Old June 17th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Marky is owned!

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

no reason to roll up my colon

So you leave rooled out like a ribbon?

Old June 17th 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

Default get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?

lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

nope simple truth
get help

Old June 17th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Markie likes those beer enemas

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

not even close

Does your shemale wife roll up your cancerous colon like a ribbon?
lets see no cancer at all no shemale in my life let alone my bed

Liar.

nope

Yep, you are the one who caonfessed to having beer enemas.

Old June 17th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

Default get ehlp

wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep, you are the one who caonfessed to having beer enemas.

yes I did

your point?

Old June 19th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Markie makes good spell --- ehlp

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

Yep, you are the one who confessed to having beer enemas.

yes I did

BWHAHAHAHA Markie admits he's a waster of a perfectly good beverage and
a pervert!

Old June 20th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Kb9rqz spams

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

Old June 20th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old freind

Default Kb9rqz spams not

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

never started just responding your libel

you wnat this sort of response to stop , stoplibeling me
get help

Old June 22nd 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
get

Quit spamming, stupid.

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

Old June 22nd 06, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

can't be spam as long as it is in direct response to your libel wisemen

Old June 23rd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Kb9rqz spams all the time

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

never started just responding your libel

No, you are spamming.

can't be spam as long

Wrong, spammer!