Old March 23rd 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Happy Easter, Christians.

Happy Easter, Christians.

Burr
Good Night

Old March 23rd 08, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

Happy Easter, Christians.

Om Shanti Om

My thanks to Lord Shorty for the great tune

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

Old March 23rd 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 23, 4:31*pm, "Burr" wrote:
Happy Easter, Christians.

Burr
Good Night

Thank you and the same to all.
5.00 pm now and relaxing after a heavy day of church and then a lovely
roast lamb with friends and family and some nice local wine

John Plimmer, Montagu, South Africa
Old March 23rd 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

Happy Easter, Christians.

Om Shanti Om

My thanks to Lord Shorty for the great tune

That would imply you are no longer insulting, denigrating or otherwise
hurting your fellow human beings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlDsizk5YS4

I'd like to believe that to be true, but as your behavior in the past
shows, it's very unlikely. I hope you prove me wrong.

mike
Old March 23rd 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Burr wrote:

Happy Easter, Christians.

Om Shanti Om

My thanks to Lord Shorty for the great tune

That would imply you are no longer insulting, denigrating or otherwise
hurting your fellow human beings.

You? No, you're still a dumbass!

Old March 23rd 08, 06:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

...lovely roast lamb

How appropriate...

Old March 23rd 08, 07:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Happy Easter Everyone - Amen

On Mar 23, 7:31*am, "Burr" wrote:
Happy Easter, Christians.

Burr
Good Night

Happy Easter Christians ?
http://www.catechnologies.com/blog/jesus.jpg

That Would Be : Happy Easter Everyone - Amen
http://www.theholidayspot.com/easter/easter.gif

May God {Allah} Bless You One and All
http://www.jpc-sec.org.uk/images/SSF/stffaiths.jpg

This Day and Everyday With a Rebirth {Awakening}
http://ecards.plaxo.com/ecard/dyn/ec...1731cc754.jpeg

and we all say : amen, Amen. and AMEN ! ~ RHF
http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...l/sunday15.gif
Old March 23rd 08, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com Easter Flood of Jackson Mississippi

That happened in Easter 1979.I was driving a bread truck for Sunbeam
(dont say bread, say Sunbeam) bakery way back then.
y'all folks out there today who got flooded by the recent heavy rains
last Tuesday,,,
Happy Easter y'all.
cuhulin

Happy Birthday, Daddy !!!! Happy Birthday, RFK!!! Thank you for showing me that most men are good, compared to Dave the faggot and his little buddy, Po... an_old_friend Policy 1 November 21st 06 04:50 AM
American Christians mydigcam Shortwave 1 May 2nd 05 10:08 PM
Happy Easter Shortwave Loons! news at 11 Shortwave 2 March 25th 05 10:54 PM
Happy Easter to all you "goyim" Massive Black Hole CB 5 April 11th 04 02:42 AM