Old November 9th 05, 08:35 PM

Default cab Stevie post without libeling some one

On 9 Nov 2005 12:24:10 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

He belongs to the Seventh Day of the Lie Twice Told

can you post without libeling someone

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old November 9th 05, 08:43 PM
K4YZ

Default Stevie conitunes posting hate speech

wrote:
On 9 Nov 2005 12:18:16 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 8 Nov 2005 04:31:26 -0800, wrote:
an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

Steve has never explained why he uses the yiddish word "Putz" when
perfectly good english word is available, such as "penis" or even slang
"dick."

I didn't realize that there was some pre-requisite for explaining
the origin of ANY word in ANY application.

why does there need to rereq to ask a question

What's a "rereq"...?!?!

We can ask why Brain prefers the term "dick". One historical
reference to the implementation of this word is that it is of old
Germanic origin.

you could ask without making it out as a Hate crime too

It's not a hate crime.

So, can we assume now that since Brain has insisted on the use of
a Germanic word rather than a Hebrew word that he's purporting to
support the neo-Nazi Aryan philosophies?

now you are engaged in slander and lying stevie

Nope.

The three of you insist that I am somehow engaged in some sort of
religious-based assault based upon my preference for the word "putz"
over some other word. That's simply untrue.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 08:56 PM
itchy sanshez

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

He belongs to the Seventh Day of the Lie Twice Told

can you post without libeling someone

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Are you going to report him again markie?