Old April 29th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) English to become official language of EU

"dalaph" anon@anonn wrote in message ...

"m II" wrote in message news:xe4Zh.12424$JF6.54@edtnps90...
Not Roger wrote:

Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,

vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.

So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.

mike

All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

Torquemada did not have a TV station....

Old April 29th 07, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fox tv talking heads news,,, Bay area freeway collaspses after tanker
fire melts road.Four people shot at a Kansas City mall.Lardboy Edweenie
and m II off their meds.
Just another normal day.
cuhulin

Old April 29th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 14:52:18 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

I'm a ****head II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
I forget when it was,but one time in America,it was put to a vote
whether America should keep the English language or adopt the German
language.The English language won by one vote.And I am glad it did.
cuhulin

Urban legend.

Fake Hispanic.

Fake Miami Indian.

Hardly.

One thing is certain however, you are a dumbass Canuck!

And he is getting dumber by the post!
Old April 29th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 18:04:37 GMT, m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:
David Eduardo wrote:
I think I have this straight now.
Straight? You'll never be straight.
That would explain why you are so attracted to him, Bozo.
You're hallucinating again, 'tard boy.
Yes, the large shipment of LSD you sent is excellent. I see your drug
and gun running helps to pad the old 'pension' plan quite nicely. Will
you still be supplying tax free alcohol next month?
As I just stated, you're hallucinating again, 'tard boy.
And as *I* have just stated Yes, the large shipment of LSD you sent is
excellent. Please try to pay attention here. Payment will follow as usual.

Once again, you're merely hallucinating. Try to get in line tomorrow at Health
CanaDuh.

Not 'merely' hallucinating. This is the best crap you've ever sent. I
thought you were lying when you said you had access to the psychotropic
drug stash in Guantanamo. I'm sorry for having doubted you.

Keep the flow coming.

mike

You sure you aren't getting it from your mom?
Old April 30th 07, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Edweena? Isn't that sort of a girls name?
Good One!
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:50:43 -0500, wrote:

Edweena? Isn't that sort of a girls name?
Good One!
cuhulin

mII is a girl, right?
Old April 30th 07, 05:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

mll definetly sounds like a girls name,mll,short for Millie.Edna is a
girls name.When I was in the eight grade at school,there was a guy from
New Jersey in the same class I was in.His sister's name is Edna.Not sure
how to spell his last name,I think it's something like Treutline.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 07, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Islamization of Europe -and- The EU Caliphate

On Apr 29, 5:52 am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 29, 2:13 am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 28, 6:02 am, Hoodia Gordonii wrote:

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English
will be the official language of the European Union rather than German,
which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English
spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase-in
plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will
make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in
favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one
less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the
troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like
fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to
reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.

Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always
ben a deterent to akurate speling.

Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag
is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with
"z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining
"ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensi bl riten styl.

Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu
understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze
forst plas.

-
- But within a Hundred Years everyone who lives in
- the EU will have to Pray 5-Times a Day in Arabic.
-
- it's a vision thing ~ RHF

The EU Caliphate -is- one possible future for Europe as
the the Islamization of Europe continues into the future.
EU CALIPHATE =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate
EU ISLAMISATION =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamisation

Remember the Muslims Ruled "Al-Andalus"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Andalus
* Map - Al-Andalushttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Al_Andalus.gif
Spain {The Iberian Peninsula} } for 700 Years . . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_...rian_Peninsula
* Map - The Age of Caliphs {Caliphate}http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Age_of_Caliphs.png

Bonus - The Muslims made it half-way through France
before they were stopped at the Battle of Tours in 732.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours
MAP =http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Tours_dot.png

one again - it's a vision thing ~ RHF
.
.

The Chernobylization of France and the EU by the
Islam-O-Terrorist.

The Islamization of Europe starts with Destruction of
France's Nuclear Power Plants and rendering France
a Radioactivity Wasteland.
http://www.icjt.org/an/tech/jesvet/evropa_an.gif
This is followed by the same type of events in Germany,
Belgium, Netherlands and Switzerland. Once the Center
{Core} of the EU is contaminated and the European
Union's Economy is Destroyed : The Reconquest of
Europe will start through Aid, Treaty, Migration and War.

it's a vision thing ~ RHF
Old April 30th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Not Roger wrote:

Islam is NOT a religion of peace. It is a religion of violence,

vengeance,
and wanton slaughter.

So, they're as bad as the zionist Christians? They can't be. The body
count production is vastly in favour of the followers of the 'Prince of
Peace'.

mike

All I need to know about Islam, I learned on Sept 11th, 2001.
And when Christians start televising beheadings on the internet, then you
can cast stones.

They don't televise abortion clinic bombings or cross burnings. They didn't
have television during the Crusades or the witch trials. Not excusing either
party's actions, only pointing up facts.