Old May 10th 06, 03:24 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner

Default Scan Victoria (Australian Site)

bunter sucks too many cocks....

Old May 10th 06, 04:24 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

Old May 10th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

But a purist like you does it for the taste hey pearl

Old May 11th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Pearl Of Wisdom

wrote in message
ups.com...
bunter sucks too many cocks....

Well he has to pay his passage somehow while jumping from state to state.
Fuel is expensive nowadays.

But a purist like you does it for the taste hey pearl

Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

Old May 11th 06, 07:19 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
Steve Hurstville

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message
Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

No I don't understand, to me the idea of you coming here and reading
something you know is going to irritate you each time you do it draws a
comparison like eating dog ****, whinging about it, tormenting the dog then
eating some more dog **** then ****ing and moaning again.
I can't for the life of me apply any reason or logic to that.

Old May 11th 06, 07:53 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner,aus.radio.cb,aus.radio.scanner
honestjohn

"Steve Hurstville" wrote in message

"Pearl Of Wisdom" wrote in message
Nah I have no need to hop trucks and pay my way like that.
No need to wage a flame war against a dumbass kid who ****ed up.

Just a need to **** BuNtEr off for months on end and post dribble here

in
these groups that ultimately annoys everyone and maybe then
BuNtEr might stop and think just how annoying it has been all these

months
now reading insane dribble.

Understand?

No I don't understand, to me the idea of you coming here and reading
something you know is going to irritate you each time you do it draws a
comparison like eating dog ****, whinging about it, tormenting the dog

then
eating some more dog **** then ****ing and moaning again.
I can't for the life of me apply any reason or logic to that.

Simple, he's a Ko0K!