RadioBanter

-   -   Docket 05-235 Scorecard (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/75698-docket-05-235-scorecard.html)

an old friend September 6th 05 04:35 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.w...efe5705925 c9

your thread with an admitted stripper
Dave Heil wrote:

You're dumber than a stump. The text found at the url you provided:

Dave Heil Feb 29 2004, 1:06 pm
Newsgroups: alt.west-virginia
From: Dave Heil - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:06:08 GMT
Subject: i got a job stripping

WV Female wrote:

i ride them poles like theres no tomorrow...lol... ok.. ok.. im made it
all up.. sounded good tho.. lol..

Linda,

Have you considered easing up on the caffeine?

Where've you been?

Dave near Cameron

So, 1) no stripper and 2) no flirt on my part.

Mark, you are a complete twit and a fabricator.

not at all look at it and I quote "i got a job stripping" as the title

seems clear enough to me

Sure, it seems clear to you. Now let's talk about how it looks to a
rational human being. What does the body of the message state? Where
are the flirtaceous comments I'm supposed to have made? Give up? They
don't exist.

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

why is this such an issue for you?

What you've done is fabricate falsehoods, deliberately and maliciously.
You are simply lying scum.

No I simply the text and see what I see

I was simply mentioning what I found when I made my google search as
told me to do

No malice there

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You are unbalanced and apearntly filled with rage over posts by a
person that you claim nobody belives or take seriously

Dave K8MN

From: Dave Heil - Find messages by this author
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 13:06:08 GMT

WV Female wrote:

i ride them poles like theres no tomorrow...lol... ok.. ok.. im made it
all up.. sounded good tho.. lol..

Linda,

Have you considered easing up on the caffeine?

Where've you been?

Dave near Cameron

So, 1) no stripper and 2) no flirt on my part.

Mark, you are a complete twit and a fabricator.

not at all look at it and I quote "i got a job stripping" as the title

seems clear enough to me

Sure, it seems clear to you. Now let's talk about how it looks to a
rational human being. What does the body of the message state? Where
are the flirtaceous comments I'm supposed to have made? Give up? They
don't exist.

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

Not true. That too is a fabrication.

why is this such an issue for you?

I suppose because you are a lying little SOB posting malicious falsehoods.

What you've done is fabricate falsehoods, deliberately and maliciously.
You are simply lying scum.

No I simply the text and see what I see

Yeah, you "simply the text" all right. Perhaps you should have your
vision checked. You fabricated.

I was simply mentioning what I found when I made my google search as
told me to do

....except that what you said you found turned out not to exist.

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You backed up nothing and shredded what was left of your credibility.

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

Dave K8MN

an old friend September 6th 05 06:35 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
Sure, it seems clear to you. Now let's talk about how it looks to a
rational human being. What does the body of the message state? Where
are the flirtaceous comments I'm supposed to have made? Give up? They
don't exist.

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

Not true. That too is a fabrication.

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

why is this such an issue for you?

I suppose because you are a lying little SOB posting malicious falsehoods.

Not lying and even if I am an SoB it is rude of you to call my mother a
bitch having never met her

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

What you've done is fabricate falsehoods, deliberately and maliciously.
You are simply lying scum.

No I simply the text and see what I see

Yeah, you "simply the text" all right. Perhaps you should have your
vision checked. You fabricated.

Not at all

I was simply mentioning what I found when I made my google search as
told me to do

...except that what you said you found turned out not to exist.

Seems to to my reading

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

No malice no proof of anything

but you are so senitive about it that you are convining that you may
have even had an affair with this woman

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You backed up nothing and shredded what was left of your credibility.

immpossible you cliamed I had none before

therefore your statement that I shredded any was a lie or you previous
statement was

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 6th 05 07:14 AM

an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Sure, it seems clear to you. Now let's talk about how it looks to a
rational human being. What does the body of the message state? Where
are the flirtaceous comments I'm supposed to have made? Give up? They
don't exist.

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

Not true. That too is a fabrication.

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

No it isn't. You aren't simply disagreeing. You posted deliberate
falsehoods and now you are lying on top of your initial lies. Then
again, you're an admitted liar.

why is this such an issue for you?

I suppose because you are a lying little SOB posting malicious falsehoods.

Not lying...

Yes, you have lied and you continue to do so.

...and even if I am an SoB it is rude of you to call my mother a
bitch having never met her

I guess you'll have to learn to live with that pain. You're not just
any SOB, you're a lying little SOB.

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

It is most interesting that you rant and rail at others as you call them
all "lier", but that you deny, over and over, your own untruths, even in
the face of easily obtainable proof.

What you've done is fabricate falsehoods, deliberately and maliciously.
You are simply lying scum.

No I simply the text and see what I see

Yeah, you "simply the text" all right. Perhaps you should have your
vision checked. You fabricated.

Not at all

Yes, all.

I was simply mentioning what I found when I made my google search as
told me to do

...except that what you said you found turned out not to exist.

Seems to to my reading

Then again, you're dyslexic.

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

See what I mean? You call others liars when the truth is evident. You
aren't wrapped too tight.

No malice no proof of anything

but you are so senitive about it that you are convining that you may
have even had an affair with this woman

I'm convining? How does one convine? Well, Lieutenant/Colonel Morgan,
you're about as goofy as they come.

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You backed up nothing and shredded what was left of your credibility.

immpossible you cliamed I had none before

Great. Google it up.

therefore your statement that I shredded any was a lie or you previous
statement was

Naw, Mark, you're lying again, just to keep in practice.

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

"So?" That's the best you can do? "So?" It is bad enough for you to
be dishonest. You take it to a new level, trumpeting it from the rooftops.

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

....yet you find it important enough to show up on a regular basis these
days.

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Dave K8MN

an Old friend September 6th 05 07:27 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

Not true. That too is a fabrication.

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

No it isn't. You aren't simply disagreeing. You posted deliberate
falsehoods and now you are lying on top of your initial lies. Then
again, you're an admitted liar.

No I am simply reading em the way I see em

No falsehood at all

why are you so threatened by that?

cut

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

It is most interesting that you rant and rail at others as you call them
all "lier", but that you deny, over and over, your own untruths, even in
the face of easily obtainable proof.

If there was unturth id be prepared to admit it

from where I am siting you wer exchanging a number of flirtaous pots
with a Bisexual female o a Hg mostly of peronal ads

cut

...except that what you said you found turned out not to exist.

Seems to to my reading

Then again, you're dyslexic.

yes I am your point?

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

See what I mean? You call others liars when the truth is evident. You
aren't wrapped too tight.

no I don't see what you mean

the turth is I see your post as flirtaous

that is a fact

that you can call them something else in your mind has nothing to do
with that fact

No malice no proof of anything

but you are so senitive about it that you are convining that you may
have even had an affair with this woman

I'm convining? How does one convine? Well, Lieutenant/Colonel Morgan,
you're about as goofy as they come.

by protesting your inocence of such a trival matter so violently

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You backed up nothing and shredded what was left of your credibility.

immpossible you cliamed I had none before

Great. Google it up.

already done

therefore your statement that I shredded any was a lie or you previous
statement was

Naw, Mark, you're lying again, just to keep in practice.

no need for that Dave

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

"So?" That's the best you can do? "So?" It is bad enough for you to
be dishonest. You take it to a new level, trumpeting it from the rooftops.

It isn't bad at all as far as Im concerned I don't owe you turth esp
when you don't deliver it in reuturn

so is the answer

You and Stevie keep projecting your values

are you so stupid you can't understand I don't accept them?

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

...yet you find it important enough to show up on a regular basis these
days.

It kills times

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

Then why are you concerned about my posts?

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Done neither

Dave K8MN

Dee Flint September 6th 05 11:30 AM

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dee Flint wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
cut
And how is factual data considered an insult?

by being presented in an insluting manner

you address someone in insulting terms at some of them will be
insulted

you have insulted the Novices and the various types of techs

There were no insulting phrases or words in my post. It would take a
degree
of paranoia to so construe it.

how do you expect to be an effective elmer if you can't reconize that
you are being rude

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

And how can one be a successful student if they misinterpret plain
language?

making your meaning clear is your job as the elmer,at least by the
standards you were trying to ram down my throat a few weeks ago. you
are the pone comunicating so it is your job to be clear

But in answer to your question it is certainly possible for any
competant intructor to over come misunderstanding

and still You elitist bitch the question stands, "how do you expect to
be an effective elmer if you can't reconize that you are being rude?"

your manner is insulting

in your posts you come off as a snob, at best

you are evasive, rude and lazy and always ready to tell another what
they should be doing

How can anyone call anything but an elitist bitch and be honest?

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Believe what you wish. However, my students have a near 100% pass rate on
both theory and code on their first try.

I refuse to spar with some one who chooses to act like an idiot so I will
respond to no more of your posts until you regain your equilibrium.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

an_old_friend September 6th 05 01:07 PM

Dee Flint wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote in message
ink.net...

cut
Dave K8MN

Don't bother to fight him on my behalf. It won't work anyway. Anyone can
read his statements and my statements for themselves and make their own
decision.

don't flatter yourself Dave is not fighting on YOUR behalf is just
fighting becuase likes to fight

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Dave Heil September 6th 05 04:24 PM

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

cut

the flirts were there esp when combined with other posts I have cited
in the past

Not true. That too is a fabrication.

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

No it isn't. You aren't simply disagreeing. You posted deliberate
falsehoods and now you are lying on top of your initial lies. Then
again, you're an admitted liar.

No I am simply reading em the way I see em

No falsehood at all

why are you so threatened by that?

You keep using the term "threatened". I don't feel threatened, Mark.
You have manufactured stories. You have been called on them.
Irrefutable proof that your stories are fabrications has been
introduced. You continue to lie.

cut

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

It is most interesting that you rant and rail at others as you call them
all "lier", but that you deny, over and over, your own untruths, even in
the face of easily obtainable proof.

If there was unturth id be prepared to admit it

According to your own rules, you'd be prepared to tell further lies.

from where I am siting you wer exchanging a number of flirtaous pots
with a Bisexual female o a Hg mostly of peronal ads

....and since you are aware of the untruth of your statement, anyone can
see that you would like about anything at any time.

cut

...except that what you said you found turned out not to exist.

Seems to to my reading

Then again, you're dyslexic.

yes I am your point?

Yes, you are my point.

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

See what I mean? You call others liars when the truth is evident. You
aren't wrapped too tight.

no I don't see what you mean

the turth is I see your post as flirtaous

that is a fact

Actually it isn't a fact. It is simply another of your claims. Google
archives show otherwise.

that you can call them something else in your mind has nothing to do
with that fact

You aren't living in reality.

No malice no proof of anything

but you are so senitive about it that you are convining that you may
have even had an affair with this woman

I'm convining? How does one convine? Well, Lieutenant/Colonel Morgan,
you're about as goofy as they come.

by protesting your inocence of such a trival matter so violently

Oh? That's "convining", is it? I'm not doing anything "so violently".
I've presented concrete evidence that what you have claimed is a
fabrication. I've done that consistently, not violently.

then you demanded I back em up and I did so

You backed up nothing and shredded what was left of your credibility.

immpossible you cliamed I had none before

Great. Google it up.

already done

It is? Where, pray tell, did you post it?

therefore your statement that I shredded any was a lie or you previous
statement was

Naw, Mark, you're lying again, just to keep in practice.

no need for that Dave

The record of your lying shows that you need improvement.

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

"So?" That's the best you can do? "So?" It is bad enough for you to
be dishonest. You take it to a new level, trumpeting it from the rooftops.

It isn't bad at all as far as Im concerned I don't owe you turth esp
when you don't deliver it in reuturn

You'd first have to be able to recognize truth. You can't.

so is the answer

What is the question?

You and Stevie keep projecting your values

are you so stupid you can't understand I don't accept them?

Anyone can understand that you don't accept many values. Not everyone
subscribes to the idea that you can manufacture any story you'd like,
whether true or not.

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

...yet you find it important enough to show up on a regular basis these
days.

It kills times

So does watching paint dry.

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

Then why are you concerned about my posts?

Why am I concerned? Because you've manufactured outright and deliberate
lies about me, that's why. You seem to feel that you have complete
liberty to do so.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Done neither

You've done both, but you have to continue lying. It is your nature.

Dave K8MN

an_old_friend September 6th 05 04:55 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

No it isn't. You aren't simply disagreeing. You posted deliberate
falsehoods and now you are lying on top of your initial lies. Then
again, you're an admitted liar.

No I am simply reading em the way I see em

No falsehood at all

why are you so threatened by that?

You keep using the term "threatened". I don't feel threatened, Mark.
You have manufactured stories. You have been called on them.
Irrefutable proof that your stories are fabrications has been
introduced. You continue to lie.

I use the term threatened for want of a better term

I have not manfucatured stories I have reported on my reading of what I
found when I did the search you inistsed I do

Indeed I still don't understand your beef nothing wrong with flirting
with her and yet you are in what looks like a rage over the suggestion

cut

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

It is most interesting that you rant and rail at others as you call them
all "lier", but that you deny, over and over, your own untruths, even in
the face of easily obtainable proof.

If there was unturth id be prepared to admit it

According to your own rules, you'd be prepared to tell further lies.

Yes indeed if I felt threatened nothing realy threatening her no reason
to lie

from where I am siting you wer exchanging a number of flirtaous pots
with a Bisexual female o a Hg mostly of peronal ads

...and since you are aware of the untruth of your statement, anyone can
see that you would like about anything at any time.

I am aware of truth of that statement she is Bisexual by her own words
and you were flirting with her over what looks like a period of some
weeks

cut
No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

See what I mean? You call others liars when the truth is evident. You
aren't wrapped too tight.

no I don't see what you mean

the turth is I see your post as flirtaous

that is a fact

Actually it isn't a fact. It is simply another of your claims. Google
archives show otherwise.

Google archives can't show any such thing

It is a fact that I see your posting as flirtaous\

wether any one else does is another matter, but does not affect the
FACT I see them as such

More proof of your lack of conection to reality

that you can call them something else in your mind has nothing to do
with that fact

You aren't living in reality.

I certainly am, you OTOH don't seem to be
cut down on the BS

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

"So?" That's the best you can do? "So?" It is bad enough for you to
be dishonest. You take it to a new level, trumpeting it from the rooftops.

It isn't bad at all as far as Im concerned I don't owe you turth esp
when you don't deliver it in reuturn

You'd first have to be able to recognize truth. You can't.

I certainly you can't reconize turth from lies your opinions from facts
or that simple facts that not everyone has to see the same thing the
same wya you do

Grow up and stop your little temper tantruam, if you can

so is the answer

What is the question?

You and Stevie keep projecting your values

are you so stupid you can't understand I don't accept them?

Anyone can understand that you don't accept many values. Not everyone
subscribes to the idea that you can manufacture any story you'd like,
whether true or not.

More Davie fabrications, more lies

My values are simply different than your

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

...yet you find it important enough to show up on a regular basis these
days.

It kills times

So does watching paint dry.

But this is much more fun

as another poster (in a thread not so far away) put it, like the morbid
fasination of watching a slow motion train wreck or something like that

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

Then why are you concerned about my posts?

Why am I concerned? Because you've manufactured outright and deliberate
lies about me, that's why. You seem to feel that you have complete
liberty to do so.

One I have manufactured nothing. I have formed an opinion you disgree
with.

Two, in point of fact, if I CHOOSE I have complete liberty to do so,
just as you have (and exercise) the complete liberty to manufacture
lies about me my beliefs, my very existance

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Done neither

You've done both, but you have to continue lying. It is your nature.

I have done neither

Stevie was merely reminded again that is to stay away from me or face
the results, and I have called a not nice woman an elitist bitch, a
label I point out she does not object too

No lie no continuing what wasn't started

grow up show a bit of class

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil September 6th 05 10:08 PM

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

cut

not as I saw it and continue to see it

simply disgreeing with is not lying Dave

No it isn't. You aren't simply disagreeing. You posted deliberate
falsehoods and now you are lying on top of your initial lies. Then
again, you're an admitted liar.

No I am simply reading em the way I see em

No falsehood at all

why are you so threatened by that?

You keep using the term "threatened". I don't feel threatened, Mark.
You have manufactured stories. You have been called on them.
Irrefutable proof that your stories are fabrications has been
introduced. You continue to lie.

I use the term threatened for want of a better term

There are plenty of words which could be used to describe the way I
feel. "Threatened" is not among them.

I have not manfucatured stories I have reported on my reading of what I
found when I did the search you inistsed I do

Your new word "manfucatured" is pretty descriptive but I'll stick with
"manufactured", "false" or "fabricated". Those words are apt
descriptions of your dishonest and untruthful actions.

Indeed I still don't understand your beef nothing wrong with flirting
with her and yet you are in what looks like a rage over the suggestion

Rage? I'm not in a rage at all, Mark. I'm insistent that you have
written deliberate and malicious falsehoods. There are no shades of
gray here. There is nothing open to interpretation. There are just
lies told by you.

cut

No flasehood no malicious one

Just calling your posts as I see em

It is most interesting that you rant and rail at others as you call them
all "lier", but that you deny, over and over, your own untruths, even in
the face of easily obtainable proof.

If there was unturth id be prepared to admit it

According to your own rules, you'd be prepared to tell further lies.

Yes indeed if I felt threatened nothing realy threatening her no reason
to lie

It is quite apparent from viewing your past posts to this newsgroup, you
don't need a reason to lie. You simply lie.

from where I am siting you wer exchanging a number of flirtaous pots
with a Bisexual female o a Hg mostly of peronal ads

...and since you are aware of the untruth of your statement, anyone can
see that you would like about anything at any time.

I am aware of truth of that statement she is Bisexual by her own words...

Sorry, that is a lie.

and you were flirting with her over what looks like a period of some
weeks

Sorry, that is another lie.

cut

No malice there

There certainly was malice. You were corrected and even in the face of
overwhelming evidence to the contrary, you continued the lies.

more lies on your part

See what I mean? You call others liars when the truth is evident. You
aren't wrapped too tight.

no I don't see what you mean

the turth is I see your post as flirtaous

that is a fact

Actually it isn't a fact. It is simply another of your claims. Google
archives show otherwise.

Google archives can't show any such thing

Yes, Mark, the archives do show what was said and by whom. The facts
are quite different than your claims.

It is a fact that I see your posting as flirtaous\

You see yourself as a victim. You see Dee as an elitist bitch. That
doesn't mean that those things are true. It only means that your point
of view is skewed.

wether any one else does is another matter, but does not affect the
FACT I see them as such

Huh-uh, Mark. A fact would be that you *say* you see them as such--but
you're a known liar.

More proof of your lack of conection to reality

I don't think you are anyone I'd want to ask about reality.

that you can call them something else in your mind has nothing to do
with that fact

You aren't living in reality.

I certainly am, you OTOH don't seem to be
cut down on the BS

I'm cutting down some BS right now--your own.

"My credibilty in this NG not important. I never claim to make
point based on requiring that I be seen as honest here sso why should
it bother me?"

-- Mark Morgan June, 29, 2000

so?

"So?" That's the best you can do? "So?" It is bad enough for you to
be dishonest. You take it to a new level, trumpeting it from the rooftops.

It isn't bad at all as far as Im concerned I don't owe you turth esp
when you don't deliver it in reuturn

You'd first have to be able to recognize truth. You can't.

I certainly you can't reconize turth from lies your opinions from facts
or that simple facts that not everyone has to see the same thing the
same wya you do

Mark, I know you've been told this before, but it bears repeating. You
are a twit.

Grow up and stop your little temper tantruam, if you can

so is the answer

What is the question?

You and Stevie keep projecting your values

are you so stupid you can't understand I don't accept them?

Anyone can understand that you don't accept many values. Not everyone
subscribes to the idea that you can manufacture any story you'd like,
whether true or not.

More Davie fabrications, more lies

Please point out the fabrications or lies in my statement.

My values are simply different than your

....than my what?

This NG is pretty unimortant to me I have said so many time in many
ways

...yet you find it important enough to show up on a regular basis these
days.

It kills times

So does watching paint dry.

But this is much more fun

as another poster (in a thread not so far away) put it, like the morbid
fasination of watching a slow motion train wreck or something like that

....only you're on the train.

why are you so frighten of what I say?

Frightened? You must have come to a faulty conclusion, Colonel. I have
no fear at all of you. You're a perverse individual, lacking in
redeeming qualities. I see you as pitiful.

Then why are you concerned about my posts?

Why am I concerned? Because you've manufactured outright and deliberate
lies about me, that's why. You seem to feel that you have complete
liberty to do so.

One I have manufactured nothing. I have formed an opinion you disgree
with.

No, you have spread deliberate lies. You are a stranger to the truth.

Two, in point of fact, if I CHOOSE I have complete liberty to do so,
just as you have (and exercise) the complete liberty to manufacture
lies about me my beliefs, my very existance

You may choose to fabricate and lie regarding your very existence. You
have no right to do so about my existence. If you choose to lie and you
are found out, you must pay the consequences for your actions. That is
personal responsibility.

In one night, you've threatened death to an individual and you've called
a very nice woman an elitist bitch.

Done neither

You've done both, but you have to continue lying. It is your nature.

I have done neither

I have to insist. You've done both and on more than one occasion.

Stevie was merely reminded again that is to stay away from me or face
the results...

The results? You threatened to kill him with a gun. The words you used
exist. You can't deny them.

and I have called a not nice woman an elitist bitch, a
label I point out she does not object too

I have never observed Dee to be other than pleasant. In her recent
dealings with you, you have tested her. She has still not stooped to
your level. You have no way to know if she objects to being called such
a name by you.

No lie no continuing what wasn't started

That's right but you are continuing and you did those things initially.

grow up show a bit of class

Who would tell you if something were classy or not?

Dave K8MN