Old August 15th 05, 12:04 PM
K4YZ

Default A Bit Of News Markie Is Not Going To Like To See.......

an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You can thank me later.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 15th 05, 06:07 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

more lies and with out a bit of proof

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

so what?

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You forced nothing

You can thank me later.

nope

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 19th 05, 03:19 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English,

King's English? What dat?

Old August 26th 05, 03:55 AM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

break

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

When you going to admit this lie Stevie?

Likely somewhere around the 12 of never

cuting to save bandwidth

Old August 26th 05, 01:20 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

break

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

When you going to admit this lie Stevie?

What "lie"..?!?!

Likely somewhere around the 12 of never

cuting to save bandwidth

"cutting"

Putting back in to rub Markie's nose in it:

QUOTE:

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You can thank me later.

UNQUOTE

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 26th 05, 01:25 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

more lies and with out a bit of proof

Sure we have proof!

Frankie shows up from "nowhere".

He initially slams into Lennie, calling him a "complete fraud"
allegedly due to the content of his posts...(assuming him to be me...)

But then when he's corrected, digs in on me, although he obviously
didn't find anything wrong BEFORE he was pointed in the right
direction.

Pretty obvious to me. To others too, it seems...

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

so what?

So I did you a favor.

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You forced nothing

Sure I did.

You can thank me later.

nope

Don't worry, Markie...I already work in a profession where I am
used to helping folks but not getting any "thanks" in return. If it
was "gratitude" that I was looking for, I'd certainly look elsewhere.

But the FACT remains that I rendered a skilled service to you and
it worked. On the house.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 31st 05, 02:32 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

What's a "condiction"?

It's "condition" spelled incorrectly. Anyone that doesn't have a
communication deficit can understand what he meant.

nice to see Stevie called on something like that

Well, Markie...Glad you were able to hire someone to "support" you!

more lies and with out a bit of proof

Sure we have proof!

More lies from stevie

Frankie shows up from "nowhere".

No He came looking around

He initially slams into Lennie, calling him a "complete fraud"
allegedly due to the content of his posts...(assuming him to be me...)

I hired someone to attack Len right stevie take your meds

He just had not had enough time to read your ****

Pretty obvious to me. To others too, it seems...

But perhaps if "Frank" had been paying attention, by riding you
about your horrific abuse of the King's English, you've enjoyed a 62%
IMPROVEMENT over your typo rate of only a month ago.

so what?

So I did you a favor.

what favor?

I know...It sucks to think I actually forced you to do something
CONSTRUCTIVE, huh...?!?! Even worse to have to admit that I was
successful, eh?

You forced nothing

Sure I did.

more lies

You can thank me later.

nope

Don't worry, Markie...I already work in a profession where I am
used to helping folks but not getting any "thanks" in return. If it
was "gratitude" that I was looking for, I'd certainly look elsewhere.

But the FACT remains that I rendered a skilled service to you and
it worked. On the house.

more lies Stevie

more arrogant pretentsion

Steve, K4YZ