Old June 25th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Thick Layer Of Magma Found Under American Southwest.

www.standeyo.com

And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's all
phoney Baloney.
Paris Hilton gets extra Baloney and an extra carton of Apple Juice and
an extra blanket in the klink.Paris Hilton said she hates orange.
cuhulin

Old June 25th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I would not be surprised to find a think layer of magma under the
earth at most locations!

Old June 25th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 10:38 am, wrote:
www.standeyo.com

Like Roadie, not too surprised about the magma.

And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's all
phoney Baloney.

Gee, that's harsh - ol' Albert Einstein has been right, so far, about
everything else in his Theory...

:-)

Paris Hilton gets extra Baloney and an extra carton of Apple Juice and
an extra blanket in the klink.Paris Hilton said she hates orange.
cuhulin

She is *truly* screwed up. And boring as hell, to boot.

Bruce Jensen

Old June 25th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

www.standeyo.com

And, black holes do not exist.

Black ho's do exist!. That radio talk show host got busted for talking about
them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 25th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"bpnjensen" wrote in message

And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's all
phoney Baloney.

Gee, that's harsh - ol' Albert Einstein has been right, so far, about
everything else in his Theory...

Black holes are no longer theory but fact.

BH

Old June 26th 07, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:

And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's all
phoney Baloney.

Gee, that's harsh - ol' Albert Einstein has been right, so far, about
everything else in his Theory...

Some rather enlightening reading he

http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/einstein.html

It appears many people didn't get the recognition they deserve.

mike
Old June 26th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 3:19 pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:
"bpnjensen" wrote in message
And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's all
phoney Baloney.

Gee, that's harsh - ol' Albert Einstein has been right, so far, about
everything else in his Theory...

Black holes are no longer theory but fact.

BH

Now this I have not heard. Can you provide a citation? Since they
cannot be observed directly, and are (at their closest) many tens or
hundreds of light years away, how can this be stated with certainty?
I realize that certain phenomena cannot be explained without them, but
that does not make them factual as of yet...

Bruce Jensen

Old June 26th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 25, 3:25 pm, "Brian Hill" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

www.standeyo.com

And, black holes do not exist.

Black ho's do exist!. That radio talk show host got busted for talking
about
them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The truth about black holes:

http://amazing-space.stsci.edu/resou...holes/teac...- Hide quoted text -

This is very good, thanks - but note here that Mr. Steinberg, rather
than claiming them to be factual, offers evidence of their existence,
which is appropriate in science when the objects canno tbe directly
observed.

Bruce Jensen

Old June 26th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

www.standeyo.com

And, black holes do not exist.

Black ho's do exist!. That radio talk show host got busted for talking
about
them.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

The truth about black holes:

http://amazing-space.stsci.edu/resou...holes/teac...- Hide quoted text -

This is very good, thanks - but note here that Mr. Steinberg, rather
than claiming them to be factual, offers evidence of their existence,
which is appropriate in science when the objects canno tbe directly
observed.

Bruce Jensen

Well all the great astrophysicist and quantum physicist beleive they exist so that's good enough for me. And since the nature of black holes actually unravel the laws of quantum physics, well I guess we'll be here a wile : )

BH

Old June 26th 07, 03:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Black holes do not exist

"Christy D" wrote in message
"bpnjensen" wrote in message
And, black holes do not exist.I never have believed they exist.It's
all
phoney Baloney.

Gee, that's harsh - ol' Albert Einstein has been right, so far, about
everything else in his Theory...

Black holes are no longer theory but fact.

BH

Now this I have not heard. Can you provide a citation? Since they
cannot be observed directly, and are (at their closest) many tens or
hundreds of light years away, how can this be stated with certainty?
I realize that certain phenomena cannot be explained without them, but
that does not make them factual as of yet...

Einstein didn't believe in black holes himself and was always troubled
by the concept. Recently, Nature published an article about George
Chapline, a physicst at LLL, who thinks that a black hole is in reality
a "dark energy" star. The Nature article is available on the web at
http://www.nature.com/news/2005/0503...0328-8_pf.html

The existence of black holes is therefore far from being an established
fact

I guess we can argue about symantics but they do exist. Our interpretation
may change over time.

BH