Old September 7th 05, 05:39 PM
an_old_friend

Default day 28 of Stevie's action MIA

a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

Old October 5th 05, 04:21 PM
an old friend

simple question keep ducking it

when you going to admit your lies?

Old October 5th 05, 04:48 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
simple question keep ducking it

when you going to admit your lies?

What lies?

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

What failure?

I filed my concerns with the appropirate agency.

There's a file open in your name now. Any further reports or
claims by any other healthcare provider, regardless of where they live
or level of licensure, will go in there.

Just like the camel's straws, one of them will be the one...

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 05:48 PM
an old friend

Ky4z wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
simple question keep ducking it

when you going to admit your lies?

What lies?

your lie that you could could get me subjected to something "more than
merely anaoying

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

What failure?

simple failure

I filed my concerns with the appropirate agency.

There's a file open in your name now. Any further reports or
claims by any other healthcare provider, regardless of where they live
or level of licensure, will go in there.

Just like the camel's straws, one of them will be the one...

when you going to stop lying or at least admit it

Steve, KY4Z

Old October 5th 05, 09:14 PM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
Ky4z wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
simple question keep ducking it

when you going to admit your lies?

What lies?

your lie that you could could get me subjected to something "more than
merely anaoying

"annoying".

What lie?

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

What failure?

simple failure

WHAT failure?

I filed my concerns with the appropriate agency.

There's a file open in your name now. Any further reports or
claims by any other healthcare provider, regardless of where they live
or level of licensure, will go in there.

Just like the camel's straws, one of them will be the one...

when you going to stop lying or at least admit it

To "stop" lying would require having started.

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 5th 05, 10:10 PM
an_old_friend

KY4Z wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
Ky4z wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
simple question keep ducking it

when you going to admit your lies?

What lies?

your lie that you could could get me subjected to something "more than
merely anaoying

"annoying".

What lie?

your lie stated above

nobodys_old_friend wrote:
a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

What failure?

simple failure

WHAT failure?

your failure

I filed my concerns with the appropriate agency.

There's a file open in your name now. Any further reports or
claims by any other healthcare provider, regardless of where they live
or level of licensure, will go in there.

Just like the camel's straws, one of them will be the one...

when you going to stop lying or at least admit it

To "stop" lying would require having started.

you started years ago

when you going to stop

Steve, KY4Z

Old October 20th 05, 07:22 AM

Default ahem 56 days later day 28 of Stevie's action MIA now 71 days

simple question but stevie will contiue to lie

an_old_friend wrote:
a simple question Stevie: when you going to admit that you lack the
power to any action taken against me by the state of michigan?

It is clear they are not doing naything, indeed they certainly of
circular filed or buired in deep file cabinet your letter by now.

when you going to admit failure?

simple question

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old October 20th 05, 10:49 AM
K4YZ

Default Mark Still Doesn't Get It...And Probably Never Will

wrote:

simple question but stevie will contiue to lie

Lie about what?

Steve, K4YZ

Old October 20th 05, 06:33 PM

wrote:

simple question but stevie will contiue to lie

Lie about what?

an example
Mark Morgan Caught On Tape Molesting 8 Year Old...Claims "He Was
Asking For It".
is a lie

you stament in another thrwad that you dont accuse me of being a
pedophile is lie

don't have time to do a full catalog

Steve, K4YZ