Old May 9th 06, 11:46 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

navarea 10 said

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page
with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9%
chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case
of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as
gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

easy to find out if it is the same person as 99% of isp's have cashe server
and they can tell you who used that ip on what day at what time need i say
more.

And for Michael Keeping he is no better than a Theif, so if he steals from
you you will still think him ok if he does a globle suck job?.

He has set up the very same forum with all the backdoors in it hopeing to
catch any of the people he ****ED over trying to return the favour.

I like how these people like people that **** over other good people and all
they have to do to get the nod is make a web page use info stolen from other
websites and its ok well we can see the type of people he atracks cant we.

what i like for you knockers to do for me if you could please its an easy
task one that will prove my point.

Spend allot of money setting up a full blown web server with the best you
can aford, email server web server irc server file server, then pay good
money on a fully unlimated up/down broadband account. then spens lots of man
hours stting all this up, then spend a few years of man hours on your site
doing all the things you need(must be over 200 pages for the site, lots of
content downloads forum and such.

Then have it run for a few years have over 200 members that post 20 to 30
posts a day, then host for FREE at your time/cost 10 web sites,

Then allow ME to come and **** it up not once but all the time, and make you
spend many man hours repairing the dammage the hours you spent.

Then let me put up a ****y little web site steal the info from other pages
and you tell every one im ok for i mad a page ?.

then let me take over your msn abuse your friends on your man let them think
i am you say sick **** like i will rape your child and burn your home.

THEN tell everyone im ok but please done say i did it as you didnt see me
did you.

Lots of love
XoXoXoX
"NavArea 10" wrote in message

"ScanAustraliaPix"

****ING CHOP!

also i wonder how long it is until he gets notice to remove copyrighted
logos from the front page???
i know 2 companies that are aware of this breach and they will be
drafting a letter to the site shortly.

now stand back and wait for big sis (landan85) to come in blazing as
she often does....

talk soon bunter

****me...
Whether he has or has not ****ed up in the past is beside the point, the
issue here is the website.
I'm not defending him, I've seen the site, it looks good might be a good
resource when its all done.

As for the logos on the main page, now this to me seems to be more a point
of jealousy then any other,
because ironically I have seen the same (and more) similar logos used on
other sites, and the companies
haven't given a ****. Provided the site isnt defaming them most wouldn't
care less.
The only exception here would be Telstra, but yeah... But somehow it
wouldn't surprise me at all if the
vocal components in these groups have had a bitch session to said logo
owners.

As for the links, well they are relevant to the site.And as for the 'sites
he hacked' which I have not seen
any direct evidence of myself (an ip address means **** really, it still
don't confirm who is at the keyboard!)
even if he did so, maybe he is trying to make good and realised his errant
ways.
But I'm sure if he didn't add them, said people would still be having a
bitch because he didn't with
claims like "He is to scared to add our site because he hacked us" - Time to
move on guys and get over it.
Milks being spilt, clean it up, wipe the floor clean and get on with life.

I actually quite like the towns 'quick pick' frequency guide, think thats a
nice touch and it would be
good to see that built apon.

And as for the other site with the IP Address plastered on its main page
with the pretty image underneath
said message, obviously your not all that up with things. There is a 99.9%
chance it will be dynamic,
so everytime he/she/they reboots the router (or dials up again in the case
of dialup) a new IP will be
issued, so what has this acheived? A bunch of ******s who take your word as
gospel now packeting
some poor pricks connection with morbid fever?

But at the end of the day all you guys knocking him are probably his best
asset ya know!
Ever heard the term "Curiousity killed the cat" most are gonna look at this
dribble and say well whats
they guy got they haven't and go and take a look, and stear away from your
sites.
So Michael is probably sitting back in his leather recliner ****ing himself
laughing right now at all this.

NAV

Old May 9th 06, 11:48 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

liar

asif you know them in your head.
wrote in message
ups.com...
Thanks DaSuthNa for your ideas this evening !
What i will also do when i get time (soon) i will transfer them to
forums aswell as keeping the html copies and make whatever changes to
them when needed or posted in forum.
Also i may add,
I have NOT copied any frequencies from other sites despite what is
being writen here by 2 people who dont like competition, even though
this isnt one.

Michael

Old May 9th 06, 11:50 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

well what i said is the truth don't like the truth you have a choice try
using the may other choices you have and a small amount of will and brain
power.

PLEASE

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
You would have to be an idot to add this person to your msn, trust me it
will only bring you nothing but BAD things same for the site.

Couldn't be any worse than the dribble you've let go on this NG for the
last few months.

Seeing as though you spend as much time on the net as you do I suggest you
use it to improve on your writing skills.
On reading your posts it sounds like a malfunctioning 60's era robot from
some 'b' grade movie.

Old May 9th 06, 12:19 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

No **** for brains...maybe another party or two has aissited him just to
**** you off.

Maybe I'll help him too at some point. Just to **** you off of course.

Old May 9th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
well what i said is the truth don't like the truth you have a choice try
using the may other choices you have and a small amount of will and brain
power.

BuNtEr as Ralph Wiggum cried:

Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Up your meds dosage you fool.

Old May 9th 06, 12:59 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
BuNtEr

please do assist him its like helping a sex afender go ahead. knock yourself
out

Old May 9th 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

"BuNtEr" wrote in message
please do assist him its like helping a sex afender go ahead. knock
yourself out

Funny you said that, we'd all like it if you'd knock yourself out.

Better yet...just knock yourself. You know you'd be better off.

Old May 10th 06, 01:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
NavArea 10

"BuNtEr" wrote in message ...

easy to find out if it is the same person as 99% of isp's have cashe server
and they can tell you who used that ip on what day at what time need i say
more.

Well yeah... Cache server or not, even stacked 10 high at the tip still does not prove WHO
was at the keyboard, only thing it proves is customer xyz from xyz location was connected
to that IP address at that time, in no way proves it was Michael, Jack, Jill, Agatha or Aunt Mary
at the keyboard at the time in question.

**** havent had a suck job in ages lol ...Michael you up for this
Well I aint got anything to steal of value, so what if some **** takes over me gmail address,
****me I have enough to give meself invites for the next 50 years.

He has set up the very same forum with all the backdoors in it hopeing to
catch any of the people he ****ED over trying to return the favour.

Looks to be standard PHPBB to me, but I havent joined the forums, I get far to much
entertainment just here

I like how these people like people that **** over other good people and all
they have to do to get the nod is make a web page use info stolen from other
websites and its ok well we can see the type of people he atracks cant we.

No your wrong. Have you stopped to think people may be simply visiting his site because they
are interested in the hobby and looking for info/tips etc, and have no inate interest in
bending Michael over the server rack and giving him one.

what i like for you knockers to do for me if you could please its an easy
task one that will prove my point.
Spend allot of money setting up a full blown web server with the best you
can aford, email server web server irc server file server, then pay good
money on a fully unlimated up/down broadband account. then spens lots of man
hours stting all this up, then spend a few years of man hours on your site
doing all the things you need(must be over 200 pages for the site, lots of
content downloads forum and such.

Then have it run for a few years have over 200 members that post 20 to 30
posts a day, then host for FREE at your time/cost 10 web sites,

Then allow ME to come and **** it up not once but all the time, and make you
spend many man hours repairing the dammage the hours you spent.

Ok, from this I can see your angry, very angry...
BUT Bunter god man, its done, you have corrected things, its over and theres little point in
dragging it out in here. I am sure there are those who think Michael is a ****, and those who
probably wanna bend him over that server rack (I am not of either persuasion before you ask lol)...

Im not saying what he may or may not have done is right, I just said the site looks good, it does.

Then let me put up a ****y little web site steal the info from other pages
and you tell every one im ok for i mad a page ?.

Ok let me ask you this - Where did every other ****s info come from eh?
Same deal, other peoples sites, ****ing acma database, books blah blah, its all generic ffs.
A frequency is just that, not something owned by a particular website becasue THEY FOUND IT FIRST!
A bunch of numbers really thats what we are talking about here.

then let me take over your msn abuse your friends on your man let them think
i am you say sick **** like i will rape your child and burn your home.

Yeah well thats just plain nasty aint it...

THEN tell everyone im ok but please done say i did it as you didnt see me did you.

No we didnt actually

Lots of love
XoXoXoX

Oh how sweet Bunti always knew there was love and affection between, your a cutie really
Old May 10th 06, 03:24 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner

bunter sucks too many cocks....

Old May 10th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner

Seems i have been offered to a suck job, i must accept ! Send Me the
details :-)

Bunter anything you do on the internet is not always 100% secure. There
would also be more than 1 person YOU have started arguements with and i
must ask, do you accuse them of hacking your site?? Im ready to
nominate you for a "best actresS" logie award for your attempts.
I have had numerous emails from you also, im sick of it and im ready to
add you to the blacklist.

Whats this world coming to?
I placed a link on scanvic going to cbdomain only to be told he demands
it to be taken down, i would of thought you would want YOUR site
advertised, guess i was wrong.

All of the info on the ScanVic site isnt copied from other websites,
only the graphical images are as they are a reference to you people in
Victoria.

I have had pretty good feedback from people via Email, im quite happy
with the response i have had about scanvictoria.
There is still more info to be added to the site, all it takes is time!

Any other ideas you would like to see done to the site? Im always open
for suggestions!

How did my spelling go in this Bunter ??? Did i pass my english exam :P

Michael