Old July 17th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default The Mighty K4

Sir:
The radical confused homo assures us he shall return to trashing your
good name soon.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

Thanks for your continued service to our country.

Old July 17th 06, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

TheMonger wrote:

The radical confused homo assures us he shall return to trashing your
good name soon.

That could be applied to ANYone here, but since I am the only "K4"
involved here, I asusme you intend that for me! =)

Morkie only talks civilly to five people or entities
here...Anymouses who don't have the intestinal fortitude to put thier
names to thier muckraking (and are obviously unskilled in radio issues)
and a twice court-maritaled (read that "twice self-disgraced') CBer
whose "facts" are anything but facts. A self-appointed "expert" on
"emergency comms" who has yet to get a single thing right, a
self-appointed guardian of "freedom of speech" who thinks it's his
"right" to broadcast illegally, promote child pornograhy and use of
profanity in public forums, and a retired ex-radio technician that, in
50 years of "interest", could never manage to pass even the Novice
exams.

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the alleged
wife isn't female.

Thanks for your continued service to our country.

My pleasure. Maybe if Morkie had served in the REAL Armed Forces
(not his imaginary tour of duty as a "chemical corps" Colonel) he'd
have a better appreciation of the freedoms he so blatantly abuses on a
daily basis.

But I doubt it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 12:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default more libel from the maj

K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

all you do is post libel

such a fine example you aren't

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the alleged
wife isn't female.

still more libel

Thanks for your continued service to our country.

My pleasure. Maybe if Morkie had served in the REAL Armed Forces
(not his imaginary tour of duty as a "chemical corps" Colonel) he'd
have a better appreciation of the freedoms he so blatantly abuses on a
daily basis.

more libel

But I doubt it.

you doubt anything

bu then you are just one of the senoir hate monger round here

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

Nope.

Not a word of the foregoing was inaccurate.

such a fine example you aren't

I am a "fine example" in nearly every endeavor of life if we use
you as the milestone by which "fine" is defined, Morkie.

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the alleged
wife isn't female.

still more libel

Nope.

Not a word of it.

Thanks for your continued service to our country.

My pleasure. Maybe if Morkie had served in the REAL Armed Forces
(not his imaginary tour of duty as a "chemical corps" Colonel) he'd
have a better appreciation of the freedoms he so blatantly abuses on a
daily basis.

more libel

Nope.

Not a word of it.

But I doubt it.

you doubt anything

Huh?

More abuse of the English language, Morkie.

bu then you are just one of the senoir hate monger round here

"senoir"...?!?!

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default does the maj ever tire of posting libel it seems not

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

yes you do

Not a word of the foregoing was inaccurate.

quite a few of them

I even treat you civly most of the time

such a fine example you aren't

I am a "fine example" in nearly every endeavor of life if we use
you as the milestone by which "fine" is defined, Morkie.

nope

you are bully and abuser

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

" It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out
of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the
alleged
wife isn't female."

still more libel

Nope.

yes it libel

Not a word of it.

all of it is

bu then you are just one of the senoir hate monger round here

"senoir"...?!?!

Nope.

yes you are

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind continues to act foolishly in public:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend played with himself in public again:
K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

Not a single word of the foregoing was untrue.

Not a word of the foregoing was inaccurate.

quite a few of them

Nope.

I even treat you civly most of the time

Nope.

such a fine example you aren't

I am a "fine example" in nearly every endeavor of life if we use
you as the milestone by which "fine" is defined, Morkie.

nope

you are bully and abuser

Nope.

You are.

Witness your attempts to libel ME by crossposting non-germane
posts to an "alt" domain newsgroup.

The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

That's partially why the few folks that have written to me
directly think you're an idiot.

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

" It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out
of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the
alleged
wife isn't female."

still more libel

Nope.

yes it libel

Nope.

Not a word of it.

Not a word of it.

all of it is

Not a single word is inaccurate.

Old July 17th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default the Maj just does not get it

K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

sure it was

you are bully and abuser

Nope.

You are.

Witness your attempts to libel ME by crossposting non-germane
posts to an "alt" domain newsgroup.

it is germane Maj

The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

no staking Steve

all you have to do to stop this treament that you object tosommuch is
STOP your lie and libel in RRAP and elsewhere

that 500 percent ofthose posting are not yours is becuase you lack the
cowarage to let them see YOUR side in in its true ublyness

I am using such means are at my disposal to try andconvince you tostop
your libelosu attacks on me

That's partially why the few folks that have written to me
directly think you're an idiot.

so I like the letter I get better

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

" It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out
of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the
alleged
wife isn't female."

still more libel

Nope.

yes it libel

Nope.

you callmy wife male and try to claim that isn't libel

come on an you once had some sense years ago

Not a word of it.

everyword of it is libel like almost every word you have posted in RRAP
in several years

Old July 17th 06, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind acts-a-fool again:
K4YZ wrote:
TheMonger wrote:

[...]

Nope. Not a one.

you are bully and abuser

Nope.

You are.

Witness your attempts to libel ME by crossposting non-germane
posts to an "alt" domain newsgroup.

it is germane Maj

Who's "Maj"...?!?!

The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

no staking Steve

Yep. Stalking. Attempting to "follow" me into domains or NG's
wherein YOU have no apparent vested interest and making obviously
venomous comments is stalking.

all you have to do to stop this treament that you object tosommuch is
STOP your lie and libel in RRAP and elsewhere

What lies? What libel?

Morkie...YOU are the acknowledged and admitted liar here.

that 500 percent ofthose posting are not yours is becuase you lack the
cowarage to let them see YOUR side in in its true ublyness

Morkie, I do my very best to NOT crosspost unless there is a very
clear mutual interest.

Your attacks on me in "alt'military.cap" are nothing BUT attacks,
and that's EXCACTLY what people see and perceive them to be.

I am using such means are at my disposal to try andconvince you tostop
your libelosu attacks on me

No...You are trying to blackmail me into ignoring your publically
demosntrated deviant behaviouir and obvious lies and deceit.

Ain't happening.

That's partially why the few folks that have written to me
directly think you're an idiot.

so I like the letter I get better

Sure...Uh huh...

Some circle of friends.

fruit-loop is on nimbusters having his chops-popped.

I have no doubt that Morkie get's his chops popped no matter where
he chooses to spread his disjointed, fractured, idiotic rhetoric and
foolishness.

" It's not that hard to do! He makes it easy to make a fool out
of
him. No doubt his "wife" has a collection of Naziesque leather attire
and makes him roll around on the floor in adult-sided diapers sucking
on a pacifier...Usually the alleged "wifes" pacifier, since the
alleged
wife isn't female."

still more libel

Nope.

yes it libel

Nope.

you callmy wife male and try to claim that isn't libel

It isn't.

You're admittedly gay.

You profess to have sex with men.

You are UNABLE to do anything to DISPROVE my assertions.

No Lies = No Libel.

come on an you once had some sense years ago

I still have it today.

Not a word of it.

everyword of it is libel like almost every word you have posted in RRAP
in several years

Nope!

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Maj lie from the maj of course

K4YZ wrote:

The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

no staking Steve

Yep. Stalking. Attempting to "follow" me into domains or NG's
wherein YOU have no apparent vested interest and making obviously
venomous comments is stalking.

I have every interest in the operation of CAP Robeson and in addressing
the poor behavoir of one of its offiers

you brought on yourself with your abusive lying

all you have to do to stop this treament that you object tosommuch is
STOP your lie and libel in RRAP and elsewhere

What lies? What libel?

your lies and libel

Morkie...YOU are the acknowledged and admitted liar here.

you are the proven liar

that 500 percent ofthose posting are not yours is becuase you lack the
cowarage to let them see YOUR side in in its true ublyness

Morkie, I do my very best to NOT crosspost unless there is a very
clear mutual interest.

lying again

you crossposted another number of threads to radio.cb so you could
troll for more help in your abusathon

Your attacks on me in "alt'military.cap" are nothing BUT attacks,
and that's EXCACTLY what people see and perceive them to be.

according to you no one sees them

I am using such means are at my disposal to try andconvince you tostop
your libelosu attacks on me

No...You are trying to blackmail me into ignoring your publically
demosntrated deviant behaviouir and obvious lies and deceit.

if it is blackmail then pick up the phone and call the FBI

No devaint behavoir something you as a Nurse know is the case

Ain't happening.

meaning you will continue you libel as you did just now

you callmy wife male and try to claim that isn't libel

It isn't.

it is

You're admittedly gay.

nope that is another lie Robeson

You profess to have sex with men.

at times yes

You are UNABLE to do anything to DISPROVE my assertions.

no I simply refuse to accomdate you

No Lies = No Libel.

but you are lying so it is libel

come on an you once had some sense years ago

I still have it today.

nope

Not a word of it.

everyword of it is libel like almost every word you have posted in RRAP
in several years

Nope!

yep

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend continues his LieFest:
K4YZ wrote:
The point there being that 99% of the posts showing up there are
all yours...And it's quite apparent that the intent is to stalk and
discredit me in an attempt to force me to yield to YOUR absuing an
bullying.

no staking Steve

Yep. Stalking. Attempting to "follow" me into domains or NG's
wherein YOU have no apparent vested interest and making obviously
venomous comments is stalking.

I have every interest in the operation of CAP Robeson and in addressing
the poor behavoir of one of its offiers

What you have an interest in is trying to cow me into not
responding to your silliness.

you brought on yourself with your abusive lying

What lying, abusive or otheriwse?

all you have to do to stop this treament that you object tosommuch is
STOP your lie and libel in RRAP and elsewhere

What lies? What libel?

your lies and libel

You didin't answer the question, Morkie.

Morkie...YOU are the acknowledged and admitted liar here.

you are the proven liar

Nope.

that 500 percent ofthose posting are not yours is becuase you lack the
cowarage to let them see YOUR side in in its true ublyness

Morkie, I do my very best to NOT crosspost unless there is a very
clear mutual interest.

lying again

Nope.

you crossposted another number of threads to radio.cb so you could
troll for more help in your abusathon

Nope.

What got crossposted was initiated by others.

I wasn't paying attention and simply hit the reply button.

Your attacks on me in "alt'military.cap" are nothing BUT attacks,
and that's EXCACTLY what people see and perceive them to be.

according to you no one sees them

No one who counts, Morkie.

I am using such means are at my disposal to try andconvince you tostop
your libelosu attacks on me

No...You are trying to blackmail me into ignoring your publically
demosntrated deviant behaviouir and obvious lies and deceit.

if it is blackmail then pick up the phone and call the FBI

No devaint behavoir something you as a Nurse know is the case

Sure it's deviant behaviour, Morkie.

Ain't happening.

meaning you will continue you libel as you did just now

I haven't libeled you yet.

you callmy wife male and try to claim that isn't libel

It isn't.

it is

Nope.

Not until you prove otherwise.

And so far the evidence is that YOU are lying about it.

You're admittedly gay.

nope that is another lie Robeson

No it's not, Moron.

You profess to have sex with men.

at times yes

Male + sex with other men = gay.

You are UNABLE to do anything to DISPROVE my assertions.

no I simply refuse to accomdate you

It's not MY accomodation, Morkie...it's your own.

You refuse to do the things necessary to disprove my allegation
and assertions, therefore you're admitting that I'm right.

It's in YOUR hands.

No Lies = No Libel.

but you are lying so it is libel

No lying.