Old August 22nd 05, 09:24 PM
an_old_friend

Default NewsFlash stevie action may no longer be MIA

I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat. He asked
after my relationship with Mr Roberson, I explained that Steve Robeson
(and gave him your address from Qrz.com) has made threatening
statements in past and present, that they were must likely idle,
holding the opinion that Lying and Kiddy Porn are on the same level.
that anyone online whould answer turthfully questions about there
personal info (he laughed and told me never to give out such info
online, or to lie if pressed, that You were threatening others (went
into you and BB you and Todd) Claimed that you could get someone more
than anoyed over there.

He siad that a case would be added to the Adult protective orders
docket where the State Of Michigan would ask for protection of Mark
Morgan and my family from Steven Robeson. that he would be served the
papers by publising them in the local news paper, it would become
effect 10 days after that or about 10 days from thursday if the judge
agreed with him.

It would then be illegal for you to come here

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Old August 22nd 05, 09:43 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

Nice try, Markie!

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

He asked
after my relationship with Mr Roberson, I explained that Steve Robeson
(and gave him your address from Qrz.com) has made threatening
statements in past and present, that they were must likely idle,
holding the opinion that Lying and Kiddy Porn are on the same level.

Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

that anyone online whould answer turthfully questions about there
personal info (he laughed and told me never to give out such info
online, or to lie if pressed...(SNIP)

Uh huh...more phantom "officials" telling you to lie...

Just like the "DoJ" and the "FBI" did when you went off on your
OTHER "he's out to get me" rants.

(UNSNIP)...that You were threatening others (went
into you and BB you and Todd) Claimed that you could get someone more
than anoyed over there.

Uh huh.

He siad that a case would be added to the Adult protective orders
docket where the State Of Michigan would ask for protection of Mark
Morgan and my family from Steven Robeson. that he would be served the
papers by publising them in the local news paper, it would become
effect 10 days after that or about 10 days from thursday if the judge
agreed with him.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! !

It would then be illegal for you to come here

No, Markie, it would not!

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

From what? Your imagination...?!?!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nice try, Markie!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 09:50 PM
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

Nice try, Markie!

want try?

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

just reporting the facts of his call

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

He asked
after my relationship with Mr Roberson, I explained that Steve Robeson
(and gave him your address from Qrz.com) has made threatening
statements in past and present, that they were must likely idle,
holding the opinion that Lying and Kiddy Porn are on the same level.

Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

yep I did

that anyone online whould answer turthfully questions about there
personal info (he laughed and told me never to give out such info
online, or to lie if pressed...(SNIP)

Uh huh...more phantom "officials" telling you to lie...

no one officail advocates telling the truth to threatening people
stevie

The Shiriff does not

Just like the "DoJ" and the "FBI" did when you went off on your
OTHER "he's out to get me" rants.

no he is out to get me but you did threaten me Stevie Idly but it was
threat

(UNSNIP)...that You were threatening others (went
into you and BB you and Todd) Claimed that you could get someone more
than anoyed over there.

Uh huh.

Yep

He siad that a case would be added to the Adult protective orders
docket where the State Of Michigan would ask for protection of Mark
Morgan and my family from Steven Robeson. that he would be served the
papers by publising them in the local news paper, it would become
effect 10 days after that or about 10 days from thursday if the judge
agreed with him.

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! !

It would then be illegal for you to come here

No, Markie, it would not!

sure would

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

well more like a mile in rural areas, and that does prevent you from
coming here since you don't where I'd be

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

yes me or anyone else

From what? Your imagination...?!?!

people that make threats

Old August 22nd 05, 10:13 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

Nice try, Markie!

want try?

Huh? English, DelusionBoy, English!

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

WHY DON'T YOU JUST FESS UP TO THE ABSLOUTE LACK OF TRUTH OF THIS
TALE NOW, MARKIE...?!?!

He asked
after my relationship with Mr Roberson, I explained that Steve Robeson
(and gave him your address from Qrz.com) has made threatening
statements in past and present, that they were must likely idle,
holding the opinion that Lying and Kiddy Porn are on the same level.

Uh huh. Suuuuuuuuuuuure you did.

yep I did

Uh huh...

that anyone online whould answer turthfully questions about there
personal info (he laughed and told me never to give out such info
online, or to lie if pressed...(SNIP)

Uh huh...more phantom "officials" telling you to lie...

no one officail advocates telling the truth to threatening people
stevie

And you've not SPOKEN to anyone "officaill", Markie.

The Shiriff does not

What's a "Shiriff"...?!?!

Some Arabic sultan? Maybe he rode in on his magic carpet to grant
your three wishes...

Just like the "DoJ" and the "FBI" did when you went off on your
OTHER "he's out to get me" rants.

no he is out to get me but you did threaten me Stevie Idly but it was
threat

What threat?

Seven years of this silly claim and you have yet to make it stick.

[...]

Nope.

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

well more like a mile in rural areas, and that does prevent you from
coming here since you don't where I'd be

More like 'in your dreams' DelusionBoy!

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

yes me or anyone else

from WHAT...?!?! Your imagination...?!?!

From what? Your imagination...?!?!

people that make threats

No one and no legal document can protect you from people making
threats.

No legal order could STOP someone from harming you if they were so
determined...The papers are FULL of stories every week of some poor
soul who HAD "orders of protection" that were assaulted or murdered by
the enjoined party.

Those orders are a placebo, Markie. They don't work.

Neither did this story about a Social Security clerk and your
order of protection!

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nice try, Markie!

Again!

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 22nd 05, 10:55 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

and you know this how?

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

never said social security you made that up

I though socail services was clear enough

cuting

sure would

Nope.

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

well more like a mile in rural areas, and that does prevent you from
coming here since you don't where I'd be

More like 'in your dreams' DelusionBoy!

you are the one with delusions

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

yes me or anyone else

cuting stvie rant

Those orders are a placebo, Markie. They don't work.

not for real protection I agree I already said that more or less

But they would make it a crime for you to come here

you just can't get that fact through your head

you have also admitted to using the US mail for fraud BTW

cuting stevie lies

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 01:55 AM
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

cut

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

and you know this how?

Because a friend wouldn't put me in that position.

Would a "friend" send e-mail to me in YOUR name making
inapproprite suggestions, Mark?

If ANYONE approached the "ss" in my name in regards to you, it was
an effort to compromise me. That's not friendship.

And if anyone DID approach them in my name, they were stupid.

However I am still of the opinion that this is nothing more tha

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

never said social security you made that up

Nope.

YOU did. Unless you were intending "ss" to be in reference to
some neo-Nazi office that you call on a regular basis?

I though socail services was clear enough

Nope. Not at all. What's "socail" services?

This is why YOU have a problem being understood.

You "assume" that everyone else in the world knows which set of
definitions, abbreviations, or other abuses of the English language you
intend to use today.

And in any case, it still stands that I made no phone calls.

cuting

Of course you would.

sure would

Nope.

If MI protection orders are like TN, they would prohibit an
enjoined party from approaching or being in closer than 500ft proximity
to the protected party.

well more like a mile in rural areas, and that does prevent you from
coming here since you don't where I'd be

More like 'in your dreams' DelusionBoy!

you are the one with delusions

Nope.

Nice try...AGAIN!

Of course it is unlikely to mean much to you since while you were
threatening to come UP but I am sure that was more of your blowing
smoke, but I am have made aware of how it changes thing in self defense
and reminded that the Suprume Court has ruled the cops realy don't have
to protect me

Protect you...?!?!

yes me or anyone else

cuting stvie rant

"cutting" "Stevie"

What rant?

Those orders are a placebo, Markie. They don't work.

not for real protection I agree I already said that more or less

But they would make it a crime for you to come here

Nope. Only for me to contact you directly or intentionally
approach within a set distance. Usually 500 feet.

you just can't get that fact through your head

You're the one with "fact" issues, Markie.

No protection order can keep me from visiting ANY part of Michigan
I chose to visit, other than a moving 500ft bubble around you. And
trust me, Markie...My sense of smell will redirect my travel if I get
that close to you!

you have also admitted to using the US mail for fraud BTW

No, I've not.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:03 AM

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

Nice try, Markie!

want try?

Huh? English, DelusionBoy, English!

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

Old August 23rd 05, 02:08 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ wrote:

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

It could also mean "stupid story", which is what I am betting on.

Markie's story STILL doesn't bear weight.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

If I were, then I WOULD be PLAYING.

You and the rest of the Infamous Four think it's a birthright.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 23rd 05, 02:20 AM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
I just got the phone with the local ss worker.

Nice try, Markie!

want try?

Huh? English, DelusionBoy, English!

he informed me that someone claiming to be Steven Roberson (his words)
has called and made claims that he was unwilling to repeat.

Double nice try. I sent a letter.

Well then one of your freind was trying to help you

What's a "freind"...??!!

And no one tried to "help me".

just reporting the facts of his call

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

Indeed it does

How anyone even Stevie could come up with Social security a federal
agency when the subject was possible actions of the state of michigan
is beyond my understanding

Did you catch how Stevie is also claiming to have certain knowledge
that no one seeing the exchance between us decided to call Michigan
and claim to be Stevie

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

He isn't playing dumb, he is dumb

Old August 23rd 05, 02:31 AM
K4YZ

nobodys old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

Markie, the simple fact that you tried to start off your STORY by
suggesting that it was a "Social Security" representitive made all the
rest of it ludicrous.

Playing dumb like Heil? SS could mean social services worker.

Indeed it does

How anyone even Stevie could come up with Social security a federal
agency when the subject was possible actions of the state of michigan
is beyond my understanding

Nothing is beyond your "understanding", Markie...You've said so
yourself.

Did you catch how Stevie is also claiming to have certain knowledge
that no one seeing the exchance between us decided to call Michigan
and claim to be Stevie

That's not waht I said, Markie.

YOU said a "freind" was "helping me out".

I said that anyone who was doing that wasn't a friend of mine.

And Markie...I know better than to send it to "ss".

well you should have sent it there

Why would I, a healthcare professional, send medically related
correspondence to a SOCIAL SECURTIY office, Markie...?!?!

More playing dumb? Indeed.

He isn't playing dumb, he is dumb

Nope.

But the "telephone call" story sure was!

Steve, K4YZ