Old March 12th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio controlled clocks and the new DST (mine didn't work)

HD Radio² wrote:
My clock reset at the proper time just fine. But at local 7 PM Sunday
evening the clock rolled around back to 6 PM.
This Monday morning it was back to the correct DST.

Funny, it did the same rollforward, rollback, rollforward last year.

It's a bug in La Crosse clocks. It comes from having to postpone
events to 2am local when the DST bit is noticed at UTC midnight. They screwed
up the logic so that it thinks it ought to be back on standard time
at the end of the first day of daylight time, as well. The same
thing happens in the fall.
--
Ron Hardin

Old March 12th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
IR IR is offline

Radio Guy wrote:
Did the 60 khz Ft. Collins time signal transmitter send out the
correct time signals this morning?

I've got 3 different radio-controlled clocks (atomix I think) and none
of them had the right time this morning.

Mine switched last night, it usually takes mine a day or so
beyond the actual time change.
Old March 12th 07, 11:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I figured as how I might as well set the time ahead on my old antique
tick tock clock on my living room wall,so about an hour ago I went
ahead on and I reached for that dial glass door and I opened it and I
swung the minute hand around to get the hour hand set ahead on one hour
ahead on.My computer's clock and my DirecTV clock and my WebTV clock did
it all automatically.
Atomic clocks,HUMPH!
cuhulin

Old March 13th 07, 12:39 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.hf,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 12, 8:18 pm, "RHF" wrote:
On Mar 12, 2:39 am, "RHF" wrote:

On Mar 11, 3:58 pm, Radio Guy wrote:

Did the 60 khz Ft. Collins time signal transmitter send out the
correct time signals this morning?

I've got 3 different radio-controlled clocks (atomix I think) and none
of them had the right time this morning.

Five out of Six did OK.

Numb3r Six is on a Desk between a Computer and Printer
below a LCD Monitor and did not reset to DST only has
One Bar. Just put it next to a Window and got Three Bars.
Hit the "TS Seak" Button and will check it in the Morning.

dst waits for no one - and that is why . . .
many of us will be late this monday ~ RHF
.
.
. .

OK - So now # 6 has sync'ed itself. ~ RHF

FWIW this Computer is a Dell Dimension 4700 with
the Windows XP [OS] and it did the new DST switch
over 'on-time' Sunday 11 March 2007.

My Atomic Time dual wall clock CW8U set with DST Sunday.

Old March 13th 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Roadie" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 11, 6:58 pm, Radio Guy wrote:
Did the 60 khz Ft. Collins time signal transmitter send out the
correct time signals this morning?

I've got 3 different radio-controlled clocks (atomix I think) and none
of them had the right time this morning.

My Radio Shack Atomic Clock reset itself properly.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Old March 13th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Meat Plow" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:45:24 -0400, an old fiend wrote:

"Roadie" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 11, 6:58 pm, Radio Guy wrote:
Did the 60 khz Ft. Collins time signal transmitter send out the
correct time signals this morning?

I've got 3 different radio-controlled clocks (atomix I think) and none
of them had the right time this morning.

My Radio Shack Atomic Clock reset itself properly.

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty impoving
my
spelling do u hav anyting cognet two say?

You know Woger, you could come up with something new, this shtick of yours
is worn out.

COOSN-266-06-25794

Gav has a huge meat plow indeed why did yuor dad name U atfer a penis?
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/2007/01/r...nd-i-psot.html

Old March 13th 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lee Marvin in The Big Red One movie,,,,,
we don't murder the enemy,We KILL Them!

Lee Marvin sure is right.U.S.Military is about BREAKING things and
KILLING things.
cuhulin

Old March 14th 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 13, 5:29 pm, wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 14:17:12 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

wrote:
On Mar 13, 5:05 pm, wrote:
On 13 Mar 2007 14:03:27 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

And you've yet to make one, ever.

wrong again woger try the truth at times

. You have no credibilty!

i have enough that you feel you must respond to my every post woger

BWHAHAHAHAHA What irony. You are the one flooding the group answering
every post and even getting in the middle of posts that don't concern
you and attacking others. More people have noticed your behavior than
just me.
You are too stupid to realize you are the group's bitch.

Old March 15th 07, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mar 14, 6:04 pm, wrote:
On 14 Mar 2007 14:51:06 -0700, "Andy the Perv Timberlake"

wrote:
You are the one flooding the group answering
every post and even getting in the middle of posts that don't concern
you and attacking others.

woger that is what NGs are for now

Only because you and Lloyd made them that way. Why doi you think you
are not welcome at qrz or in the moderated newsgroup.