Old February 9th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Anyone have an update on George F?

Just curious

Old February 9th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"brad" wrote in
:

Just curious

Yeah, right here http://tinyurl.com/27nlyz

Old February 9th 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

brad wrote:

Just curious

Someone in the area needs to contact the Volusia County court system and try to
find out when his next court date is.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 9th 07, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Feb 9, 3:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Someone in the area needs to contact the Volusia County court system and try to
find out when his next court date is.

Maybe that ham that has been in GeorgeF's house can find out.

Old February 12th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Feb 9, 12:16 pm, wrote:
On Feb 9, 3:43 am, dxAce wrote:

Someone in the area needs to contact the Volusia County court system and try to
find out when his next court date is.

Maybe that ham that has been in GeorgeF's house can find out.

Hi everyone... I missed your new posts and had posted on the old
topic..

Update..

I am sad to report that George has "not" had to sell off all of his
equipment to pay his lawyers.
He is back among the living. He has made updates to the Mil-Air-
CONNS
site. The weather station is working again.

He has also updated his profile on one of the Ham radio websites.
He has converted to CW operating and much lower frequencies so that
no
one on the voice modes and frequencies he operated can call him out if
they hear him speak.
He has a voice that is easy to recognize. He sounds like Richard
Simmons.

Be aware he is back on. At last check, any attempt to buy his
gambling
books still do not work. At least there is some justice out there.

I still would love to show up in the court room when he goes to
trial.
If anyone finds out, tell the others.

Old February 13th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Now, if George will come out of "hiding" and say Hi to us locals that
would be nice.
We miss the QSO's

Old February 13th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"W2RAC" wrote in message

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Well I'd like to see proof of such a settlement.

Old February 13th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

I can confirm that he is on 160m CW.
As I have had several people tell me this.
He did have his Icom 910 and 1296 transverter for sale.

George, I know you are out there.
Give me a call!!!!!

Old February 13th 07, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

brad wrote:

"W2RAC" wrote in message

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedly George was able to settle out of court.
So this is now almost behind him as I dont belive there will be any
more jail time. Community service I am sure of and big fines, not to
mention returning all the $$.

I am glad to see this over.

Well I'd like to see proof of such a settlement.

And if he plead guilty to a felony I'd like to see his amateur priveleges
revoked.

I'll try to contact the folks in Volusia County.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 13th 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Hey dxAce.
Remeber he got arrested in Holly Hill if Volusia County doesn't work.
I might try to get hold of the buliding owner for that SHAM office he
had.
They can at least share what they know. I am sure they aren't getting
a rent check.

I got to admit that if George gets away with this, he is one smooth
talking son-of-a-b***h.
Mr.Meglomaniac strikes again.
He sure has a few people fooled ... or maybe the people around Daytona
Beach are just gullible..

dxAce.. I am with you on this. George needs to pay a heavy cost (even
if it is just lawyers fees)
and his Ham license revoked, if for anything being a CON and a JERK.

The public needs to be protected against people like him.

On Feb 13, 6:11 am, dxAce wrote:
brad wrote:
"W2RAC" wrote in message
.. .

This is not factual as I have not confirmed this:
But supposedlyGeorgewas able to settle out of court.

Dinner at Aarons (some will remember this) U-Know-Who CB 1 September 16th 06 10:08 PM
Minutes AKC meeting AKC Master Control CB 6 April 29th 04 07:45 PM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 06:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 05:26 AM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM