Old July 18th 05, 06:48 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
why are you so interested in wether some lies in public?

Because it's detrimental to the advancement of society.

realy then why do youlie in public

I don't.

you certainly every day you post as far as I can tell

you lie all the time starting todat with

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

the you are stupid or yling which is it?

Is it ok to lie in private?

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a "summer thing"...?!?!

answer the question

I did. ARE you THAT stupid that you need to ask a stupid question
like that?

Steve I realy don't how screwed up you are

so answer the question

A "DEMAND"...?!?!

break

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 07:26 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

the you are stupid or yling which is it?

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

Still not clear.

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 08:01 PM
an old friend

I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

You can't tell the difference between a hamburger and a hooker.

I certainly know

I doubt it. Seriously.

the you are stupid or yling which is it?

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

I don't to i blew it so

But you are still stupid if you think I son't know hamburger from a
hooker

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

I am pretty sure that is lie

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

Still not clear.

then you are stupid

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 10:55 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

Stop changing what? You're top posting so who can tell what is
what?

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

I don't to i blew it so

But you are still stupid if you think I son't know hamburger from a
hooker

There's a lot you OBVIOUSLY don't know.

You keep showing us with every post.

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

I am pretty sure that is lie

"Pretty sure"...?!?!

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

No...

I want you to express yourself in language and in a manner that
one would expect of an Amateur Radio operator.

You don't.

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

Still not clear.

then you are stupid

Nope.

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

"...suing..." is not an adjective.

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssh.

You make this toooooooooooooooooooo easy, Mark.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 11:12 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

Stop changing what? You're top posting so who can tell what is
what?

if you truely can't tell then you are just stupid

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

I have everyright same as anyone else

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

I don't to i blew it so

But you are still stupid if you think I son't know hamburger from a
hooker

There's a lot you OBVIOUSLY don't know.

indeed there is OTOH the diffeence between Hamburgers and hookers

You keep showing us with every post.

Never denied it

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

I am pretty sure that is lie

"Pretty sure"...?!?!

pretty sure

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

No...

yes

I want you to express yourself in language and in a manner that
one would expect of an Amateur Radio operator.

"One would expect" you mean "that you would expect"

You don't..

I certainly don't and I don't have to express myself as you wish

Right after you learn to read and write English to at least the
eighth-grade level, Markie!

(And the question's been answered)

nope another stevie

Huh...???

perfectly clear

another stevie or would you prefer another stiveism

Still not clear.

then you are stupid

Nope.

yep you are stupid

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

no you have not haven't even got near my level today I am a more honest
toleratant forgiving open minded than you. Not that any of these
things are hard with you as the standard rather like being more in
foavor of abolition than a southern planter in 1860 (or even 1960 as I
typed breifly before correcting it)

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

"...suing..." is not an adjective.

no it isn't it is a verb

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssh.

You make this toooooooooooooooooooo easy, Mark.

no i don't you do by spending so much effort on it

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 05, 11:51 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

Stop changing what? You're top posting so who can tell what is
what?

if you truely can't tell then you are just stupid

Uh huh...rigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggght

you claim in you subjects and then you claim know what I am doing deny
it in the text

lying sack of ****

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

I have everyright same as anyone else

Not with that potty mouth of yours.

yes I do

I am labeling the posts accurately if you don't like the content or the
subject then you should show some manners and change the tone

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Re-read that sentence and then ask yourself if you NEED to ask
your self why I am rolling on the floor laughing at you!

I don't to i blew it so

But you are still stupid if you think I son't know hamburger from a
hooker

There's a lot you OBVIOUSLY don't know.

indeed there is OTOH the diffeence between Hamburgers and hookers

You S T I L L don't know, Mark.

I do stevie

You keep showing us with every post.

Never denied it

Do you really keep throwing me these bits that PROVE my assertions
about your idiocity, or is it truly just a lapse of situational
awareness on your part?

neither but then you cut out the context

since you have cut ti out and I am lazy I will not discuss what I have
admitted to there

yes a demand you make em all the time

Hardly...other than trying to get you to fix your writing skills.

which is a demand of your made often and forcfully

Only because I would like to have a more clear picture of what
REALLY is going on in your, (ahem) mind.

I am pretty sure that is lie

"Pretty sure"...?!?!

pretty sure

Which is to say you have nothing at all.

Hmm? what are you saying?

I am pretty you are lying about you wanting a clear idea of what is my
mind. Not sure wether the lie is that you don't know or that you want
to know

as I said I am pretty sure you are lying not sure in this exactly what
the lie is

No problem...I already knew that.

knew what do tell

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

No...

yes

Now you're putting words in my mouth, yet YOU insist you don't
"forge" other people's comments.

you do forge other people words

I have made a conclusion logicaly following form your statements over
the last 7 years, no forgery there

LiarLiar Pants on fire A G A I N! ! !

my pants are not on fire

I want you to express yourself in language and in a manner that
one would expect of an Amateur Radio operator.

"One would expect" you mean "that you would expect"

Nope.

I can tell you now that your behaviour and your mouth wouldn't
last 2 days in this neighborhood.

No what I would not, one of us would be dead if I tried to live in your
neighboorhood

You don't..

I certainly don't and I don't have to express myself as you wish

Be my guest.

then shut up and let me get on with it

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

no you have not haven't even got near my level today I am a more honest
toleratant forgiving open minded than you.

Nope.

You're a documented liar, Markie. On a federal felony level.

prove it

you are an documented felon yourself

One shot one kill even in illiopolis

Not that any of these
things are hard with you as the standard rather like being more in
foavor of abolition than a southern planter in 1860 (or even 1960 as I
typed breifly before correcting it)

You should have kept right on correcting "breifly", Mark.

IYO

And I am trying to figure out where you think you're going with
the "southern planter" routine.

then you are stupid

Don't remember where I was born and raised, do ya?

Yes I do and that is why I choose that metaphor

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

"...suing..." is not an adjective.

no it isn't it is a verb

But YOU called it an adjective.

no I did not

I am calling YOU an adjective

Stevism

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssh.

You make this toooooooooooooooooooo easy, Mark.

no i don't you do by spending so much effort on it

Practice does make perfect...

admitt to the efforts you take boyo

But you being an inattentive idiot sure helps.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 05, 02:32 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

an old friend wrote:

no you have not haven't even got near my level today

I will have to admit that it would take someone with less than three
working brain cells to get to your level.
Old July 19th 05, 05:24 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

Stop changing what? You're top posting so who can tell what is
what?

if you truely can't tell then you are just stupid

Uh huh...rigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggght

you claim in you subjects and then you claim know what I am doing deny
it in the text

lying sack of ####

Whoa...THAT was meaningful.

And I can see that in addition to not having a really good grasp
on English, you have a poor understanding of the concept of sarcasm.

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

I have everyright same as anyone else

Not with that potty mouth of yours.

yes I do

Nope.

I am labeling the posts accurately if you don't like the content or the
subject then you should show some manners and change the tone

I already have.

Just by deleting the profanities and refusing to resort to them
myself.

The rest is "all you", Markie.

indeed there is OTOH the diffeence between Hamburgers and hookers

You S T I L L don't know, Mark.

I do stevie

So then...TELL us the difference between a hooker and a hamburger,
Markie...

You keep showing us with every post.

Never denied it

Do you really keep throwing me these bits that PROVE my assertions
about your idiocity, or is it truly just a lapse of situational
awareness on your part?

neither but then you cut out the context

since you have cut ti out and I am lazy I will not discuss what I have
admitted to there

Too late, Markie.

You've admitted to lying, and anyone who has been following this
has already seen it. Anyone who doubts MY word can just step back
throught he archives and see YOURS!

There's nothing for ME to have to do!

I am pretty sure that is lie

"Pretty sure"...?!?!

pretty sure

Which is to say you have nothing at all.

Hmm? what are you saying?

I am pretty you are lying about you wanting a clear idea of what is my
mind. Not sure wether the lie is that you don't know or that you want
to know

as I said I am pretty sure you are lying not sure in this exactly what
the lie is

And there's my point. You ahve no idea what's going on. Without
re-copying every line of ever post ad-nauseum, you're lost.

No problem...I already knew that.

knew what do tell

That you're an incompetent idiot.

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

No...

yes

Now you're putting words in my mouth, yet YOU insist you don't
"forge" other people's comments.

you do forge other people words

Nope.

I have made a conclusion logicaly following form your statements over
the last 7 years, no forgery there

No, YOU chose the words and then presumed to state them as if I had
said them.

That is a lie.

A transparent one at that.

LiarLiar Pants on fire A G A I N! ! !

my pants are not on fire

I am sure your "partner" wished otherwise.

I want you to express yourself in language and in a manner that
one would expect of an Amateur Radio operator.

"One would expect" you mean "that you would expect"

Nope.

I can tell you now that your behaviour and your mouth wouldn't
last 2 days in this neighborhood.

No what I would not, one of us would be dead if I tried to live in your
neighboorhood

Yes, you would be.

There's a great many things I love about the South.

One is the sense of community, even when you're not in yours.
Drive down Southern roads, especially in TN, AR, MS and AL. Folks in
opposing traffic wave...with all five fingers.

And they don't long suffer perverts or idiots.

You don't..

I certainly don't and I don't have to express myself as you wish

Be my guest.

then shut up and let me get on with it

I haven't once stopped you.

The only one stopping you is yourself.

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

no you have not haven't even got near my level today I am a more honest
toleratant forgiving open minded than you.

Nope.

You're a documented liar, Markie. On a federal felony level.

prove it

You already did it...

Every post where you said "I am a Colonel in the US Army Chemical
Corps"

you are an documented felon yourself

One shot one kill even in illiopolis

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Markie.

Out of context again.

And yet another lie.

Not that any of these
things are hard with you as the standard rather like being more in
foavor of abolition than a southern planter in 1860 (or even 1960 as I
typed breifly before correcting it)

You should have kept right on correcting "breifly", Mark.

IYO

Nope. In fact.

And I am trying to figure out where you think you're going with
the "southern planter" routine.

then you are stupid

Nope. Just confused by your irrational "logic" and misplaced
anger.

Don't remember where I was born and raised, do ya?

Yes I do and that is why I choose that metaphor

Thee was no metaphor there, Markie. (You obviously don't know the
definition of "metaphor"), because nothing you said addressed where I
am from.

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

"...suing..." is not an adjective.

no it isn't it is a verb

But YOU called it an adjective.

no I did not

I am calling YOU an adjective

Stevism

That's not an adjective.

Sheesh, "boyo", you sure are big on using words that you don't
know the definition of tonight, aren't you...?!?!

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssh.

You make this toooooooooooooooooooo easy, Mark.

no i don't you do by spending so much effort on it

Practice does make perfect...

admitt to the efforts you take boyo

It's not effort, Mark.

Like I said, YOU make this all too easy!

But you being an inattentive idiot sure helps.

See...I ahd it right the first time!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 05, 06:21 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
I'll stop changing them if you will learn and use some manner in
writing them

Stop changing what? You're top posting so who can tell what is
what?

if you truely can't tell then you are just stupid

Uh huh...rigggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggght

you claim in you subjects and then you claim know what I am doing deny
it in the text

lying sack of ####

Whoa...THAT was meaningful.

enough that you have to alter it

And I can see that in addition to not having a really good grasp
on English, you have a poor understanding of the concept of sarcasm.

I understand it, Indeed there seem to veiw I don't understand better
than you

Go ahead laugh

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

I have everyright same as anyone else

Not with that potty mouth of yours.

yes I do

Nope.

Yes I do that in fundemental to USA and to say otherwise is unamercian
My rights are always the same as yours

if they are not then no one has any real rights

I am labeling the posts accurately if you don't like the content or the
subject then you should show some manners and change the tone

I already have.

nope you go on and on in one note

Just by deleting the profanities and refusing to resort to them
myself.

not at all

same tone same tone you have used for years

The rest is "all you", Markie.

nope

indeed there is OTOH the diffeence between Hamburgers and hookers

You S T I L L don't know, Mark.

I do stevie

So then...TELL us the difference between a hooker and a hamburger,
Markie...

well one you have as diner one you rent for sex (if you don't mind a
good chance of catching an infection)

You keep showing us with every post.

Never denied it

Do you really keep throwing me these bits that PROVE my assertions
about your idiocity, or is it truly just a lapse of situational
awareness on your part?

neither but then you cut out the context

since you have cut ti out and I am lazy I will not discuss what I have
admitted to there

Too late, Markie.

not at all

You've admitted to lying, and anyone who has been following this
has already seen it. Anyone who doubts MY word can just step back
throught he archives and see YOURS!

he archives?

losing it are we Stevie

There's nothing for ME to have to do!

no you can scertainly continue you hate filled attacks

I am pretty sure that is lie

"Pretty sure"...?!?!

pretty sure

Which is to say you have nothing at all.

Hmm? what are you saying?

I am pretty you are lying about you wanting a clear idea of what is my
mind. Not sure wether the lie is that you don't know or that you want
to know

as I said I am pretty sure you are lying not sure in this exactly what
the lie is

And there's my point. You ahve no idea what's going on. Without
re-copying every line of ever post ad-nauseum, you're lost.

again with ahve

No Stevie I don't bother memorizing you ****, I do have better things
but you clearly don't

No problem...I already knew that.

knew what do tell

That you're an incompetent idiot.

nope
but then I am sure you think so

what you want is for me to go away, and at a time of my choosing I
likely will

No...

yes

Now you're putting words in my mouth, yet YOU insist you don't
"forge" other people's comments.

you do forge other people words

Nope.

yes

I have made a conclusion logicaly following form your statements over
the last 7 years, no forgery there

No, YOU chose the words and then presumed to state them as if I had
said them.

Yes exactly what I have done, after due and carfull consdieration of
posts over the past seven years

That is a lie.

no absolutely honest

A transparent one at that.

the truth generaly is

LiarLiar Pants on fire A G A I N! ! !

my pants are not on fire

I am sure your "partner" wished otherwise.

I just checked no she does not

another lie on your your part

I want you to express yourself in language and in a manner that
one would expect of an Amateur Radio operator.

"One would expect" you mean "that you would expect"

Nope.

I can tell you now that your behaviour and your mouth wouldn't
last 2 days in this neighborhood.

No what I would not, one of us would be dead if I tried to live in your
neighboorhood

Yes, you would be.

maybe. maybe you would be dead or perhaps both of us

There's a great many things I love about the South.

that they are barbariains?

One is the sense of community, even when you're not in yours.
Drive down Southern roads, especially in TN, AR, MS and AL. Folks in
opposing traffic wave...with all five fingers.

And they don't long suffer perverts or idiots.

gues you have never been to memphis or atlanta, or certainly not to New
Orleans now there is a wild town

You don't..

I certainly don't and I don't have to express myself as you wish

Be my guest.

then shut up and let me get on with it

I haven't once stopped you.

you try
you have not suceeded

The only one stopping you is yourself.

there is certainly a lie

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

no you have not haven't even got near my level today I am a more honest
toleratant forgiving open minded than you.

Nope.

You're a documented liar, Markie. On a federal felony level.

prove it

You already did it...

no I haven't.

Every post where you said "I am a Colonel in the US Army Chemical
Corps"

then turn me in

you are an documented felon yourself

One shot one kill even in illiopolis

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Markie.

tsk tsk yourself

Out of context again.

no in perfect context

And yet another lie.

nope the truth

Not that any of these
things are hard with you as the standard rather like being more in
foavor of abolition than a southern planter in 1860 (or even 1960 as I
typed breifly before correcting it)

You should have kept right on correcting "breifly", Mark.

IYO

Nope. In fact.

Nope IYO

And I am trying to figure out where you think you're going with
the "southern planter" routine.

then you are stupid

Nope. Just confused by your irrational "logic" and misplaced
anger.

neither I'd laugh at you if I were not a better man than that

you can't figure it then don't bother trying

Don't remember where I was born and raised, do ya?

Yes I do and that is why I choose that metaphor

Thee was no metaphor there, Markie. (You obviously don't know the
definition of "metaphor"), because nothing you said addressed where I
am from.

sure did adress where you are from admittly it would better if you
lived futher south but nothing is perfect

I THINK you're trying to be humorous, however that's dubious.

nope just suing you as adjective

"...suing..." is not an adjective.

no it isn't it is a verb

But YOU called it an adjective.

no I did not

I am calling YOU an adjective

Stevism

That's not an adjective.

it is now

Sheesh, "boyo", you sure are big on using words that you don't
know the definition of tonight, aren't you...?!?!

gues the Boyo must be getting to you

You really have to try harder, Markie.

No don't

OK...Don't. A fool's a fool no matter how hard he tries.

You win either way!

I turely wish but

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeesssssssssssssssh.

You make this toooooooooooooooooooo easy, Mark.

no i don't you do by spending so much effort on it

Practice does make perfect...

admitt to the efforts you take boyo

It's not effort, Mark.

lie

Like I said, YOU make this all too easy!

But you being an inattentive idiot sure helps.

See...I ahd it right the first time!

ahd it right indeed could not have said it better myself

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 19th 05, 06:46 AM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

lying sack of ####

Whoa...THAT was meaningful.

enough that you have to alter it

I didn't alter it...it's still there...I just masked the stench.

And I can see that in addition to not having a really good grasp
on English, you have a poor understanding of the concept of sarcasm.

I understand it, Indeed there seem to veiw I don't understand better
than you

Go ahead laugh

It's easy to when you make such a farce out of it!

As for manners...YOU have NO right to tell anyone about "manners".

I have everyright same as anyone else

Not with that potty mouth of yours.

yes I do

Nope.

Yes I do that in fundemental to USA and to say otherwise is unamercian
My rights are always the same as yours

if they are not then no one has any real rights

You substitue "rights" for privileges.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I am labeling the posts accurately if you don't like the content or the
subject then you should show some manners and change the tone

I already have.

nope you go on and on in one note

It's yours to change, Markie. You're the one who keeps up with
the profanities.

Just by deleting the profanities and refusing to resort to them
myself.

not at all

same tone same tone you have used for years

You mean not tolerating liars and idiots...?!?!

The rest is "all you", Markie.

nope

A B S O L U T E L Y all you, Markie!

indeed there is OTOH the diffeence between Hamburgers and hookers

You S T I L L don't know, Mark.

I do stevie

So then...TELL us the difference between a hooker and a hamburger,
Markie...

well one you have as diner one you rent for sex (if you don't mind a
good chance of catching an infection)

You already ahve an infection, Markie...It's obviously gotten to
your brain.

You keep showing us with every post.

Never denied it

Do you really keep throwing me these bits that PROVE my assertions
about your idiocity, or is it truly just a lapse of situational
awareness on your part?

neither but then you cut out the context

since you have cut ti out and I am lazy I will not discuss what I have
admitted to there

Too late, Markie.

not at all

You've admitted to lying, and anyone who has been following this
has already seen it. Anyone who doubts MY word can just step back
throught he archives and see YOURS!

he archives?

losing it are we Stevie

There's nothing for ME to have to do!

no you can scertainly continue you hate filled attacks

There's no hate here, Markie.

If there was, you wouldn't be reading these lines.

And there's my point. You ahve no idea what's going on. Without
re-copying every line of ever post ad-nauseum, you're lost.

again with ahve

No Stevie I don't bother memorizing you ####, I do have better things
but you clearly don't

You mean like how you created another Google account just to get
around posting limits...?!?!

BBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! !

I have made a conclusion logicaly following form your statements over
the last 7 years, no forgery there

No, YOU chose the words and then presumed to state them as if I had
said them.

Yes exactly what I have done, after due and carfull consdieration of
posts over the past seven years

Then you admit YOU are the one "forging" words.

LiarLiar Pants on fire A G A I N! ! !

my pants are not on fire

I am sure your "partner" wished otherwise.

I just checked no she does not

another lie on your your part

You're calling him "she" now...?!?!

Make it easier to kiss "her" good night, does it...???

No what I would not, one of us would be dead if I tried to live in your
neighboorhood

Yes, you would be.

maybe. maybe you would be dead or perhaps both of us

Nope.

There's a great many things I love about the South.

that they are barbariains?

Nope.

I left the barbarians when I moved South.

One is the sense of community, even when you're not in yours.
Drive down Southern roads, especially in TN, AR, MS and AL. Folks in
opposing traffic wave...with all five fingers.

And they don't long suffer perverts or idiots.

gues you have never been to memphis or atlanta, or certainly not to New
Orleans now there is a wild town

I've been to all of them...

None of them match New York, Boston, etc.

You don't..

I certainly don't and I don't have to express myself as you wish

Be my guest.

then shut up and let me get on with it

I haven't once stopped you.

you try

Nope.

you have not suceeded

I have succeeded in rubbing your nose in YOUR silliness.

The only one stopping you is yourself.

there is certainly a lie

Nope.

I just grew past YOUR level about the...oh...fourth grade.

no you have not haven't even got near my level today I am a more honest
toleratant forgiving open minded than you.

Nope.

You're a documented liar, Markie. On a federal felony level.

prove it

You already did it...

no I haven't.

Sure you have. Witness:

Every post where you said "I am a Colonel in the US Army Chemical
Corps"

then turn me in

Why?

So you could get to go to Levenworth where you'd live out your
greatest fantsies yet?

you are an documented felon yourself

One shot one kill even in illiopolis

Tsk, tsk, tsk, Markie.

tsk tsk yourself

Out of context again.

no in perfect context

Why do you insist on lying in public, Mark.

And yet another lie.

nope the truth

Mark Morgan does not know the truth.

Not that any of these
things are hard with you as the standard rather like being more in
foavor of abolition than a southern planter in 1860 (or even 1960 as I
typed breifly before correcting it)

You should have kept right on correcting "breifly", Mark.

IYO

Nope. In fact.

Nope IYO

Nope. In fact.

Here...let me slow down for you:

B R I E F L Y

Did you get it that time, Markie?

And I am trying to figure out where you think you're going with
the "southern planter" routine.

then you are stupid

Nope. Just confused by your irrational "logic" and misplaced
anger.

neither I'd laugh at you if I were not a better man than that

But you're not, so go right ahead and have it out!

you can't figure it then don't bother trying

How can you "figure out" that which is irrational?

Don't remember where I was born and raised, do ya?

Yes I do and that is why I choose that metaphor

Thee was no metaphor there, Markie. (You obviously don't know the
definition of "metaphor"), because nothing you said addressed where I
am from.

sure did adress where you are from admittly it would better if you
lived futher south but nothing is perfect

Still not right.

Try again.

You don't even have to get the city right, Markie...Just the
state.

Stevism

That's not an adjective.

it is now

No it's not. Try again.

Sheesh, "boyo", you sure are big on using words that you don't
know the definition of tonight, aren't you...?!?!

gues the Boyo must be getting to you

Nope. Just throwing it back at ya, since you insist like actiong
like a little boy.

BTW..Do Hukman's HAVE little boys?

admitt to the efforts you take boyo

It's not effort, Mark.

lie

Nope. Not much effort needed. You provide almost all of the
material!

Like I said, YOU make this all too easy!

But you being an inattentive idiot sure helps.

See...I ahd it right the first time!

ahd it right indeed could not have said it better myself

Probably not, Mark.

Steve, K4YZ