Old September 30th 05, 05:38 PM
clawason

Default New License Requirements

A Criminal Background Check and a Mental Health Check
will be required in the future to obtain an amateur radio
license.

Old October 1st 05, 05:19 PM
an_old_friend

clawason wrote:
A Criminal Background Check and a Mental Health Check
will be required in the future to obtain an amateur radio
license.

but only on new licenses right?

after all if if many of the OT's were checked theyd have to turn in
their licenses

Old October 1st 05, 09:26 PM
Jim Hampton

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

clawason wrote:
A Criminal Background Check and a Mental Health Check
will be required in the future to obtain an amateur radio
license.

but only on new licenses right?

after all if if many of the OT's were checked theyd have to turn in
their licenses

Come on! My background check turned up perfectly clean. A drivers license
check on me also turned up perfectly clean. And I'm 58! And managed to get
a decent job that pays considerably better than Kodak did.

Just don't ask for a sanity test or I just might be toast! ))

Then again, perhaps that is why I was hired; I was as crazy as the rest of
the gang at Sentry Safe LOL.

I do have to admit that after 5 weeks, it is a great company to be working
for. A lot of crazies, but nice crazies LOL

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Old October 2nd 05, 08:02 AM
Wayne P. Muckleroy

The requirement is that one must FAIL both checks before the license is
granted.

Old October 2nd 05, 02:06 PM

Oh, the irony, Marky.

Old October 2nd 05, 02:17 PM
possum belley

wrote in message
news

Anyone have a URL?

Why yes, just for you. Go to webster.com,
then look up the word "parody"
Hope this helps, but should you still not "get it,"
then report back here, and one of our counselors
will be glad to assist you.

BTW, are you making progress on your G.E.D. ?

Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement Scott Unit 69 Policy 9 August 1st 03 02:08 AM
Hey CBers Help Get rid of Morse Code Test and Requirement ROLDAIGNAULT CB 22 July 31st 03 12:54 AM