Old August 9th 05, 12:22 AM
Binary

It is an interesting site to say the least. I don't understand why half of
the comments are green though.
Why is that?

"Stagger Lee" wrote in message
On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 06:46:46 +0200, Fritz Wuehler Secwet Hairy Woger
wrote:
:
: That still doesn't change the fact Roger has short hair, dumbass!
:

Exhibit one is the photo which Woger first posted to Yahoo's singles
group. It is currently available at
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9...8mq08030cb.jpg

A small version can also be found at
http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum/forum.php?board=10

Clearly, everyone on Usenet and on the web agree that that's a photo
of Woger, and that Woger had long hair at the time the photo was
taken.

The little, animated man which runs across the top of the Nimbuster's
web page and pees on Woger's photo is probably not due to Woger's
popularity with his peers.

Indeed he *is* like a slinky ...

====================
"If a man have long hair it is a shame unto him." -- Paul, I Cor. 11:14

====================
"Wrong again, FATASS, I told Pammy to go **** herself after she called
here, all upset. I guyess it was because she was behind giving the
black system admin she has a blowjob in the server room and giving one
to her dog." -- AB8MQ in message-id

====================
"Roger hasn't recieved 'repeat visits with the chief of police'. You
ar a liar. He isn't about to get another one either, dumbass." -- Secwet
Woger in message-id b14c37cf833370abc4122a241ccf54c4@melontraffickers .com

In message XLSKB3LR38448.4326273148@anonymous, Secwet Woger dazzled
his readers with his logic skills by saying: "The fact is you still
can't disprove I've never been to your workplace."

In message , Secwet
Woger bragged about his Extra Class examination fame with the claim:
"If poor chronic alcoholic and drug abuser Gopher face wouldn't drink
so much because he is womanless, he could spell 'retested', 'dumb' and
'Rogie' and could actually pass an Extra license exam."