Old November 13th 05, 01:38 PM
an_old_friend

Default stevie admits to lying to NG for the last 3 months

K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

I suppose that admiting that he been lying about everything might a be
something of defense for the BoN on some of the points of my complaint

but it proves that Stevie is a liar

and there is a defference beween us

When I say something is lying or a liar I am saying they are a part of
the human condiction

When Stevie says they are lying he saying they have are beyond all
human redemption, and might as well comit suicide

Old November 13th 05, 02:36 PM
K4YZ

Default stevie admits to lying to NG for the last 3 months AGAIN MARK MORGAN DEMONSTRATES IGNORANCE AND ILLITERACY

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

I suppose that admiting that he been lying about everything might a be
something of defense for the BoN on some of the points of my complaint

Your "complaint" will evenutally leave you bankrupt.

but it proves that Stevie is a liar

Nope.

What it DOES prove is that you ignored what I wrote, then QUOTED it
and tried to make something ELSE out of it.

and there is a defference beween us

"difference"

When I say something is lying or a liar I am saying they are a part of
the human condiction

"condition", you illiterate idiot.

When I say you're a liar, Markie, I say you are not telling the
truth.

When Stevie says they are lying he saying they have are beyond all
human redemption, and might as well comit suicide

"commit"

I really do wish I had a Markie-to-English Dictionary and grammar
guide. I might be able to figure out what he meant.

Steve, K4YZ

Old November 13th 05, 03:42 PM
an old friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

yes you have

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

no I have only your word it exists

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

you claim there was you claimed to be reporting about my mental health

I suppose that admiting that he been lying about everything might a be
something of defense for the BoN on some of the points of my complaint

cut
Steve, K4YZ

Old November 13th 05, 07:48 PM

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

yes you have

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

no I have only your word it exists

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

you claim there was you claimed to be reporting about my mental health

Mark, you must be hitting pretty close to home. Notice how Steve
starts to narrow his claims in such a way that even though he might
have made the call or written the letter, he did so without invoking
his medical license or making a medical diagnosis. His stupid actions
were merely as a "concerned private citizen." Didn't use medical
letterhead, didn't use his employers phone, computer or stamp. Didn't
do it on duty time.

Hi!

Yet it was signed "Xxxxx Xxxxxxxx, LPN" Ouch!

This is the part where the Titanic Sparkie starts sending
"...OSOSOSOSO..." and Jim and Dave and Mike watch their favorite
antagonist take a gulp of icy sea water. It all could have been
prevented with a little "freindly" intervention. But no.

Old November 13th 05, 09:20 PM
an_old_friend

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
I am not lying about the health status of various persons in an offical
report

I haven't reported on the "health" status of anyone.

Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!

meaning that Stevie has lied in claiming he has

Nope.

yes you have

I asked you "...Have you SEEN such a "report"...?!?!"

no I have only your word it exists

WHERE was anything about HEALTH addressed?

you claim there was you claimed to be reporting about my mental health

Mark, you must be hitting pretty close to home.

I know I know

Notice how Steve
starts to narrow his claims in such a way that even though he might
have made the call or written the letter, he did so without invoking
his medical license or making a medical diagnosis.

too late though

His stupid actions
were merely as a "concerned private citizen." Didn't use medical
letterhead, didn't use his employers phone, computer or stamp. Didn't
do it on duty time.

it is tto late I have amde the call Tb BoN has sent me the form

The problems have been deciding what of stevie's suff to send

It is an interesting tactic I suppose trying to stop me from acting by
buries me in eveidence

Stegie at this point has 2 prayers, the BoN does not consider the Cyber
world at all real and that the BoN does not mind him carring stuff from
the Cyber to offline realms

Old November 13th 05, 09:48 PM
an_old_friend

oopp my mistakes he also has to hope they over look his effort to
threaten me into not reporting him as witness tampering

Old November 13th 05, 11:48 PM
an old friend

stevie si recovering his nerve did you catch "Markie Paranoia Strikes
Deep...See's Steve Behind Every Anonnie " so much for him being careful