Old November 23rd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default Straights, Boycott Wal-Mart!

Al Patrick wrote in
:

I received this in the mail today and thought it worthy of being passed
along to others who may not be aware of the situation -- and alliances
that Wal-Mart has formed. I wish I'd known a month ago when I renewed
my Sam's Club membership which doesn't expire until January.

"I don't know if you are aware of this or not but it has come to the
attention of the Christians in this nation that Wal-Mart has joined the
National Gay Lesbian Chamber of Commerce and is doing all they can to
support the homosexual agenda, including giving 5% of all online sales
to the gay-lesbian cause. As a result there has been a call for a nation
wide boycott of Wal-Mart this coming Fri. & Sat. the two biggest
shopping days of the Christmas season as well as pickets of at least 300
stores, including Sam's Clubs. Christians are also being asked to shop
at other stores and send copies of their receipts to Wal-Mart to show
them how much money they are losing.

"The thing we want to stress is this is an exercise in the Love of God
for this country and keeping the trash away from our families. Any
business that knowingly collects potential disease spreading elements in
one place is worthy of being put out of business. Not that we hate these
people because we do not but we love our Lord and our children and
grandchildren. They can change with the Love of Christ and the help of
Christians who want to be of service. Will you be of help in this
format? . . . "

If you're queer and/or you wish to support their sins support Wal-Mart
and Sam's Club. If you do not wish to see God rain His fury upon
America as He did on Sodom and Gomorrah (See Genesis chapters 18 and 19
in the Holy Bible.) then DO NOT support anyone who supports this vile
"life style" which is actually a DEATH STYLE! :-)

Al.

If that's true, I'm going to quit shopping at Walmart. I don't want my
money going to help Fags.

SC
Old November 23rd 06, 02:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default crapthon goes on

Not Lloyd wrote:
"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...

If that's true, I'm going to quit shopping at Walmart. I don't want my
money going to help Fags.

SC
.
"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night."

that is also nothing I have said it was some comdain not me

from Personal experence I can also it just ain't true sadly
Mark In The Dark

Old November 23rd 06, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Slow Code" wrote in message
nk.net...
Al Patrick wrote in
:

[...]

..

Old November 23rd 06, 12:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:02:16 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
Al Patrick wrote in
:

[...]

It *IS* true. The Snopes urban legend web site has full details at
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/walmart.asp

Now that Miller Brewing donated $30K to the illegal alien marches of
this past Summer, and now that Walmart has turned against family values,
I've cut off doing business with both companies. Political correctness
of that kind is endangering this country, and we have to fight it.
Old November 23rd 06, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

If that's true, I'm going to quit shopping at Walmart. I don't want my
money going to help Fags.

We don't need this crap in society today. Can't we all just live and
let live!?

It *IS* true. The Snopes urban legend web site has full details at
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/walmart.asp

Who cares!?
Now that Miller Brewing donated $30K to the illegal alien marches of
this past Summer, and now that Walmart has turned against family values,
I've cut off doing business with both companies. Political correctness
of that kind is endangering this country, and we have to fight it.

I don't drink miller anyways but no I don't agree with illegal aliens
getting made easy for them. If you think about it what are family
values? Stating that just because someone isn't Heterosexual that they
are a danger to your, kids, family, town, city, county, state, nation?
You ever thought that the havoc you are trying to cause over someone's
sexuality? Ever thought that all the trouble and havoc you are trying
to cause over the situation might be the true danger to what is all
American, what the United States is all about? One nation indivisible?
United We Stand?

Karnaj

Old November 23rd 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:07:30 GMT, Karnaj wrote:

I don't drink miller anyways but no I don't agree with illegal aliens
getting made easy for them. If you think about it what are family
values? Stating that just because someone isn't Heterosexual that they
are a danger to your, kids, family, town, city, county, state, nation?
You ever thought that the havoc you are trying to cause over someone's
sexuality? Ever thought that all the trouble and havoc you are trying
to cause over the situation might be the true danger to what is all
American, what the United States is all about? One nation indivisible?
United We Stand?

Did you even bother to read the material at Snopes? Somehow, I don't
think that you did, because you pulled out your prerecorded response
immediately after jerking your knee.

I don't give a sh*t about your sexuality, but I do take great exception
to the in-your-face promotion of homosexuality that the Gay and Lesbian
Alliance is all about. Since Walmart has joined (literally) with them,
I now take great exeception to Walmart.

There are a lot more of "us" than there are of homophiles, and Walmart is
about to find that out. Walmart backed down from not using the word
"Christmas" in their stores, and now they are about to get a second
lesson in staying out of social politics. I predict that, by this time
next year, Walmart will have dropped out of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance.
Old November 23rd 06, 10:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

I don't give a sh*t about your sexuality, but I do take great exception
to the in-your-face promotion of homosexuality that the Gay and Lesbian
Alliance is all about. Since Walmart has joined (literally) with them,
I now take great exeception to Walmart.

Maybe the christians should practice what you have just preached. I
take great exception to the bible thumpers knocking on my door and
telling me that if I don't join their church, that I'm going to burn in
hell. And the onslaught of phone calls telling me that I need to let
their god save me. How much more "IN YOUR FACE" can you get.

I have yet to have a homo get in my face and tell me I'd better bend
over and get sodomized, or else.
Old November 24th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Lloyd wrote in
:

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 00:02:16 GMT, Slow Code wrote:
Al Patrick wrote in
:

snip

If that's true, I'm going to quit shopping at Walmart. I don't want
my money going to help Fags.

It *IS* true. The Snopes urban legend web site has full details at
http://www.snopes.com/politics/sexuality/walmart.asp

Now that Miller Brewing donated $30K to the illegal alien marches of
this past Summer, and now that Walmart has turned against family
values, I've cut off doing business with both companies. Political
correctness of that kind is endangering this country, and we have to
fight it.

Oh no, where will you be able to get a good price for all that tinfoil you
obviously need to keep wrapped around your head?
Old November 24th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message ...
"Lloyd" wrote in message

Did you even bother to read the material at Snopes? Somehow, I don't
think that you did, because you pulled out your prerecorded response
immediately after jerking your knee.

Did YOU even bother to read what was written at Snopes?

Did you read it?? It said that it is "partnering" with the GLA to "promote
diversity" and promote non typical gay marriages. Everytime I hear that buzz
phrase "promote diveristy" I can feel the little hairs on my neck standing up,
because what that really means is promoting non traditional values. Since
I have a SuperWalmart within a stones throw of me, its going to be difficult
not to go there but this tears it with me and no doubt hundreds of thousands
or more of us lowly tradiionalists that happen to believe not only do words
mean things but so do actions like this. They really are sticking their noses
where they dont belong,,, no pun intended, and I think they are going to get
bit in the long run.

Old November 24th 06, 11:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

What the HELL has this newsgroup become the dumping grounds for every
crackpot in the world ?
who gives a **** about Walmart, I don't buy scanners there, get frequencies
there, or antenna's there.

Why don't you mental midgets take all this CRAP about Walmart, gays, ham
radio, CW and all the
other political horsecrap to the REC.I'm_an_idiot newsgroup and let
the rest of us have OUR
group back so we can carry on discussions about things that we joined this
group in the first place.

I've got about 4 people 'filtered', I guess I can add alot more

..