Old January 10th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Tons of censorship here...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

nope you are lying

Nope.

cut

More censorship yet.

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

W5AMY is not your callsign.

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default lying agin steve

On 10 Jan 2006 13:03:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut

Tons of censorship here

no censorship at all
...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY

you lack stabding to ask
and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

nope you are lying

Nope.

cut

More censorship yet.

no just more fo you lying about it steve

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

deceptive perahps but only to a fool

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

W5AMY is not your callsign.

never said it was

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

never said she was

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

and you gave me premission to use the other names

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

nope just tired of your ranting of lie after lie

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 11th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 13:03:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

Tons of censorship here

no censorship at all

Sure there is.

...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY

you lack stabding to ask

I lack WHAT to ask...?!?!

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

nope you are lying

Nope.

cut

More censorship yet.

no just more fo you lying about it steve

Where?

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

deceptive perahps but only to a fool

Nope.

Deceitful.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony. Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

W5AMY is not your callsign.

never said it was

You just stole it and used it as you saw fit.

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

never said she was

God wouldn't let a creep like you hold an Angel like her, Markie.

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

nope just tired of your ranting of lie after lie

What lie?

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve show his ignorenace of english

On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 13:03:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

Tons of censorship here

no censorship at all

Sure there is.

...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY

you lack stabding to ask

I lack WHAT to ask...?!?!

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

So we've demonstrated that (1) You don't know the proper
terminology for the various components of a USENET post and (2) Your
allegations of my "hiding" are false.

nope more lies

Nope.

Every word true.

nope you are lying

Nope.

cut

More censorship yet.

no just more fo you lying about it steve

Where?

right ther

you lied about censoship occouring

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

deceptive perahps but only to a fool

Nope.

yes

Deceitful.

only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

why do you lie?

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

W5AMY is not your callsign.

never said it was

You just stole it and used it as you saw fit.

by your leave

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

never said she was

God wouldn't let a creep like you hold an Angel like her, Markie.

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

nope just tired of your ranting of lie after lie

What lie?

you claim that you post has been in way censored

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Old January 11th 06, 06:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mulakrie

wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 13:03:33 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cut

Tons of censorship here

no censorship at all

Sure there is.

...Especially the parts wherein I asked you
about your ownership of W5AMY

you lack stabding to ask

I lack WHAT to ask...?!?!

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

[...]

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

Each of the three screen names I use either identify me by given
name or Amateur Radio callsign...No nicknames, abberations of given
names or pretend Dungeons and Dragons names.

none of mine are either your point?

Of course they are decitful.

deceptive perahps but only to a fool

Nope.

yes

Deceitful.

only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

why do you lie?

I didn't.

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter. Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be...Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

W5AMY is not your callsign.

never said it was

You just stole it and used it as you saw fit.

by your leave

Nope.

Taelor Robeson was not your daughter.

never said she was

God wouldn't let a creep like you hold an Angel like her, Markie.

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

cut

And even MORE censorship...or is it just ducking the embarrassing
parts, Markie?

nope just tired of your ranting of lie after lie

What lie?

you claim that you post has been in way censored

Sure it has.

Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 07:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve coniue his mularkie to cover his ****

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean **** master of RRAP

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

asked here she says it does not apply here

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

first you have claimed it

is it a durable power of attorney? if not it died with him

and if it is valid then you had the power to grant me premsiion and you
did so
cut

you lied about censoship occouring

No, I did not.

yes you did

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

so? how is one to know esp when you answer a direct question
cut
only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

prehaps I was in erro in reading your post but the error would consit
of taking yuo at your word

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

of course? I have signed legal checks with that name

Konstans is my name as much as Mark C Morgan. It is a legal alias
I am not required to disclose DBAs or legal aliasa of tradmark on and
ARS application

why do you lie?

I didn't.

yes you did

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter.

if it does not matter then why are you going on about ti

Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be.

prove your assertion

..Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

you assume much steve and it makes an ass of you
cut

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

by your express leave

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

mighty generous of you

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

yes you did

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

I am not required to try and read your mind

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

read it and use your alleged skil at lang
cut
Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

so what
900 stil isn't close to 11000

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

ok

your point?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default steve coniue his mularkie to cover his #### [No Markie, I Use "More Markie Mularkie" to Cover YOURS!...Just like NOW!]

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

Not much.

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean #### master of RRAP

There you go, patting yourself on the back again.

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

That was a "paraphrase" alright.

Disjointed, spelled wrong, stupid looking.

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

Neither.

It was sarcasm.

Since you can't use a spellchecker I guess it's too much to expect
you to be able to use a dictionary.

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

You may assume anything you care to, Markie.

The results are the same.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

Paralegal IS a clerk. "Paralegal" is a new-age term to make
"technical" staff feel better about themselves. Just like houskeepers
and maids in the hosptial...They are now "enviromental services
technicians"...But they are pushing the same brooms and swabbing with
the same mops nonetheless.

Your wife's still not a lawyer and he probably never will be.

asked here she says it does not apply here

Then he's as ignorant as you are. Why am I not surprised?

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

first you have claimed it

Nope.

is it a durable power of attorney? if not it died with him

No, it did not die with him.

and if it is valid then you had the power to grant me premsiion and you
did so

Only if you consider sarcasm "premsiion".

cut

you lied about censoship occouring

No, I did not.

yes you did

You're chasing your tail again fatboy.

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

so? how is one to know esp when you answer a direct question

That's where English comrehension and situational awareness come
in.

You have neither.

cut
only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

prehaps I was in erro in reading your post but the error would consit
of taking yuo at your word

The error was you getting out of bed and thinking that you know
something.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

of course? I have signed legal checks with that name

Konstans is my name as much as Mark C Morgan. It is a legal alias
I am not required to disclose DBAs or legal aliasa of tradmark on and
ARS application

Konstans is then an alias. It is not your name. Just as I
suggested in the earlier post, it's a made-up name.

My bet on the "C" in your name is "cretin".

why do you lie?

I didn't.

yes you did

Round-n-round, fatboy.

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter.

if it does not matter then why are you going on about ti

There's a lot of things that don't matter that you've spammed the
NG over for almost two months now.

Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be.

prove your assertion

You just did, ya idiot.

..Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

you assume much steve and it makes an ### of you

Nope. YOU proved it for me. And FORGOT you proved it for me
before you got to the bottom of the post!

Idiot!

cut

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

by your express leave

Keep telling yourself that, Markie.

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

mighty generous of you

There is much generosity for me to give. But not to liars and
deceivers. You lucked out this time.

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

yes you did

Nope.

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

I am not required to try and read your mind

I wouldn't expect you to. You can't read the words in front of
you accurately, why would I expect you to be telepathic...?!?!

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

read it and use your alleged skil at lang

I am competent in English, Markie. I can carry on basic
conversations in two other langauges. What you present here is, well,
an abortions of who-knows-what.

cut
Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

so what

900 stil isn't close to 11000

No, it's not. At least we can rest easy on your basic math
skills.

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

ok

your point?

The point is you're an illiterate, selfish punk that littered the
NG with profanities and trash for his own gratification.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 11 Jan 2006 02:07:42 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:

cut

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

Not much.

thenwhy did you bring her up?

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean **** master of RRAP

There you go, patting yourself on the back again.

fixed the effort at censorship

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

That was a "paraphrase" alright.

Disjointed, spelled wrong, stupid looking.

so?

MArkie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

Neither.

then you granted me leave and you just reconfirmed it

It was sarcasm.

so what? it was sarcasm i got that

but were you telling the truth or not?

Since you can't use a spellchecker

you lied there to i could but choose not to

I have that right
I guess it's too much to expect
you to be able to use a dictionary.

i can and do when needed but your point?

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

You may assume anything you care to, Markie.

meaning I can assmue you telling the trut if I like

The results are the same.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

Paralegal IS a clerk. "Paralegal" is a new-age term to make
"technical" staff feel better about themselves. Just like houskeepers
and maids in the hosptial...They are now "enviromental services
technicians"...But they are pushing the same brooms and swabbing with
the same mops nonetheless.

Your wife's still not a lawyer and he probably never will be.

learn properenglish and get back to me

asked here she says it does not apply here

Then he's as ignorant as you are. Why am I not surprised?

educate us then

spoal prevldeg covers thing admissaiblity of of evidence

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

first you have claimed it

Nope.

first I have sen that claim

is it a durable power of attorney? if not it died with him

No, it did not die with him.

was it a durable power of attorney

Most POA die with the origainator the rest die with the cloasing of
the esate

and if it is valid then you had the power to grant me premsiion and you
did so

Only if you consider sarcasm "premsiion".

and I do

so you agree I have premission

cut

you lied about censoship occouring

No, I did not.

yes you did

You're chasing your tail again fatboy.

more sexual harrassment?

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

so? how is one to know esp when you answer a direct question

That's where English comrehension and situational awareness come
in.

how?

You have neither.

meaning if you beleive that you foolishly made a stament with the
intent to entrap, whcih would invaldate your claim as well

the truth is you were a fool

and now you try to cover it with bluster and bull****

get a life

cut
only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

prehaps I was in erro in reading your post but the error would consit
of taking yuo at your word

The error was you getting out of bed and thinking that you know
something.

nope that ceratinly wasn't it.

Indeed how do you know I was IN BED when wrote some of ths

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

of course? I have signed legal checks with that name

Konstans is my name as much as Mark C Morgan. It is a legal alias
I am not required to disclose DBAs or legal aliasa of tradmark on and
ARS application

Konstans is then an alias. It is not your name. Just as I
suggested in the earlier post, it's a made-up name.

as is Mark C Morgan

dodn't remeber geting your butt handed to you 7 years ago by Phil Kane
on this very issue

My bet on the "C" in your name is "cretin".

pay up

send some money to Amsat in my name

but you will not becuase you are a welching as well as a liar

why do you lie?

I didn't.

yes you did

Round-n-round, fatboy.

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter.

if it does not matter then why are you going on about ti

There's a lot of things that don't matter that you've spammed the
NG over for almost two months now.

no spam at all

I have not tired to sell anayone anything on here

Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be.

prove your assertion

You just did, ya idiot.

prove your asertion

..Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

you assume much steve and it makes an ### of you

Nope. YOU proved it for me. And FORGOT you proved it for me
before you got to the bottom of the post!

nope more lies

Idiot!

cut

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

by your express leave

Keep telling yourself that, Markie.

why you dod that day after day

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

mighty generous of you

There is much generosity for me to give.

not by what I hear from your fellow hams of TN
But not to liars and
deceivers. You lucked out this time.

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

yes you did

Nope.

then you granted premission

either the statement was true or it was a lie no other choice exists

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

I am not required to try and read your mind

I wouldn't expect you to. You can't read the words in front of
you accurately, why would I expect you to be telepathic...?!?!

why do you indeed? I certainly don't know why make your outragous
claims

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

read it and use your alleged skil at lang

I am competent in English, Markie. I can carry on basic
conversations in two other langauges. What you present here is, well,
an abortions of who-knows-what.

then use the skill

cut
Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

so what

900 stil isn't close to 11000

No, it's not. At least we can rest easy on your basic math
skills.

Hum not what you said a few days ago I wish you would amke up your
mind

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

ok

your point?

The point is you're an illiterate, selfish punk that littered the
NG with profanities and trash for his own gratification.

then you are lying

the keyword is gratifacation. I did it to trun things around and go
offsenive rather than defense. the result is a NG I find pleasenter to
rad than before

not pleasent mind but pleasnetER

you left me with too choices I created a thrid and you don't like it

well in your words Tough ****

Old January 12th 06, 04:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 10 Jan 2006 19:41:21 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
cut

you lack standing to complain you are not your wife, at least I have
taken the risk of making that assumtion

If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

Not much.

thenwhy did you bring her up?

I didn't.

You did.

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean #### master of RRAP

There you go, patting yourself on the back again.

fixed the effort at censorship

Fixed the effort to promote profanity.

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

That was a "paraphrase" alright.

Disjointed, spelled wrong, stupid looking.

so?

"so?' indeed. I'd expect nothing less from you, Markie.

Markie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

Neither.

then you granted me leave and you just reconfirmed it

Nope.

It was sarcasm.

so what? it was sarcasm i got that

Obviously not.

but were you telling the truth or not?

It's the truth that I was being sarcastic.

It's also the truth that you were too stupid to "get it".

Since you can't use a spellchecker

you lied there to i could but choose not to

No. You ARE too stupid to use a spellchecker.

I have that right

I agree. You ahve the right to be stupid. And you obviously
exercise that right frequently.

I guess it's too much to expect
you to be able to use a dictionary.

i can and do when needed but your point?

Refer to the above reply. Same answer.

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

You may assume anything you care to, Markie.

meaning I can assmue you telling the trut if I like

You can "assume" anything you care to.

A court will decide if a prudent person would have been correct in
how that was interpreted.

The results are the same.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

Paralegal IS a clerk. "Paralegal" is a new-age term to make
"technical" staff feel better about themselves. Just like houskeepers
and maids in the hosptial...They are now "enviromental services
technicians"...But they are pushing the same brooms and swabbing with
the same mops nonetheless.

Your wife's still not a lawyer and he probably never will be.

learn properenglish and get back to me

"properenglish"

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

asked here she says it does not apply here

Then he's as ignorant as you are. Why am I not surprised?

educate us then

I'd rather try to change lead into gold. The results would be
more satisfying.

spoal prevldeg covers thing admissaiblity of of evidence

WHAT...?!?!?!

More misused consonants and vowels, Markie!

and the Power of Attorney for N8DOS.

ditto

So...DO YOU have Power-of-Attorney for N8DOS, Markie?

never said I did

but you lack the standing to object you are not N8DOS when he shows up
and objects I will listen not before

And I have N8DOS's Power of Attorney, so in the eyes of the law he
HAS "shown up". And I say you have taken something that does not
belong to you.

first you have claimed it

Nope.

first I have sen that claim

You WHAT that claim?

is it a durable power of attorney? if not it died with him

No, it did not die with him.

was it a durable power of attorney

Most POA die with the origainator the rest die with the cloasing of
the esate

I will retain Power of Attorney to deal with ANY issue regarding
my father or his estate until I die, Markie.

and if it is valid then you had the power to grant me premsiion and you
did so

Only if you consider sarcasm "premsiion".

and I do

I am sure you do.

A court of law won't.

so you agree I have premission

"Premission" is that period of time before a military unit
executes a plan.

You're not/never were in the military.

cut

you lied about censoship occouring

No, I did not.

yes you did

You're chasing your tail again fatboy.

more sexual harrassment?

Nope.

In demonstrating that you stole my wife's ARRL e-mail alias, or
that you misappropriated my father and daughter's names for your RRAP
posts?

no cnesorship and no theft after all you, youself gave me leave to do
this diprives you of the legal standing to object

And again you misplace "premision" with sarcasm.

so? how is one to know esp when you answer a direct question

That's where English comrehension and situational awareness come
in.

how?

As your wife. He'll tell you.

You have neither.

meaning if you beleive that you foolishly made a stament with the
intent to entrap, whcih would invaldate your claim as well

Uh...Nope.

the truth is you were a fool

Nope.

and now you try to cover it with bluster and bull####

get a life

I've got one. Pretty good one, too.

cut
only to a fool which i supose means you in this case

You WOULD "suppose". But then, like most of your suppositions,
you'd be wrong.

prehaps I was in erro in reading your post but the error would consit
of taking yuo at your word

The error was you getting out of bed and thinking that you know
something.

nope that ceratinly wasn't it.

Indeed how do you know I was IN BED when wrote some of ths

I have no doubt you were. I have no doubt that you spend a great
amount of your effort trying to NOT get out of it. And judging by the
last photos we saw of you, it probably takes a great amount of energy
to get that much mass moving, energy I am sure you don't have.

"KONSTANS" is not your name, given or otherwise.

yes it is

No it's not...or if it is, you've lied on your Amateur
applicaitons, which is a felony.

you just lied again neither statementis in fact

Of course it's fact.

of course? I have signed legal checks with that name

Konstans is my name as much as Mark C Morgan. It is a legal alias
I am not required to disclose DBAs or legal aliasa of tradmark on and
ARS application

Konstans is then an alias. It is not your name. Just as I
suggested in the earlier post, it's a made-up name.

as is Mark C Morgan

We're back to this again, eh?

dodn't remeber geting your butt handed to you 7 years ago by Phil Kane
on this very issue

Phil Kane didn't hand me anything, Markie.

My bet on the "C" in your name is "cretin".

pay up

Show me where a bet was accepted and where you have provided some
documentation proving me wrong, otehr than your "say so".

send some money to Amsat in my name

I've already sent several e-mails to AMSAT about you. I am sure
they'd appreciate some from you apologizing for the humiliation you
caused them.

but you will not becuase you are a welching as well as a liar

You continue to demonstrate that you do not understand what
constitutes a legal bet.

why do you lie?

I didn't.

yes you did

Round-n-round, fatboy.

Or is the "C" in Mark C Morgan

none of your busness

It doesn't matter.

if it does not matter then why are you going on about ti

There's a lot of things that don't matter that you've spammed the
NG over for almost two months now.

no spam at all

Sure it was. At least eight others here ahve refered to it as
that.

I have not tired to sell anayone anything on here

You don't have to offer something for sale to be spam.

Whatever it is, it's not the "Konstans" you
claim it to be.

prove your assertion

You just did, ya idiot.

prove your asertion

Other than the "k" in "Mark", there's no "K" in your name.

Pony up a birth certificate, dirvers license, or other
recognizable document as proof, Markie.

..Either that, you you misspell your own name, and
that's pretty freakin' hillarious!

you assume much steve and it makes an ### of you

Nope. YOU proved it for me. And FORGOT you proved it for me
before you got to the bottom of the post!

nope more lies

Nope.

Idiot!

cut

your point?

you implied claimed something which I never claimed

Sure you did. You made posts under a forged screen name
pretending to be my daughter.

by your express leave

Keep telling yourself that, Markie.

why you dod that day after day

"dod"...?!?!?

How does one "dod", Markie?

Your only "honest" screen names are the ones you have "KB9RQZ" in.

nope

Yep.

nope I may use any screen I choose

Sure you can.

mighty generous of you

There is much generosity for me to give.

not by what I hear from your fellow hams of TN

Here we go with yet another blatant lie. Why do you make it
SOOOOOOO easy for me to make a fool out of you, Markie.

NAME ONE!

But not to liars and
deceivers. You lucked out this time.

and you gave me premission to use the other names

If you suggest "sarcasm" is "premission", Markie.

you said it if it was not true you lied in making the statements

I didn't lie.

yes you did

Nope.

then you granted premission

Nope.

either the statement was true or it was a lie no other choice exists

Sure there is.

It was sarcasm.

A prudent person would not "assume" legal permission exists.

YOU are NOT a prudent person: witness your admitted deviant
lifestyle options.

That you misplace sarcasm and "premision" is not my problem.

I am not required to try and read your mind

I wouldn't expect you to. You can't read the words in front of
you accurately, why would I expect you to be telepathic...?!?!

why do you indeed? I certainly don't know why make your outragous
claims

I haven't made any "outragous" claims.

if you choose to adit you lied ypou have a point, but only from the
point you admit to lying I am entitled to assume you are tellingthe
truth, that is matter of law

WHAT was THAT...?!?!?

read it and use your alleged skil at lang

I am competent in English, Markie. I can carry on basic
conversations in two other langauges. What you present here is, well,
an abortions of who-knows-what.

then use the skill

I do.

You're the one with deficiencies, Markie.

Big, fat, glaring ones.

cut
Right there where you entered "cut" then clipped out other text.

What ranting?

You're pushing 900 on the BS posts, Markie. Seems you've got the
ranting crown to yourself.

you have made more than 11,000 posts, I am not even close

Not in the last 30 days I don't.

so what

900 stil isn't close to 11000

No, it's not. At least we can rest easy on your basic math
skills.

Hum not what you said a few days ago I wish you would amke up your
mind

I never doubted your "math skills", Markie.

I said you misrepresented by insinuation the period of time over
which I have made those posts.

You have managed to single handedly make RRAP Hall of Fame for the
most posts in a 30 day period.

ok

your point?

The point is you're an illiterate, selfish punk that littered the
NG with profanities and trash for his own gratification.

then you are lying

Nope.

It's all true.

the keyword is gratifacation.

I didn't use the word "gratifacation". You did.

I did it to trun things around and go
offsenive rather than defense. the result is a NG I find pleasenter to
rad than before

So what you're saying is it more pleasant only due to the fact
that most of it is your spam?

not pleasent mind but pleasnetER

What's "pleasneter"...?!?!?

you left me with too choices I created a thrid and you don't like it

Hey, I'm just sitting back and watching you be you.

well in your words Tough ####

Those are YOUR words. I don't use profanity in these posts.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 12th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default guess i missed this pile of **** earlier

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 02:07:42 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

cut
If you've made a more assinine statement in the last 24 hours,
Markie, I ma not sure what it was.

what has your ma to do with anything here?

Not much.

thenwhy did you bring her up?

ah I see I did but threading got broeken

I didn't.

you did you typed "Markie, I ma not sure what it was."

typed me in there not me

can't even read you own posts

if you are going to play seppeling then you need to do better than that

You did.

nope you lied about not bringin her up

just another Homage to Former Sith I mean **** master of RRAP

There you go, patting yourself on the back again.

fixed the effort at censorship

Fixed the effort to promote profanity.

fixed your censorship

when you alter a post by changing the words you are engaging in
censorship

that is paty of the basic meaning of the word

you don't the vulgarity that is your problem

despite you insistance oyherwise I am not required to protect you from
your fears

to paraphrase Darth Vader" I ws once the learn and you the master Now I
am asert that I am the master"

That was a "paraphrase" alright.

Disjointed, spelled wrong, stupid looking.

so?

"so?' indeed. I'd expect nothing less from you, Markie.

indeed then so

yuou contiue to play speling cop, badly nothing new there

Markie, I can ask anything I want to, just like you. But even
better, I am W5AMY's spouse and know for a fact that you don't have her
permission to use her callsign for ANY purpose.

you are her spouse you expressly gave me leave to use the name

No, I did not.

you said"be my guest"

you lied then or your lied which is it?

Neither.

then you granted me leave and you just reconfirmed it

Nope.

yes you did

It was sarcasm.

so what? it was sarcasm i got that

Obviously not.

another lie

but were you telling the truth or not?

It's the truth that I was being sarcastic.

still avoid the question you evade more than John Kerry did runing for
pres, and he did a slicker job of it

was the statement rue or not

if iwas true then you gave me leave , if it was not true then you lied,
and comitted fraud, the act of being sarcasic or not does not alter
this

It's also the truth that you were too stupid to "get it".

another lie

the truth is that I decided to zing you by taking you at your word.

yes as I have conceeded already I took advantage of your mistake.

but none the less you made the mistake, not me

Since you can't use a spellchecker

you lied there to i could but choose not to

No. You ARE too stupid to use a spellchecker.

you keep on with this lie steve

I can you and RRAP are just not worth the bother, Even Jim and DEE know
and that
you are just too stupid to get that message

I have that right

I agree. You ahve the right to be stupid.

USE ENGLISH

HOOKED ON POHINICS

And you obviously
exercise that right frequently.

You do so asmuch asyou like

I guess it's too much to expect
you to be able to use a dictionary.

i can and do when needed but your point?

Refer to the above reply. Same answer.

again why? you never address a pint speled corectly or not

why bother

as you have I am lazy prehaps But I choose not to invest too much
effort in retoric that you are not going to address anyway

and how can we tell when you are telling the truth?

or must I alwasy assume you are lying

You may assume anything you care to, Markie.

meaning I can assmue you telling the trut if I like

You can "assume" anything you care to.

then I have again leave to assume legaly that anytime you give me
permission to do thing that you are telling the truth

A court will decide if a prudent person would have been correct in
how that was interpreted.

not likely

The results are the same.

And you had better wake your alleged legal clerk wife up and ask
him about husband / wife privilege. Obviously yet another aspect of
"law" that you have not understanding of.

what are talking about BTW ishe is a paarlegal not clerk

Paralegal IS a clerk. "Paralegal" is a new-age term to make
"technical" staff feel better about themselves. Just like houskeepers
and maids in the hosptial...They are now "enviromental services
technicians"...But they are pushing the same brooms and swabbing with
the same mops nonetheless.

Your wife's still not a lawyer and he probably never will be.

learn properenglish and get back to me

"properenglish"

yes propenglish

you dont seem to know the right pronouns

flsuh if you are going to satrt your whin again