Old November 27th 06, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart! - WE WIN!!!!

On 27 Nov 2006 10:32:05 -0800, n9ogl wrote:

N9OGL wrote:
On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 00:34:02 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd wrote:
On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:35:59 GMT, Gomer Simpson wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message ...
"Lloyd" wrote in message

Did you even bother to read the material at Snopes? Somehow, I don't
think that you did, because you pulled out your prerecorded response
immediately after jerking your knee.

Did YOU even bother to read what was written at Snopes?

Did you read it?? It said that it is "partnering" with the GLA to "promote
diversity" and promote non typical gay marriages. Everytime I hear that buzz
phrase "promote diveristy" I can feel the little hairs on my neck standing up,
because what that really means is promoting non traditional values. Since
I have a SuperWalmart within a stones throw of me, its going to be difficult
not to go there but this tears it with me and no doubt hundreds of thousands
or more of us lowly tradiionalists that happen to believe not only do words
mean things but so do actions like this. They really are sticking their noses
where they dont belong,,, no pun intended, and I think they are going to get
bit in the long run.

Well, instead of a year, it only took Wal-mart a few days to back away
from their preposterious position. A threatened boycott seemed to do
the trick, just as I suggested in a previous post. Wal-mart is all
about profit; not principle, and they'll sell out at the drop of a hat.
The relevant excerpt is as follows:

"While stressing its commitment to diversity and equality, Wal-Mart (WMT)
said in its statement that it "will not make corporate contributions to
support or oppose highly controversial issues unless they directly
relate to our ability to serve our customers."

"Mona Williams, Wal-Mart's vice president of communications, said in a
telephone interview that the company would continue working with the Gay
and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and other gay-rights groups on specific
issues such as workplace equality."

"Going forward, we would partner with them on specific initiatives. ...
As to opposed to just giving blanket support to their general operating
budget," she said. -- http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,231259,00.html

See there? Stick up for traditional values, and these people cave in
and run away. It's one more win for the good guys. We've got Christmas
back at Wal-mart and gay marriage support is out on its derriere.

I love it when a plan comes together.

Wal-mart managers are mostly all cowards anyways and they **** liars
to boot. Wal-mart should be force out of business for the good of
US women who they cheat regular on wages and promotions.

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO

FAKE!!!

Is NOT fake! Wal-mart really did backed away from funding fruits like
Markie. IT ALL **** REAL **** BITCHWHORE!!!!

Todd N9OGL
OMEGA ONE RADIO
Old November 28th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

(N9OGL) wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:

---------------

[...]

You could tell them that to their face but you got fired.

SC
Old November 28th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Straights, labtech1, Boycott Wal-Mart!

"labtech1" wrote in
:

What the HELL has this newsgroup become the dumping grounds for every
crackpot in the world ?
who gives a **** about Walmart, I don't buy scanners there, get
frequencies there, or antenna's there.

Why don't you mental midgets take all this CRAP about Walmart, gays,
ham radio, CW and all the
other political horsecrap to the REC.I'm_an_idiot newsgroup and
let the rest of us have OUR
group back so we can carry on discussions about things that we joined
this group in the first place.

I've got about 4 people 'filtered', I guess I can add alot more

Tnx, 73, Good luck on the CW test.

SC
Old November 28th 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message ...
"Lloyd" wrote in message

[...]

No, your a fake, dip****.....I don't use aioe.org....try agian you
****ing piece of ****ing ****!!! Perhaps you should get a hold of
stebie...he's good at forging emails and post!!

Todd N9OGL

Old November 28th 06, 12:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Slow Code wrote:
(N9OGL) wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message
"Lloyd" wrote in message

[...]

I was never fired...I quite and the store manger here will tell you
that.

Todd N9OGL

Old November 28th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Dan Dan is offline

"n9ogl" wrote in message
oups.com...

You could tell them that to their face but you got fired.

SC

I was never fired...I quite

You quite what?

Mike

Old November 28th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Dan Dan is offline

"n9ogl" wrote in message
oups.com...
You could tell them that to their face but you got fired.

SC

I was never fired...I quite

Stupid.

Mike

Old November 28th 06, 12:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On 27 Nov 2006 16:38:11 -0800, n9ogl wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

You could tell them that to their face but you got fired.

SC

I was never fired...I quite and the store manger here will tell you
that.

But YOU said that YOU got fired. Twice.

From http://www.allaudio.org/detail-11649980.html:

"On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 15:53:47 -0700, Todd Daugherty wrote:

"I am a formal employee of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. I was fired about a month
ago by the store manger who at the very beginning did not like me. I called
the District Manger who informed me that I wasn't fired and had a long talk
with the store manger about him firing me. Upon returning to work that day.
The store manger informed me that all the stockman were going to clean up
the fixture room and I was going to be first one. When I asked the other
stockman if they were told about cleaning the fixture room they said no.
Since I was hired back I was the only one cleaning out the fixture room.
While I was cleaning the fixture room up the store manger was writing me up
for not doing my other duties. The store manger along with the assistant
manger would nit-pick at everything I do. All of this happen after that one
event. As of last Sunday the store manger got his way and fired me again. I
am sick of him harassing me."
Old November 28th 06, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

From http://www.allaudio.org/detail-11649980.html:

[...]

I don't know delorean, was you dropped on the head when you were a
child??? because It seems to me that you have a hard time
listening.....I was wrong when I posted that, according to Wal-mart and
the state of Illinois I was NEVER FIRED.....according to BOTH i quit on
my accord...and If I wanted I could go back to work for them...but I am
not because I am happy in school.

Todd N9OGL