Old June 15th 06, 03:11 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default A bit of truth from Wismen he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!

yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul Wismen

So you admit your daddy owns the property and you're just waiting for
him to die?

no

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it (or rather you are using faulty software

but go ahead bellieve what you want
get help

Old June 15th 06, 03:18 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
K8MNsuxdix

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.
Are you admitting you lied?

So you admit your daddy owns the property and you're just waiting for
him to die?
no

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

Old June 15th 06, 03:22 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!

nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!

nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

nope the county clerk would know where my alnd was and you are off by
about a mile
get help

Old June 15th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Yes you were arrested for Sodmy in the Army.

"Sodmy"?

"C'mon over and you can sodmy yard".

You're a bundle of yuks, Wiseman.

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN
Old June 15th 06, 04:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Dave Heil wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:

Yes you were arrested for Sodmy in the Army.

"Sodmy"?

"C'mon over and you can sodmy yard".

You're a bundle of yuks, Wiseman.

nah he is ONE big yuk and an eeeeeewwwwe for good measure

Be all that you can be.

Dave K8MN

Old June 15th 06, 11:49 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Assraped by an old freind wrote:
K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

No, I identified the right parcel of land and you sure are backpedaling
to cover it up!
nope you blew it

No, you blew your daddy's diseased cock, and it's near that
intersection. The County clerk's office was very helpful!

nope the county clerk would know where my alnd was and you are off by
about a mile

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946 906-524-4393
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

Old June 15th 06, 02:37 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

nope

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

I have no idea who he is

he has no legal tie to MY land

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care
get help

Old June 16th 06, 10:48 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

K8MNsuxdix wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:

Liar
nope not even one conviction on ANY felony charge and nothing sexaul in
the mistomeaner

Not according to your arrest record!
yes according to my aresst record

You are lying again, you perverted pedophile!
nope I have zero arests for anything sexaul

Liar. The only thing zero about you is your I.Q.

wrong on both counts

Yes, you are a liar and have a less then Zero I.Q.

nope

Yep!

Wismen

How can that be? He posts from the library, according to you! It's past
10 PM, when libraries are closed.

maybe in your back woods town

BWHAHAHAHAA Says the dumbass who lives in a hick town in the U.P. of
Michigan with a small population and is mostly rural.

and yet even OUR libary is open til 9 pm

That's fine but that doesn't explain the posting time of past 10 PM and
6:38 AM dumbass! Most libraries open at 9 AM.

they are but I never said you post only
from libaries Indeed iight now you are posting from hoe exposing one of
the last Dailup ISP you could find

No, you claimed Wiseman posted from the library. Google has it
archived, dumbass.

amoug other places

So you admit you are lying and are stupid to boot.

Backpedal, Marqueer, you seem worried that your crappy neighborhood was
found. Besides the fact that Eric J. OLIPHANT has ties to your crappy
hovel. He lives:
522 N 3RD ST
LANSE, MI 49946
Birthdate 10/1971

What is he, your landlord, Marqueer?

I have no idea who he is

Liar.

he has no legal tie to MY land

Why did he show up on the report?

I supose he could be a former owner I don't know or care

Your high pitched voice seems to have gotten higher when you lie like
that.