Old January 14th 08, 02:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Smile, Roy don't smile

The Amish Farmer:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from his
pond, with his hand. The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die
kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows
have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand.
Please speak in English." The Amish man says: "Use two hands. You'll get
more."

Burr

Old January 14th 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jan 13, 6:54*pm, "Burr" wrote:
-
- The Amish Farmer:
-
- An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking
- from his pond, with his hand. *
- The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die kuhen haben
- dahin gesheissen."
- Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows have **** in it."
- The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand.
- Please speak in English."
- The Amish man says: "Use two hands. *You'll get more."
-
- Burr
-

Burr - ROTF & LMAO Big Time ! )) ~ RHF
Old January 14th 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

The Amish Farmer:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from his
pond, with his hand. The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser nicht. Die
kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means: "Don't drink the water, the cows
have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I don't understand.
Please speak in English." The Amish man says: "Use two hands. You'll get
more."

Are these just as funny?

=================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Jewish , I

==================================

==================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Italian, I

===================================

===================================
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm Polish, I
don't understand. Please speak in English."

The Amish man says: "Use two hands. You'll get more."
===================================

I also notice you're dumb enough to equate Islam with a
nationality/language..

mike

Old January 14th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Mike [M II] Once Again You Ain't Got Your Facts Right !

On Jan 13, 7:05*pm, m II wrote:
Burr wrote:
[...]

I also Notice once again that you do NOT have your 'facts' Right.

Burr's original post used the words : "I'm a Muslim"
That's Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M

While you used the word : "Islam"
Which Ain't Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M - Doh !

But what was nice was once again seeing you show
your public Hatred for : "I'm Jewish" [The Jews]

And extending your personal Bigotry and Bias to :
"I'm Italian" [The Italians]
"I'm Polish" [The Poles]

Mike [M II] - What is Next . . Can we expect you to start
writing "The-N-Word" again and blaming it on DX Ace ?

About - The Amish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsfVw9xxoNY
http://www.gameo.org/encyclopedia/contents/A4574ME.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amish
http://www.800padutch.com/amish.shtml
http://www.amish.net/faq.asp
http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish.htm
http://www.religioustolerance.org/amish2.htm
http://www.multiculturalcanada.ca/ec...ent/amish.html

mike - good-day {have a good-day} -because-
everyday is a blessing from god - amen ~ RHF
Old January 14th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
That big old Peavey, whatever it is, looks kind of like a big trunk,
sort of.When I sashay it into my carport, I will look inside and blow it
out with a can of my computer compressed air.Then I think I will phone
Morrison Brothers Music Company
www.mobro.net If they want to send
somebody over here and make me an offer.It might be an old amplified
speaker(s) gizmo.
www.devilfinder.com Peavey Meridian Mississippi

VHF was invented in Meridian back in the 1930s.The Key Brothers.
cuhulin

Bull****.

Old January 14th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
www.devilfinder.com The Keys Brothers Meridian Mississippi

The Keys Brothers set an Aircraft record which still stands, or so I
read before.A guy in Meridian (at the Airport developed some VHF (Very
High Frequency) Radios so the Keys brothers could keep in touch via
Radio with the Airport people.You can say Bull**** all you want to,
David.

Dancing on Dangerous Ground program (www.devilfinder.com it) is on the
Ovation tv channel right now.I am Celtic, I know how to get Anti-Gravity
too.
cuhulin

VHF refers to a swath of spectrum. It's been there since the big bang.
If you meant they invented VHF 2-way radio then you have said so. All
I can see they invented was mid-air refueling.
Old January 14th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
In a few hours, I am going to get out one of my ladders and some rope
(y'all get me driff) and drag/wiggle walk that big old Peavey
www.devilfinder.com Peavey Meridian Mississippi whatever it is
over to my caport.I will check it out.A certain party in
Zumbrota,Minnesota will never set eyes on that Peavey.
cuhulin
she walks with a wiggle when she walks when she walks,,,,, she walks
with a wiggle,,,,,,,,

5 feet of heaven with a pony tail
Old January 14th 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have barlely ''half'' an inch.I need some girly pony tails.
cuhulin

Old January 15th 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote in news:ekAij.4657$yQ1.14@edtnps89:

Burr wrote:

The Amish Farmer:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from
his pond, with his hand. The Amish man shouts: "Trink das wasser
nicht. Die kuhen haben dahin gesheissen." Which means: "Don't drink the
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Muslim, I
don't understand. Please speak in English." The Amish man says: "Use
two hands. You'll get more."

Are these just as funny?

Snip

Nope, but this one is:

An Amish farmer walking through his field, notices a man drinking from
his pond, with his hand. The Amish man shouts: "Don't drink the
water, the cows have **** in it." The man shouts back: "I'm a Canadian,
can I use two hands?"

Ray Deo
Old January 15th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

I also Notice once again that you do NOT have your 'facts' Right.

Burr's original post used the words : "I'm a Muslim"
That's Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M

While you used the word : "Islam"
Which Ain't Spelled : M-U-S-L-I-M - Doh !

A Muslim or Moslem is a person who practices Islam.

But what was nice was once again seeing you show
your public Hatred for : "I'm Jewish" [The Jews]

And extending your personal Bigotry and Bias to :
"I'm Italian" [The Italians]
"I'm Polish" [The Poles]

You completely missed the point of the posting. His joke was stupid and
juvenile. You laughed at it. I asked him if the same joke with different
victims were as funny as his. If any of them were insulting, then they
are ALL insulting.

Try to develop comprehension of the printed word before making an ass of
yourself.

mike

OT, Smile Burr Shortwave 1 January 4th 08 02:47 AM
OT Smile Burr Shortwave 4 October 11th 07 03:19 AM
Smile Burr Shortwave 2 December 30th 04 12:19 AM
Smile Burr Shortwave 0 September 14th 04 10:19 PM
Smile Warpcore Shortwave 3 September 25th 03 12:35 AM