Old February 14th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default A blast from the past: faqs from a decade back

On Feb 13, 7:15*pm, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about
computer usage having a 'history'.

- History isn't something most people think of themselves
- as being in the flow of it.

History is something that happened to people long dead.
I guess that taken in it's proper meaning,
History can actually be ten seconds ago.

mike

Mike - I AM Living History. -atc- Go With The Flow ! ~ RHF
Old February 15th 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Feb 13, 7:15*pm, m II wrote:
Telamon wrote:
http://faqs.org/faqs/radio/monitoring/shortwave-faq/

I've posted this link several times before in the past. This is where
the Usenet news groups FAQ's have moved to from the *.edu servers they
used to reside on.

Sorry about that. I missed it. It's weird thinking about
computer usage having a 'history'.

- History isn't something most people think of themselves
- as being in the flow of it.

History is something that happened to people long dead.
I guess that taken in it's proper meaning,
History can actually be ten seconds ago.

mike

Mike - I AM Living History. -atc- Go With The Flow ! ~ RHF
.

You forget what you did 10 minutes ago. Your posts look like a Google
search result. Some of it makes sense and some of it doesn't. No telling
if the content of your posts even pertains to the topic.

Don't you have some spam to reply too?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

a blast from the past the oldest a Google revaled for me of stevie's he sound almost reasonable where did this poster go and will those that kidnapped him send him back [email protected] Policy 0 January 6th 06 08:47 PM
blast from the past Stevie says that did time or whatever should be left alone but attacks Frank bfor being courtmartailed in the past HYPOCRITE [email protected] Policy 6 November 12th 05 02:48 AM
another Blast from the past an_old_friend Policy 8 August 25th 05 04:43 PM
Blast from our AKC past WA3MOJ CB 30 February 1st 04 05:14 PM
Blast from the past... Randy CB 4 February 1st 04 04:26 AM