Old July 22nd 05, 05:58 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

OTOH I just quoted you and your entire message

And it's all that you ahve left in your life, wimpo.

you have lost it

Nope. I know right where "it" is.

then maybe you should use your mind if you know where it is

or put it back in your head

And I see in an other thread you're still refering to your
"partner" as "she" and "her"...Does that make it easier for you to
rationalize sleeping with men?

my current partner is female. another in future might be male. I don't
need to rationlize sleeping with men.

Sure you do.

another lie

It's a sexual deviance.

nope

You are a deviant.

nope

Embrace it. Live it.

I am quite happy as a bisexual which means since you don't seem to
understand, that I may have a partner of either genders or for that
matter one of each or various other combinations

My current partner happens to be female

You are the homophobic bigot not I

Nope. I just know that certain parts of the anatomy were designed
for certain functions. Using them otherwise constitutes a deviance of
nature.

No You are the homophobic bigot, and you don't accept the truth abotu
anything sexual

Homosexaul activity occours throughout nature

my chickens remind me of this from time to time, the rooster will jump
each other if the hens getts anoyed enough to fight em off

you need to rationalize you constant harassment

What harrassment?

yours

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:13 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Nope. I just know that certain parts of the anatomy were designed
for certain functions. Using them otherwise constitutes a deviance of
nature.

No You are the homophobic bigot, and you don't accept the truth abotu
anything sexual

I didn't say it didn't happen, Markie.

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

Homosexaul activity occours throughout nature

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

my chickens remind me of this from time to time, the rooster will jump
each other if the hens getts anoyed enough to fight em off

Oh jeesus h...

Now he likes to watch rooters fornicate.

Old July 22nd 05, 06:21 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Nope. I just know that certain parts of the anatomy were designed
for certain functions. Using them otherwise constitutes a deviance of
nature.

No You are the homophobic bigot, and you don't accept the truth abotu
anything sexual

I didn't say it didn't happen, Markie.

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

nope it happens in nature all the time there it is NORMAL behavoir

Homosexaul activity occours throughout nature

But it's still deviant behaviour...because it D E V I A T E S
from the norm.

nope

my chickens remind me of this from time to time, the rooster will jump
each other if the hens getts anoyed enough to fight em off

Oh jeesus h...

Now he likes to watch rooters fornicate.

more stevie lies

sometimes you have to kick the ****ing chickens out of the way

you need to rationalize you constant harassment

What harrassment?

yours

What harrassment?

your day and day out ranting and raving is harasment stevie

grow up

get out of the sand box and try to act like an adult

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 06:32 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

English is a Living tongue not one who's words are forever fixed

But the meaning of what an adjective is. I doubt that linguistics
scholars around the world will be hard pressed to let a foul mouthed
punk like you redefine that.

you are feeble minded the linguists don't define or redine the
langauage. the users of it do

But an adjective is still and adjective.

The job of the linguist is to study the changes and they are always
goin on

And they still won't let a foul mouthed punk like you redefine the
parameters of the language.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 22nd 05, 09:09 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

English is a Living tongue not one who's words are forever fixed

But the meaning of what an adjective is. I doubt that linguistics
scholars around the world will be hard pressed to let a foul mouthed
punk like you redefine that.

you are feeble minded the linguists don't define or redine the
langauage. the users of it do

But an adjective is still and adjective.

so?

The job of the linguist is to study the changes and they are always
goin on

And they still won't let a foul mouthed punk like you redefine the
parameters of the language.

yes we all do even a stupid piece of **** like yourself gets to

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 23rd 05, 02:34 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

English is a Living tongue not one who's words are forever fixed

But the meaning of what an adjective is. I doubt that linguistics
scholars around the world will be hard pressed to let a foul mouthed
punk like you redefine that.

you are feeble minded the linguists don't define or redine the
langauage. the users of it do

But an adjective is still and adjective.

so?

The job of the linguist is to study the changes and they are always
goin on

And they still won't let a foul mouthed punk like you redefine the
parameters of the language.

yes we all do even a stupid piece of #### like yourself gets to

I love it when you try and insult me about language, yet can't form
a coherent sentence.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 23rd 05, 04:21 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

English is a Living tongue not one who's words are forever fixed

But the meaning of what an adjective is. I doubt that linguistics
scholars around the world will be hard pressed to let a foul mouthed
punk like you redefine that.

you are feeble minded the linguists don't define or redine the
langauage. the users of it do

But an adjective is still and adjective.

so?

The job of the linguist is to study the changes and they are always
goin on

And they still won't let a foul mouthed punk like you redefine the
parameters of the language.

yes we all do even a stupid piece of #### like yourself gets to

I love it when you try and insult me about language, yet can't form
a coherent sentence.

fully coheant and makes you title another lie

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 03:28 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I love it when you try and insult me about language, yet can't form
a coherent sentence.

fully coheant and makes you title another lie

"COHEANT"...?!?!

You can't even spell words correctly when they are already right
in front of you!

"...makes you title..."

What an I D I O T ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 24th 05, 04:32 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I love it when you try and insult me about language, yet can't form
a coherent sentence.

fully coheant and makes you title another lie

"COHEANT"...?!?!

You can't even spell words correctly when they are already right
in front of you!

Nope just makes me lazy

"...makes you title..."

What an I D I O T ! ! ! !