Old August 19th 05, 02:40 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 8 of Stevie Promised action, still MIA

KY4Z, Stevie why don't you give up the lie that you have any real
ability to harm me in the real world.

You promised Action action that would more than anoy me.

Where is it?

I see nothing Nada from your claimed "action"

You seem to be proven a braggard unable to deliver on his bold words.

A coward unable to admit his mistakes

Bully able to dish our abuse but unable to satnd it being returned in
kind

Old August 19th 05, 02:48 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

Another day, another MarkieLie.

Mark, why are you lying?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 19th 05, 03:26 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

stevie evading the Issue again

Old August 19th 05, 04:33 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

Mark, why do you continue to perpetuate this lie?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 19th 05, 04:39 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

KY4Z, Stevie...(SNIP)

Mark, why do you continue to perpetuate this lie?

No lie at all. I told you youd be called till you apolozied for
mangling my call and not apologizing

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "lie"