither lying nor sexualy devaint and certainly not pathogloical

Sure you are. By your own admission on all accounts.

not all

Absolutely. And by your own admission.

not at all

Stevie if I don't admit something it can't be by my own admssion

Learn english

only by your efforts to make #### up

I couldn't make assinine stuff like yours up if I was sleeping
with J K Rowling.

you certainly manage to make it up

I don't realy care about you sex life

I have sense of manners about such things

Huge Snip

you are obsessed

With what?

with me, with what I may do with my genitals
amoug other things

Sorry, Markie...I'm not in to "microbiology".

more ****

get helped

For what?

obsession

What obsession?

your obsession with other folks exuality

What's "exuality"...?!?!

that you don't understand sexuality is something you make plain every
day

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 02:33 AM
b.b.

N9OGL wrote:
Well steve,

all the letters you show on here was written the same way, they all
were sent via my blog but, hey that did stop you and your little
girlfriends on here from sending them to my last ISP.

Todd N9OGL

Steve has a girlfriend?

Old July 24th 05, 03:04 PM
K4YZ

John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

I'd be happy to be sleeping with her investment banker!

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Ditto.

Have you seen the movie "The Girl In The Cafe"..?!?! It's a campy
May-December romance thingy...The female lead is a bit on the,
uh..."common" side, but she's got this cute-as-a-bug accent. I'd be
glad to let her lay next to me whispering naughty things in her cute
little way!

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

"Half-Blood"..??

What's the other half? A Big Mac? =)

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 05:01 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

I'd be happy to be sleeping with her investment banker!

gee most investment bankers are Men

and why sleep with the banker unless you are planing to steal

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Ditto.

Have you seen the movie "The Girl In The Cafe"..?!?! It's a campy
May-December romance thingy...The female lead is a bit on the,
uh..."common" side, but she's got this cute-as-a-bug accent. I'd be
glad to let her lay next to me whispering naughty things in her cute
little way!

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

"Half-Blood"..??

Stevie learn what you are tlaking before jumping in

Old July 25th 05, 08:26 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
John Smith wrote:
K4YZ:

Scuttle-butt has it that you are sleeping with J.K. Rowling.

I'd be happy to be sleeping with her investment banker!

gee most investment bankers are Men

Mine's a woman. Why shouldn't her's be?

and why sleep with the banker unless you are planing to steal

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...good sex?

Hey, if things don't work out, how about introducing me? I have
always been a sucker for tall women with british accents.

Ditto.

Have you seen the movie "The Girl In The Cafe"..?!?! It's a campy
May-December romance thingy...The female lead is a bit on the,
uh..."common" side, but she's got this cute-as-a-bug accent. I'd be
glad to let her lay next to me whispering naughty things in her cute
little way!

Besides, I have read all her novels, even the latest, "Harry Potter
and the Half-Blood Prince."

"Half-Blood"..??

Stevie learn what you are tlaking before jumping in

Markie, Learn to write proper English before you try to admonish
someone for something you didn't understand in the first place.

Steve, K4YZ

PS: For Markie's benefit...yes, I know alllllllllllll about Harry
Potter and the current book...There's three copies in the house...It
was a play on words, you gene pool deficient deviant-idiot.

SR

Old July 25th 05, 02:44 PM
K4YZ

Lloyd wrote:
The word is spelled 'malarkey' if you mean full of malarkey.
People who live in glass houses should not throw things.

The whole thing is a play on words.

So who cares?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 25th 05, 03:28 PM