Old February 13th 07, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

What did he do exactly? I saw his e-bay sales and granted they were a
scam, but anyone foolish enough to waste money gambling surely wouldnt
care about wasting money on his books.Where is the federal case in all this?

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

Old February 14th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message
What did he do exactly? I saw his e-bay sales and granted they were a
scam, but anyone foolish enough to waste money gambling surely wouldnt
care about wasting money on his books.Where is the federal case in all
this?

Here is some light reading about his activities:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff192873.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff193840.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff197980.htm
http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff194430.htm
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...235254&page=10
http://www.ipodhacks.com/forums/show...?t=4016&page=3
http://www.techimo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167976
http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthr...=235254&page=9

I'm sure there are more out there...

Old February 14th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Feb 13, 7:31 pm, "brad" wrote:
"**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**" wrote in message

Hey Brad ... you posts always gets me mad.....
One quote from a "DIS-satisfied customer for posterity sake...

Your iPod Order will be reserved in your name for 7 business days.
Once your payment arrives we will ship via US First Class mail the
following business day.
Payments can be in the form of Checks or Money orders. NOTICE NO
Credit Cards!!!!!!!
Please include the Order Number along with payment

Payments must be made payable to: *.*. Fetter
Send Payments to:
**** Fetter Co.
**** Ridgewood Ave Suite ****
******** FL *********
If you have any questions please email us at support@**************
Thank You for your order!
The real name, address, and zip are on the original post via one of
Brad's link.

You just got scammed ..... Across state borders. Federal offense.
THE OFFICE ADDRESS WAS EMPTY... IT WAS JUST A MAIL DROP. Mail
Fraud ... Federal Offense...

LOST BY UPS ....MY BUTT!!! All UPS shipments are tracked upon
creation.
They never get lost, even when they do get lost (mis-sent). They know
where everything is.
If they don't know, IT'S BREAKS FEDERAL MANDATES that have been around
well before 9/11.
I worked on a contract with them. It is the best tracking network in
the shipping business.

Just a big CON from the man from MIL-AIR-COMM.

Old February 14th 07, 03:40 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Feb 8, 5:59 pm, "brad" wrote:
Just curious

I'm afraid he's back, this turned up on his website today:

Newsrelease: What you see on TV news is so far from the truth, I no
longer watch WESH (2-NBC), WKMG (6) who doesn't even put their call
letters on their home page!, WFTV (9), or MS-NBC. These stations do
not check facts before going to air! You know why WESH now refers to
themselves as "wish two"? Cause the news they broadcast is the news
they "wish" it was not the way it really is!

Old February 14th 07, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Pretty bad. What I saw originally were just cheap CD's and books for
gambling tips. Not iPod ripoffs. I wonder why he did that. Maybe he got
taken into a scam. I got an e-mail from the UK claiming to be from a
furniture outlet doing business in the US(!!!). They wanted to hire me
to accept payment from distributors in the US. I was to deposit the
checks and send to them less "my" commission. It was obviously a scam,
but a well constructed one with links to "their" UK homepage. I am just
naturally suspicious (to a fault) and won't fall for this stuff. I could
see where someone might get scammed into the middle of a bigger scam
like taking payments for iPods. It will be interesting to see how this
plays out.

brad wrote:

.. .

Old February 14th 07, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Feb 13, 10:04 pm, **THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**
wrote:
Pretty bad. What I saw originally were just cheap CD's and books for
gambling tips. Not iPod ripoffs. I wonder why he did that.

As I mentioned once before, I think he was having a cash flow problem
and needed some money to cover some debts. There are 10 years of posts
from people that questions what he was selling.
That stuff in that room wasn't cheap.

Remember if it looks like it, smells like it, feels like it, and
tastes like it.
DON'T STEP IN IT!!!

His attack on the local TV stations on his WebCrap is his way of
trying to get
back and how he handles confrontation and adversity. He has some
real
personality disorders. Someone other than me called him a
meglaomaniac.
It describes him very well and he can be dangerous. Don't be surprised
that he
continues on a tirade and it becomes more personal, contains
individual's names, and
hopefully threats. Why???
When he threatens, that is when one of us emails the TV stations and
names he is
mentioning and let them take the necessary actions to the authorities.
I am sure the
Holly Hill, FL police department and Volusia Co. authorities still has
him on a watch list.

Give him time, he will make a wrong move. His best bet is to be silent
and reclusive.
I do not think that is like him. His grandeur ego is starting to get
the best of him.

Beauty is skin deep and ugly goes to the bone.
People like him gives this hobby a bad name.

Old February 24th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Hey the courts were fast !!!!!!!!

George appeared in a Volusia Co. Court on January 30,2007, filed on
February 5 & 6.
He was smart and pled "nolo contendere" to "attempts to defraud".
He was fined, paid other court costs, has to pay restitution to 38
victims, is on probation for 3 years, and will serve 20+ more days in
jail in the future. Some of his computer equipment belongs to Florida
now.
The terms of his probation is specific.....NO INTERNET BUSINESS
His gaming book site is not operating. (licensed2con...sorry ..4fun)

As for his ham license, if he keeps quiet and behaves himself they
will won't probably act on it. I think they revoke licenses of only
real skumbags, not megalomaniacs.
But....George has had a problem keeping quiet. He is his own worst
enemy. I am sure there are authorities watching him closely. If he
steps out of line, one call to his probation officer should be all it
takes.

Lets hope he complies with the wishes of the court, closes or better
yet gives away his RadiosOut-Of-Line and Mil-Air-CoNN websites, goes
into recluse, gets a real job, and one day learns to become a decent
human being.

I leave it now to the fine officials of Florida to handle it. If they
can handle probate for Anne Nicole Smith, they can handle George.
I am praying for him. Bad news though... My prayers aren't answered
much.

So long my fellow radio enthusiasts. You all do give this hobby a
good name now and then.

Old February 24th 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"dxAce" wrote in message

brad wrote:

"W2RAC" wrote in message

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Well I'd like to see proof of such a settlement.

And if he plead guilty to a felony I'd like to see his amateur priveleges
revoked.

I'll try to contact the folks in Volusia County.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve, what happened to George???
Here are dir.

Cousin Burr

Old February 24th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the update. He certainly didn't get what I thought he deserved.

But... I'm certain he'll screw up again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dinner at Aarons (some will remember this) U-Know-Who CB 1 September 16th 06 10:08 PM
Minutes AKC meeting AKC Master Control CB 6 April 29th 04 07:45 PM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM