Old July 12th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD

More Morkie Mularkie

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 12th 06, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default day 210 of Maj Robesonn lying libeling bluff

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD

More Morkie Mularkie

bring it on

if you dare

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 13th 06, 01:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Some DARES For Morkie, Since He's Into Making Them Lately

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD

More Morkie Mularkie

bring it on

It's YOUR mularkie, Morkie...YOU are "bring(ing) it on"

if you dare

If I dare WHAT, fatboy?

Since you're big on calling others cowards and "daring" them to do
things, here's a few for you...Let's see how "brave" YOU are, fatboy:

(1) Name the colleges you allegedly graduated from, inlcluding
grad dates and the disciplne for which the diploma was awarded.

(2) What is the name of your business and how is it listed in the
phonebook?

(3) Place a picture of you and "Mrs" Morkie on-line with a
current USA Today newspaper and a sign in her hand acknowledging your
as "her" husband.

I say there's YOUR three strikes.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Idiot! I guess you didn't get enough RHM time in last time, eh,
fatboy...?!?!

bring it on

More Morkie Mularkie

BRING IT ON COWARD

More Morkie Mularkie

bring it on

It's YOUR mularkie, Morkie...YOU are "bring(ing) it on"

you are the one telling the LIE that you are going to sue and the lie
that you can

No...YOU are the one dancing the Red Hatted Monkey jig, fatboy.

The laugh's been on you for 8 months, and the only one too stupid
to see you fell prey to your own tactics is YOU!

if you dare

If I dare WHAT, fatboy?

Since you're big on calling others cowards and "daring" them to do
things, here's a few for you...Let's see how "brave" YOU are, fatboy:

(1) Name the colleges you allegedly graduated from, inlcluding
grad dates and the disciplne for which the diploma was awarded.

you have been trying to exact this for 8 years I still rfuse to help
you stlak me

No, I have NOT been asking you this for 8 years...I've been asking
you for three weeks...Since you made this absolutely LUDICROUS claim!

And Mork...I do NOT need to know where you went to school to
"stalk" you.

I know EXACTLY where you live, courtesy of YOU and public records!

But you once again reinforce my assertion that you've NEVER
attended (as a student, at least..) any college.

(2) What is the name of your business and how is it listed in the
phonebook?

Mark Morgan Consulting and I am not listed in the phone book at all

There is no such entity, save in your dreams, Mork.

At least not one run by YOU!

(3) Place a picture of you and "Mrs" Morkie on-line with a
current USA Today newspaper and a sign in her hand acknowledging your
as "her" husband.

refused many times

Not refused...Unable.

There's no woman married to you...There's no woman who would
willingly appear in a picture NEXT to you claiming to BE your wife.

I say there's YOUR three strikes.

but YOUR LIES are the subject

What lies?

Putz.

more of your sexaul harrasment

What's "sexaul" harrassment, Morkie?

BRING IT ON LYING ONE

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

Ain't a happening thing, fatboy!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 14th 06, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

another lie

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

Ain't a happening thing,

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind continues to trash multiple NG's:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Where?

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

another lie

Nope.

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

The bribe would have to be to keep me from bringing harm to your
person if you laid a hand on me, fatboy.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

Ain't a happening thing

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

An abuse of "English" by Moronic Morkie.

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

You'd have to have a heart in order to have a heart attack,
Morkie.

You lose.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default day 210 dawns on the Robeson bluff

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Where?

calling me a coward

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

another lie

Nope.

yes you are lying

I would and sometimes do have sex with men but I have no sexual
interest in you

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

The bribe would have to be to keep me from bringing harm to your
person if you laid a hand on me, fatboy.

more idle theat and more of delusion the only I would have with is to
seek to injure YOU if you were here

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

more libel

Ain't a happening thing

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

An abuse of "English" by Moronic Morkie.

more libel

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

You'd have to have a heart in order to have a heart attack,
Morkie.

more libel

You lose.

I can't lose Robeson

it is just that simple

as long you DON"T get to impose your wil on me I win
Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Where?

calling me a coward

That's not "libel", Morkie.

It's only "libel" if it's not true.

Forget it, Morkie...The only "lying" you want me to do is to "lie"
next to you.

another lie

Nope.

yes you are lying

Nope.

I would and sometimes do have sex with men but I have no sexual
interest in you

There's the first wise thing you've said in over eight years,
Mork.

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

The bribe would have to be to keep me from bringing harm to your
person if you laid a hand on me, fatboy.

more idle theat and more of delusion the only I would have with is to
seek to injure YOU if you were here

You're incapable of inflicting any injury, Mork.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

more libel

Nope.

Fact.

Ain't a happening thing

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

An abuse of "English" by Moronic Morkie.

more libel

Nope.

Fact.

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

You'd have to have a heart in order to have a heart attack,
Morkie.

more libel

Nope.

Fact.

You lose.

I can't lose Robeson

Of course you can't lose Robeson, Mork.

You never had Robeson to lose!

it is just that simple

You're right. It really is THAT simple.

But then so are you.

as long you DON"T get to impose your wil on me I win

But I already ahve, fatboy...I already HAVE!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default will someone tach this idoi the meaning fo the word libel Will Someone But This Idiot a Spellchecker or Current Webster's Dictionary?

an old freind abused the English Language Yet Again:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend confused himslef with:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind showed us who the REAL "coward" is:

more libel

Where?

calling me a coward

That's not "libel", Morkie.

yes it is

Nope.

It's only "libel" if it's not true.

and it sin't true so by your own words it is libel

Not a word of what I wrote is untrue and YOU have not proven
otherwise.

Saying "it isn't so" is NOT "proof".

yes you are lying

Nope.

you contiue to lie robson notyou are like Wismen claiming all your foes
desire sex with you

Who's "robson"...?!?!

And Morkie...YOU and Toiddie are the only one who's claimed to
have an overt interest in sex with men.

I would and sometimes do have sex with men but I have no sexual
interest in you

There's the first wise thing you've said in over eight years,
Mork.

then you lied at various time when you have agreed with me or now which
ever

Agreeing with you is NOT claiming you are "wise", fatboy.

while I could be bribed eneough to have sex with wisemen that same can
not be said of you

The bribe would have to be to keep me from bringing harm to your
person if you laid a hand on me, fatboy.

more idle theat and more of delusion the only I would have with is to
seek to injure YOU if you were here

You're incapable of inflicting any injury, Mork.

another lie Robeson

Nope.

OTOH if you think you are telling the truth then you admit you have no
legal case against me since to have one I would have had to injure you
in some fashion

that is how the game is played

Only your immature, childish mind thinks a "game" is being played,
Morkie.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

more libel

Nope.

yes it is

Nope.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent that could get your kind of
scum off of me, Mork.

Fact.

nope

Yep.

Ain't a happening thing

a truuthfull statement from Robeson may the shock

An abuse of "English" by Moronic Morkie.

more libel

Nope.

yes it is

Nope, and re-reading your uncensored, un-edited comments above is
proof of it.

Fact.

I know it is an effort to kill by inducing a heart attack

You'd have to have a heart in order to have a heart attack,
Morkie.

more libel

Nope.

Fact.

libel

my name is Mark

OK, Mork.

yu know that and choose to libel by calling me someting else

I call you "Mork" because you insist on acting like the fictional
TV alien...He arrives with a gross misunderstanding of the enviroment
around him, frequently misinterprets the words or actions of others,
then goes off on misguided antics in search of answers that any
English-competent 3rd grader already knows the answers to.

You lose.

I can't lose Robeson

Of course you can't lose Robeson, Mork.

right agred I can't lose

That's not what you wrote, fatboy.

You wrote: "I can't lose Robeson".

THAT statement suggests that you are incapable of misplacing a
Robeson.

Had you intended to suggsest that you were incapable of failure,
you would have written "I can't lose, Robeson."

So, there you go...Screwed up again, fed your own errors, and once
again proven that my labelling of you as "Mork" is entirely adequate
and appropriate.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

K4YZ wrote:Will Someone But This Idiot a Spellchecker or Current
Webster's Dictionary?
an old freind abused the English Language Yet Again:

more libel

if abuse is occouring it is his
yes you are lying

Nope.

you contiue to lie robson notyou are like Wismen claiming all your foes
desire sex with you

And Morkie...YOU and Toiddie are the only one who's claimed to
have an overt interest in sex with men.

more of your lies

Agreeing with you is NOT claiming you are "wise", fatboy.

more libel

OTOH if you think you are telling the truth then you admit you have no
legal case against me since to have one I would have had to injure you
in some fashion

that is how the game is played

Only your immature, childish mind thinks a "game" is being played,
Morkie.

you called it the Red Hatted Monkey game Maj

you playing a game the game is called how much harasment can be gotten
away with

I have upped the stakes obviously not enough but I look for another way
to jump the stakes till you come to your senses and stop posting libel
about me on the NET

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent to get your kind of grease and
scum off.

more libel

Nope.

yes it is

Nope.

There's not enough "Dawn" detergent that could get your kind of
scum off of me, Mork.

you are obessed with the notion I want any contact with you

my name is Mark

OK, Mork.

more libel

yu know that and choose to libel by calling me someting else

I call you "Mork" because you insist on acting like the fictional
TV alien...He arrives with a gross misunderstanding of the enviroment
around him, frequently misinterprets the words or actions of others,
then goes off on misguided antics in search of answers that any
English-competent 3rd grader already knows the answers to.

you call me mork to insult me

and then you tell more lies about me

You lose.

I can't lose Robeson