Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 14th 06, 11:38 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default A bit of truth from Mark Morgan he needs to have sex with underaged boys desperately

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Got Aids from an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Got Aids from an_old_friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

right you have been promising that for about a year now

Keep spamming and making threats, dumbass!
well with your invation it isn't apm Wismen

But your posts are spam.

nope

thinks so.

and no threats made I have just stated that I would like to see you
dead

No, that's not what you said. Enjoy the little chat you will be getting
from guys with guns and badges.

not going to happen

Don't be obstructing justice, pervert.

Nothing threatening about that

Looks like a terroristic threat to me.

of course it does but you are a fool

Says the illiterate **** Marqueer who can't put together a sentence but
uses a beer enema for his cancerous colon.