Old November 9th 05, 08:59 PM
an old friend

Default stevie can post nothing but libel

K4YZ wrote:
Latent Lennie Lameness Muddled by Markie Mularkie

more libel 2 people at once you are getting good at libel, of course
you have had years of practice

wrote:
From:
on Tues 8 Nov 2005 04:31
nobodys old friend wrote:

violating the porperty rights of 3 poepl in one post

my Stevie be busssy

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

I'm a "Reform Christian"; i.e., Lutheran.

Untrue.

Stevie tell another lie

You're the Pope of the Seventh Day Of The Lie Twice Told

2 sentences 2 stevie lies

Morsemen MUST belong to the Church of St. Hiram faith...

Steve has never explained why he uses the yiddish word "Putz" when
perfectly good english word is available, such as "penis" or even slang
"dick."

Brian, the NEW term in here is "CLASSIC JOHNSON!"

Davie and Jimmie's classic johnsons are BIGGER than everybody's!

Actually "Johnson" is capitalized as it is a proper name.

And it's a sure bet that any Johnson owned by Dave or Jim IS
bigger than one YOU own, Lennie....Unless you have a picture of your
Johnson? Of course we've been trying to get you to show us pictures of
your radios, but you refuse.

a straight male such as your your solicting for cock pics online?

I should send that to your wife, pity that is unethical behavoir, or I
would do it

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy or have other homosecual issue in your personal life

Perhaps you were speaking of some OTHER Johnson?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Lennie would NEVER be refering to the
slang term for male genitalia!

He's ABOVE all THAT!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 09:06 PM
K4YZ

Default cab Stevie post without libeling some one

itchy sanshez wrote:
wrote in message
On 9 Nov 2005 12:24:10 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

He belongs to the Seventh Day of the Lie Twice Told

can you post without libeling someone

Are you going to report him again markie?

I seriously doubt that he'll do it the "first" time, and if he
does, the hammer will evenutally fall on him anyway...So let him
"report" what he wants! It's his bank account!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 09:09 PM
an old friend

Default can Stevie post without libeling some one? obviously not

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

He belongs to the Seventh Day of the Lie Twice Told

can you post without libeling someone

Are you going to report him again markie?

I seriously doubt that he'll do it the "first" time, and if he
does, the hammer will evenutally fall on him anyway...So let him
"report" what he wants! It's his bank account!

another threat Stevie boring on your part

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 09:15 PM
K4YZ

Default stevie can post nothing but libel MARKIE GETTING BETTER AT SUBJECT LINE GRAMMAR, BUT HAS TO HIRE 3RD GRADER TO DO IT......

an old friend wrote:

A lie before you even get to the first line...

K4YZ wrote:
Latent Lennie Lameness Muddled by Markie Mularkie

more libel 2 people at once you are getting good at libel, of course
you have had years of practice

No libel.

wrote:
From:
on Tues 8 Nov 2005 04:31
nobodys old friend wrote:

violating the porperty rights of 3 poepl in one post

Violating the King's English.

I'm not even sure what that was supposed to say.

my Stevie be busssy

I am sure you'd LIKE me to be "yours", Markie, but you already
have a "wife".

(yeahrightsure)

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

I'm a "Reform Christian"; i.e., Lutheran.

Untrue.

Stevie tell another lie

Nope.

You're the Pope of the Seventh Day Of The Lie Twice Told

2 sentences 2 stevie lies

Nope.

Morsemen MUST belong to the Church of St. Hiram faith...

Steve has never explained why he uses the yiddish word "Putz" when
perfectly good english word is available, such as "penis" or even slang
"dick."

Brian, the NEW term in here is "CLASSIC JOHNSON!"

Davie and Jimmie's classic johnsons are BIGGER than everybody's!

Actually "Johnson" is capitalized as it is a proper name.

And it's a sure bet that any Johnson owned by Dave or Jim IS
bigger than one YOU own, Lennie....Unless you have a picture of your
Johnson? Of course we've been trying to get you to show us pictures of
your radios, but you refuse.

a straight male such as your your solicting for cock pics online?

Nope.

Markie, do you KNOW what a "Johnson" is and what relevence it has
to Amateur Radio...?!?! Do you know what relevence Johnson has to
COMMERCIAL radio today?

I should send that to your wife, pity that is unethical behavoir, or I
would do it

Send what to my wife?

That I talk about Johnson stuff in an Amateur Radio discussion
group...?!?!

She'll laugh at you harder than the TN BoN will!

But then I get the feeling you LIKE being laughed at by women.

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy or have other homosecual issue in your personal life

"explanation" "gay" "homosexual"

Or perhaps you're an idiot that doesn't understand that not EVERY
word has a sexual connotation...Or maybe to YOU it DOES...?!?!

Perhaps you were speaking of some OTHER Johnson?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Lennie would NEVER be refering to the
slang term for male genitalia!

He's ABOVE all THAT!

As I said.....

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 09:17 PM
an old friend

Default newsflash Stevei may have goten something right

now people faking stevoe sheesh
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ, , whose name means "has serious disabilities; researches
symptoms of tumors and serious illnesses then gets symptoms; dresses too
good to be straight", quarreled:

I let my 12 year-old child and their friends watch R rated films, yes.
So what's wrong with that?

Old November 9th 05, 09:23 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
itchy sanshez wrote:

Are you going to report him again markie?

I seriously doubt that he'll do it the "first" time, and if he
does, the hammer will evenutally fall on him anyway...So let him
"report" what he wants! It's his bank account!

another threat Stevie boring on your part

Not a 'threat", Markie.

A promise.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 9th 05, 09:26 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
itchy sanshez wrote:

Are you going to report him again markie?

I seriously doubt that he'll do it the "first" time, and if he
does, the hammer will evenutally fall on him anyway...So let him
"report" what he wants! It's his bank account!

another threat Stevie boring on your part

Not a 'threat", Markie.

a threat Stevie

go read the BoN reporting from

A promise.

that you can't keep

you would need to have a case

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 10th 05, 01:50 AM
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy...

Fill us in, Mark! Is Steve a closet Aggie? I would have pegged him as
a Vols fan.

You have some "explantion" to do.

Dave K8MN
Old November 10th 05, 02:00 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

I can't believe that any other explantion but that you are either a
closet agy...

Fill us in, Mark! Is Steve a closet Aggie? I would have pegged him as
a Vols fan.

You have some "explantion" to do.

no I don't at least not to you

I will be trying to say something nice in each post form now on

Dave you are better than Stevie, Barely

Dave K8MN