Old November 8th 05, 09:03 AM
an old friend

Default newsflash Stevei may have goten something right

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

Old November 8th 05, 09:10 AM
K4YZ

Default newsflash Stevei (Stevie) may have goten (gotten) something right

nobodys old friend wrote:

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

You're really bored, aren't you...?!?!

can't any such reference

Of course not.

Just as I have said before, Lennie and Brain are the ones who try
to make some "religious" inference based upon some really fantastic
stretching of the application of a root word.

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

What "round"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 09:44 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

You're really bored, aren't you...?!?!

having good time in point os fact

but you are despiable

I promised I check on your claim and get to you

I did

I even said you seem to be right (ill give a chance to show different
before conceding the point all together)

Old November 8th 05, 12:31 PM

an old friend wrote:
went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

can't any such reference

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

I don't know what Len's religion is or even if he belongs to any
particular faith.

Steve has never explained why he uses the yiddish word "Putz" when
perfectly good english word is available, such as "penis" or even slang
"dick."

Old November 8th 05, 02:09 PM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

You're really bored, aren't you...?!?!

having good time in point os fact

"os"...?!?! You're the opening of the cervix?

Considering your expressed sexual preferences, I am sure that
you've acted like it before.

but you are despiable

"despiable" is not a word. What did you mean?

I promised I check on your claim and get to you

I did

I even said you seem to be right (ill give a chance to show different
before conceding the point all together)

There was no "point" to "concede" in the first place. It was a
fact and remains such.

can't any such reference

Of course not.

Just as I have said before, Lennie and Brain are the ones who try
to make some "religious" inference based upon some really fantastic
stretching of the application of a root word.

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

What "round"...?!?!

You didn't answer my question.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 8th 05, 04:05 PM

On 8 Nov 2005 06:09:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:

went a googling after an exchange between Brain and stevie Brain
accused Stevie of making something of Len Anderson being jewish

You're really bored, aren't you...?!?!

having good time in point os fact

"os"...?!?! You're the opening of the cervix?

more lying from stevie

Considering your expressed sexual preferences, I am sure that
you've acted like it before.

but you are despiable

"despiable" is not a word. What did you mean?

I promised I check on your claim and get to you

I did

I even said you seem to be right (ill give a chance to show different
before conceding the point all together)

There was no "point" to "concede" in the first place. It was a
fact and remains such.

yes there was and is

but youd rather fight

can't any such reference

Of course not.

Just as I have said before, Lennie and Brain are the ones who try
to make some "religious" inference based upon some really fantastic
stretching of the application of a root word.

if no one comes forward with a better one I award that round to Stevie

What "round"...?!?!

You didn't answer my question.

so?

you have no right to expect me to unless it amuses me

and een then

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups