Old December 20th 05, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'd Call 315 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~

On 20 Dec 2005 03:41:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
k4yz did not write:

stevei foreghimself
On 8 Dec 2005 16:07:11 -0800, wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
Some of the threads have the same name, but are indeed from
distinct threads or subject line re-taskings.

Let's hope he get's his check soon and get's out of the house for
a while!

Steve, K4YZ

You define internet stalking as 130 new threads?

like I have said before in making these posts stevie more or less
admitts to the charges made over the years against him

Markie, that you glean an "admission" from anything I've said in
the last few days is pretty much an admission of your own that you have
some problems with delusions.

nope stevie it is proof thatyou can dish it out but you can't take it

Take what, Markie?

your own medicne
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default more from the **** master

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
k4yz did not write:

stevei foreghimself
On 8 Dec 2005 16:07:11 -0800, wrote:

cut
Markie, that you glean an "admission" from anything I've said in
the last few days is pretty much an admission of your own that you have
some problems with delusions.

nope stevie it is proof thatyou can dish it out but you can't take it

Take what, Markie?

you don't know

Obviously you don't either.

more lies form the**** master

Your recent break with reality and self control by spamming the NG
with over 400 trash posts?

what brak you talking about

I wasn't talking about a "brak'.

I was talking about YOUR BREAK with reality.

the question stands what break?

Naaaaah...If YOU have the time and the inclination to sit around
creating screen names with which to harass not only me, but RRAP users
worldwide, then be my guest, Markie...

then stop whining about it

I'm not whining about anything, Markie.

yes you are

I'm pointing out that no one here finds anything funny or
constructive in your exploits.

then you are lying when you say you find it funny

keep your lies straight

I'm pointing out that everyone, including your Feeble Five
bretheren, are laughing at you.

you point out your lies right here

It only substantiates my claims about you anyway, so thanks for
the help! (Not that I needed it, but you DO help keep the ball
rolling!)

Again...

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 20th 05, 09:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'd Call 513 Threads To Be Evidence of Internet Stalking~~Markie's Scorecard as of 20 December 2005~~(Let's See If He Tries to "kill" This Thread Too..?!?!?)

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:18:16 -0800, Frank Gilliland
wrote:

On 20 Dec 2005 11:02:58 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
s.com:

snip
I'm pointing out that everyone, including your Feeble Five
bretheren, are laughing at you.

The only thing more idiotic than someone who posts a hundred new
threads each day is the idiot who responds to each and every one of
them. Here's an old joke I used to play on morons like you:

Smart guy: "Hey Dudly, want to see a polish trailer?"

Dudly: "Why yes, I would like to see a polish trailer."

Smart guy: "Alright then, just follow me."

Dudly: "OK."

Now I've played that joke on some really dumb people in my time but
none of them took longer than a couple minutes to figure it out. Even
retarded lab rats have enough intelligence to realize when they have
reached the point of futility. But you, OTOH, have locked yourself so
tightly into damage control that it has become your only objective,
regardless of the fact that it's self-defeating. IOW, you are dumber
than a brain-damaged rodent. If there is anyone who -isn't- laughing
at you it's because they pity you.

sorry to corect you but there is one other case

Dave who is almost as bad as Stevie just less verbose

Steve "Where's the cheese?" Robeson, K4YZ

And still no DD-214.

and mkae it your dd-214 steve

Old December 21st 05, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Frankie Gilliland, The Court Martialed Coward

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 20 Dec 2005 11:02:58 -0800, wrote in
.com:

snip
I'm pointing out that everyone, including your Feeble Five
bretheren, are laughing at you.

The only thing more idiotic than someone who posts a hundred new
threads each day is the idiot who responds to each and every one of
them.

And who would that be? I've certainly not.

Here's an old joke I used to play on morons like you:

The "joke" played herein, Frankie, has been the suggestion that
you were a Marine.

You made it through boot camp alright, only to be proven a coward,
attested to by your own "testimony".

Now we ALL know.

But thanks for pointing out to Markie that even his Feeble Five
bretheren consider him an idiot. At least he's in comfortable company.

Steve, K4YZ