Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 12th 07, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Pet Food Recall,it isn't over yet.

http://www.cvm.msstate.edu

Do you own any dogs or cats? You don't want them to get sick,or die.I am
fixin to look on that bag of Pro Pac www.propacpetfood.com Dog Food,
(dog food I buy at the Animal Health Products,Inc,Veterinary supply
store,995 I-20 Frontage Road) Midwestern Pet Food,Inc in
Evansville,Indiana and call that toll free number.I haven seen Pro Pac
on any pet food recall list,yet anyway.
I guess I want somebody at Midwestern Pet Food,Inc to assure me Pro Pac
dog food is safe for my little doggy.
D..n China Straight To H.LL!
cuhulin

Fast Food Michael F. Scanner 28 March 21st 04 07:23 PM
OT - Chinese food Steveo CB 2 February 29th 04 12:22 AM
fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM