Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 14th 04, 06:35 AM
SYBIL-IZED

Default Newbie question: Regarding programming UNIDEN

A friend has a Uniden scanner ( don't know exactly the model) wants to know
if it can be re-programmed to include trunked frequencies.
Also some police forces are now using frequencies that step and skip(?) so
that they cannot be heard. ( don't know the exact term of this) , but can
the scanner be programmed to receive these type of frequencies anyway ?

Last but not least, Can ALL Uniden scanners be re-programmed using a
computer and is it fairly easy ?

Thanks for all the help.
10-4

--
" My spouse and I divorced over religious differences. She thought
she was God and I didn't."

Newbie Ham question: Antenna (Diamond X-50) Dave Bushong General 6 November 25th 04 03:23 PM
Uniden BC580 - Question JoeCap393 Scanner 3 July 9th 04 03:01 AM
newbie question, grounding joe Antenna 5 May 9th 04 05:55 PM
Newbie question: intermod Anson Scanner 8 March 22nd 04 10:02 PM
newbie uniden question john Scanner 2 October 14th 03 02:45 AM