Old February 24th 08, 09:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Secrets of the Telamon Spam-Shield Revealed . . .

On Feb 23, 7:39*pm, msg wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
*msg wrote:

snip

- - The my organization header should have
- - given you a clue but here try this link.
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon
-
- Thanks. *An Atlas, strong architectural support...
-
- Does that mean the readers of this N.G.
- are witness to a Battle of the Titans? ;-)
-
- What is the "Telamon Spamshield"?;
- I couldn't find any reference to it in a quick web search
- -- a product or service?.
-
- Michael
-

MSG - Here is an Image and Telamon's "Spam-Shield"
is clearly featured in the bottom 3rd. ;-} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...se-telamon.jpg
Old February 24th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What is a 'telamon'

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
msg wrote:

Wondering why some folks choose to use 'handles' on technical newsgroups?

Web Definitions: telamon:
In nematodes: Rigid, sclerotized portion of the cloacal wall that
apparently guides the spicules from the spicular pouch into the cloaca.

Well, I guess that beats some obscure reference to a post-apocalyptic
cyber-punk nihilistic yarn, video game or death metal band...

The my organization header should have given you a clue but here try
this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon

You named your kid "Ajax"?!?
Old February 24th 08, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
cuhulin is short for, CATTLE RAID OF COOLEY.So is TAIN.
Cuhulin the Tain

History is 90% bull****.
Old February 24th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

You named your kid "Ajax"?!?

Sure..his cousin Xerxes recommended it.

mike
Old February 24th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

MSG - Here is an Image and Telamon's "Spam-Shield"
is clearly featured in the bottom 3rd. ;-} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:W...se-telamon.jpg

That's properly called the dxAcesimus tetherum. It's used to help guide
the wearer through the dark halls on the way to the vomitorium.

Quite common at Roman all male orgies.

mike

Old February 24th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:31:58 GMT, m II wrote:

dave wrote:

You named your kid "Ajax"?!?

Sure..his cousin Xerxes recommended it.

mike

And this all happened on Zzyxx road.............
Old February 25th 08, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

And this all happened on Zzyxx road.............

Somebody put a big "O" on the Northbound "Zzyxx Rd. 1 Mile" sign a
couple years back. I had to slowly back up against 85 MPH traffic to
get a photo.

The funniest vandalism I've seen involved a 'No Left Turn' sign.

Somebody stenciled in the word 'Unstoned' under the real printing, so
the thing read:

No Left Turn Unstoned

I drove for a couple of miles before it clicked.

mike

For Telamon David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 72 February 25th 08 02:37 PM
Telamon Burr Shortwave 1 January 21st 08 12:17 AM
Telamon please email me [email protected] Shortwave 12 April 28th 05 03:12 AM
Ping Telamon Burr Shortwave 1 April 17th 05 12:27 AM
Telamon Burr Shortwave 11 February 20th 05 09:38 PM