RadioBanter

-   -   Docket 05-235 Scorecard (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75698-docket-05-235-scorecard.html)

an Old friend September 5th 05 07:37 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
You seem to have the idea of welfare backward, Len, and you've
introduced a factual error. There was never a class of license under
Incentive Licensing, which provided an upgrade for merely passing a
morse exam.

Factual error? It was called the Tech-Plus. And before you go calling
me a liar, I'll correct myself and say, "Technician-Plus."

The Tech-Plus came into existence long, long after the implementation of
Incentive Licensing.

so what?

now you add more words

why not admit the mistake

instead of trying to cover it up, badly?

Dave K8MN

Dee Flint September 5th 05 07:51 PM

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote:

From: Jim Hampton on Aug 30, 6:12 pm

wrote in message

Didn't they find that out with welfare?

You mean the WELFARE system that rewarded the high-rate morsemen
with fancier titles and better privileges, such as in the
"incentive plan" licensing system? Yes. It worked very well,
didn't it?

You seem to have the idea of welfare backward, Len, and you've
introduced a factual error. There was never a class of license under
Incentive Licensing, which provided an upgrade for merely passing a
morse exam.

Factual error? It was called the Tech-Plus. And before you go calling
me a liar, I'll correct myself and say, "Technician-Plus."

The Tech-Plus came into existence long, long after the implementation of
Incentive Licensing.

Dave K8MN

And it wasn't considered an upgrade. It simply allowed them to have not
only their own privileges but the privileges of the "lowest" license class.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an Old friend September 5th 05 07:54 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote:

From: Jim Hampton on Aug 30, 6:12 pm

wrote in message

[...]

boy you must be popular when you talk to the techs you insult there
licenses

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Dee Flint September 5th 05 08:01 PM

"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
k.net...
wrote:

From: Jim Hampton on Aug 30, 6:12 pm

wrote in message

[...]

And how is factual data considered an insult?

At the introduction of the No Code Tech

Fact: Novice was the lowest class requiring one written and one code test.
Fact: Tech was a "higher" license class requiring the Novice written & Tech
written but not the Novice code and did not grant Novice privileges.
Fact: To get Novice privileges, Techs had to pass the Novice code.

What is insulting about that?

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an_old_friend September 5th 05 08:13 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut And it wasn't considered an upgrade. It simply allowed them to
have not
only their own privileges but the privileges of the "lowest" license
class.

boy you must be popular when you talk to the techs you insult there
licenses

And how is factual data considered an insult?

by being presented in an insluting manner

you address someone in insulting terms at some of them will be insulted

you have insulted the Novices and the various types of techs

an_old_friend September 5th 05 08:23 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut
Dave K8MN

And it wasn't considered an upgrade. It simply allowed them to have not
only their own privileges but the privileges of the "lowest" license
class.

boy you must be popular when you talk to the techs you insult there
licenses

And how is factual data considered an insult?

by showing the Speacker as an elistist

That you even think in such terms is insulting

At the introduction of the No Code Tech

Fact: Novice was the lowest class requiring one written and one code test.
Fact: Tech was a "higher" license class requiring the Novice written & Tech
written but not the Novice code and did not grant Novice privileges.
Fact: To get Novice privileges, Techs had to pass the Novice code.

What is insulting about that?

It is a fact that I have come to consider you an Elist Bitch, given the
factual nature of that statement and BYS you shoud not be insulted by
the statement

However I suspect you will be

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Dee Flint September 5th 05 09:03 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut And it wasn't considered an upgrade. It simply allowed them to
have not
only their own privileges but the privileges of the "lowest" license
class.

boy you must be popular when you talk to the techs you insult there
licenses

And how is factual data considered an insult?

by being presented in an insluting manner

you address someone in insulting terms at some of them will be insulted

you have insulted the Novices and the various types of techs

There were no insulting phrases or words in my post. It would take a degree
of paranoia to so construe it.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an_old_friend September 5th 05 09:07 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

cut And it wasn't considered an upgrade. It simply allowed them to
have not
only their own privileges but the privileges of the "lowest" license
class.

boy you must be popular when you talk to the techs you insult there
licenses

And how is factual data considered an insult?

by being presented in an insluting manner

you address someone in insulting terms at some of them will be insulted

you have insulted the Novices and the various types of techs

There were no insulting phrases or words in my post. It would take a degree
of paranoia to so construe it.

certianly were insulting phrases

Lowest classes

that you think in those terms shows you an elitest

Like I said "It is a fact that I have come to consider you an Elist

Dee Flint September 5th 05 09:07 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
[...]

Not in the least. Those suffering from paranoia have no power to insult me
regardless of their choice of words and attempts to do so. In addition,
elitest is a qualitative judgement which I do not have to accept as fact.
Bitch is totally inaccurate as I am a human being not a canine so again I do
not have to accept it as fact.

On the other hand, as licenses are defined by the FCC, Novice is a lower
class license that Tech. Tech is a lower class license than General and so
on. I did not create the classes or the definitions. Since I have chosen
to be a licensed amateur, I must abide by the FCC's definitions.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an_old_friend September 5th 05 09:09 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message

cut
And how is factual data considered an insult?

by being presented in an insluting manner

you address someone in insulting terms at some of them will be insulted

you have insulted the Novices and the various types of techs

There were no insulting phrases or words in my post. It would take a degree
of paranoia to so construe it.

how do you expect to be an effective elmer if you can't reconize that
you are being rude

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE