Old December 8th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default On-Topic: What Can We Do about RHF?

I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

Old December 8th 08, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

We? Killfiles work great, learn how to use one.

Old December 8th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Dec 8, 12:15*pm, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

... I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

We? Killfiles work great, learn how to use one.

Works for Me -if'n- you need them -or- Simply see the "RHF"
and bypass the damn post - - - yes it is that easy ~ RHF
Old December 8th 08, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

The only thing "we" can do is kill file him. I already have, long ago.
If you would stop replying to him, I would NEVER see his nonsense. I am
on the verge of kill filing you just for that reason.

Old December 8th 08, 08:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

I've grown tired of this loser. Any ideas of what we can do to get
this moron out of here?

How about morons who lied about having PhD's?

Forget about the 'puters, and get the folks who lied about their academic
credentials out of our schools!

Old December 8th 08, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default [PONG] : MWB - OK LET'S UNDERSTAND THE LIBERAL POSTING RULES -was-What Can We Do about RHF?

On Dec 8, 11:38*am, Mike wrote:

- I've grown tired of this loser.

(OT) : MWB - So Did I Start the Off-Topic SCOTUS Thread ?

- - - no, No. NO ! {mwb -hint- you did ;-}

First MWB - You Posted :
"SCOTUS Rejects Obama Citizenship Suit"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...38ed1327d767b8
* Saying Something Nice - It was 'nice' to see that
You Did Capitalize Each Word In The Subject Line )
* Saying Something Negative - You did not put an
"OT" at the Start of the Subject Line. ;-{
+ Plus in all reality it was an IN-YOUR-FACE Post
to start with : Which was 'designed' to get Replies
by Consevatives. - - - Fish-meet-Bait ;-}

Second RHF - My Reply as a Result of Your Post :
(OT) : MWB -tyvm- For Once Again Posting So Much
"Off-Topic" (OT) Liberal Democrat Political Propaganda [BS]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4ccf93e9c42e73

Dang Think About It MWB : You Would Never Had To
Read My Reply -IF- You Never Had Posted the Off-Topic
IN-YOUR-FACE Post to Start With - - - D'Oh !

MWB - OK LET'S UNDERSTAND THE LIBERAL POSTING RULES :

1 - MWB can Post Off-Topic Liberal Democrat Political
Propaganda [BS]

2 - But . . . No Conservative is Allowed to Reply -and-
MWB Will Blame the Repliers for Being Off-Topic
- - - HAaaa HAaaa HAaaa

- Any ideas of what we can do to get this moron out of here?

MWB - Yeah - Typical Liberal Tactic BAN {OutLaw-Restrict}
The Conservatives from : Speaking, Appearing and/or Existing
- - - Real Enlightened, Diverse and Tolerant

=PS= 'moron' You Know When You Are Winning An Argument
When a Super-Smart 'Enlightened" Liberal Starts Name Calling*.
* Loses their ability to think and get's emotional - - - rotfl ~ RHF

MWB - Never Felt the Need to Asked Anyone To Leave :
* Just Post On-Topic something to and Shortwave Related
* Keep the Ping-Pong Games {Flame Wars} to a minimum.
* Post under your own Sceen ID and not Steal someone
else's.
Old December 8th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Sorry for the Re-Post seams that the [PONG] gets cut-off
at the Start of the Subject-Line so here is a (PONG) : :

Set Your Newsgroup Filters for PONG, OT and RHF