Old March 22nd 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Roy Telamon, thoughts

In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

I did, it's called a killfile. Learn to use one or STFU idiot.

I've used it retard and it didn't help. Now do you have something
constructive other than to try to ignore an asshole that posts 800
messages a month? Come on now jackass let's hear about a solution.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 22nd 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default How is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:56 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

- - - - RHF wrote:
- - - -
- - - - Honestly Telamon,
- - - -
- - - - You are becoming too Predictable and Boring in your Replies
- - - - to my Posts here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave.
- - - -
- - - SNIP
- - -
- - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - -
- - - --
- - - Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- - - Ventura, California
- - -
- - .
- - PONG : Telamon - Honestly Your Are Becoming . . .
- - Too Predictable and Boring in Your Replies
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...624cf950bb0a06
- - .
- - PONG : Telamon - Point-of-Fact your Antics have Raised
- - the Noise Level of this Newsgroup by Three Times (3X)
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...318042e449461d
- - .
- - Plus Telamon - Now you have taken to Attacking
- - other Members {Posters to} Rec.Radio.Shortwave
- - -and- That Was Predictable Too.
- -
- - turn your life around and focus on the positive ~ RHF
- - .

PONG # 3 : Telamon - Honestly Your Are Becoming . . .
- - - - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing
today?
- - - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing
today?
- - - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- - And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?
- And how is our news group Trolling idiot doing today?

Here Telamon - This shoud save you the next Ten (10)
Boring , Repetitive and Predictable Replies.
{-; {-; {-; {-; {-; A Wink -&- A Smile ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-} ;-}

Well, it took ten tries to get you to answer the question. That makes
you about 10 times dumber than the average person.

- Telamon -chief-resident-in-charge-of- Alt.Idiots etc...
- Ventura, California

You tell me idiot since you post there.

Teli - It was a "Good Friday" for Me - How about You ? ~ RHF
.

Friday was a good day for me.

And how is the news group trolling idiot doing today?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 22nd 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PONG : Telamon's Made-Up Fake Faux Tela-#umbers -versus- Google's Real Numbers

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 21, 7:11*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

*"MNMikew" wrote:
"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

om.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

y.c
om.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

- - - You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

- - I did, it's called a killfile. Learn to use one or STFU idiot.

- I've used it retard and it didn't help.
- Now do you have something constructive other than to try
- to ignore an asshole that posts 800 messages a month?
- Come on now jackass let's hear about a solution.
-

Telamon - "800 messages a month" OK so we once again
have one of your Made-Up Fake Faux Tela-#umbers.

TELAMON - PROVE YOUR NUMBERS - YOU CAN'T [.]

SNIP

Add math to your lack of abilities moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 22nd 08, 08:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote [responding to RHF]:

Add math to your lack of abilities moron.

Does that mean we can add grammar to -your- lack of abilities?

I know you were absent from school that day, but -please- try and
understand the difference in usage between "to" and "too", an error you
-perpetually- commit.

Old March 22nd 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

Telamon wrote [responding to RHF]:

Add math to your lack of abilities moron.

Does that mean we can add grammar to -your- lack of abilities?

I know you were absent from school that day, but -please- try and
understand the difference in usage between "to" and "too", an error you
-perpetually- commit.

No, that means you have nothing topical to post about so this is the
result. Try not being a moron for once and post something about SW just
for a change of pace.

We all know that you are pretty dumb and lack understanding of radio or
physics but it does not take a lot of brain power to post about what you
listened to today on SW and what you though about what you heard so give
it a shot Billy boy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old March 23rd 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default PONG : Telamon - Try Not Being a Moron for Once and Post Somethingabout SW Just for a Change of Pace.

On Mar 22, 2:30*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

[...]

Good Advice Teli - Why Not Practice What You Preach. ~ RHF
Old March 23rd 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 22, 2:30*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

[...]

I have moron. How about you?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default By the way RHF retard

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 22, 2:30*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

[...]

How about answering this question

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 24th 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
.
..
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in
message

om.
..
In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

Each person gets what they want from SWL:

SNIP

RFI's joy is Trolling the news group.

And your's isnt? Killfile, google it.

Well, you being a moron you would not understand.

That all you got wussy?

You have something constructive to add? Thought not.

I did, it's called a killfile. Learn to use one or STFU idiot.

I've used it retard and it didn't help. Now do you have something
constructive other than to try to ignore an asshole that posts 800
messages a month? Come on now jackass let's hear about a solution.

Unlike you I'm intelligent enough to use a killfile. Works great. The only
RHF posts I see are your trolls. And as for assholes who post 800 messages a
month, pot meet kettle. Shouldnt you be back in school now little boy?

Old March 24th 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MNMikew the latest moron troll defender

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"MNMikew" wrote:

You must be dumber than RHF.

Oh lookie, little Telletwerp is getting his undies all in a bunch. And
starting a trolling thread no less. Once again, pot meet kettle.

For Telamon David Eduardo[_4_] Shortwave 72 February 25th 08 02:37 PM
What is a 'telamon' msg Shortwave 16 February 25th 08 07:24 AM
For Telamon RHF Shortwave 0 February 25th 08 05:55 AM
Telamon Burr Shortwave 1 January 21st 08 12:17 AM
Telamon Burr Shortwave 11 February 20th 05 09:38 PM