Old May 17th 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - help me get this straight.....

"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I can't recall exactly. One would have to search the archives.

Someone has archived The Well? Cool.

Old May 17th 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I can't recall exactly. One would have to search the archives.

Someone has archived The Well? Cool.

Un-cool is being a faux Hispanic, such as yourself, boy!

Old May 17th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I can't recall exactly. One would have to search the archives.

Someone has archived The Well? Cool.

Un-cool is being a faux Hispanic, such as yourself, boy!

Again, "Hispanic" is a culture, not a race. And culture is learned, not
inherited. As someone who has never watched Saturday Night Live but has
watched Sábado Gigante, one's culture is a product of one's life experience,
family and circle of friends.

Old May 17th 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I can't recall exactly. One would have to search the archives.

Someone has archived The Well? Cool.

Un-cool is being a faux Hispanic, such as yourself, boy!

Again, "Hispanic" is a culture, not a race.

Never stated that it was, boy!

Once again, you are full of ****, 'Eduardo'. You are not Hispanic.

Old May 17th 09, 07:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

Again, "Hispanic" is a culture, not a race.

"Hispanic Surnamed" is the entire name of the cubbyhole.

Old May 17th 09, 08:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

GE P-780 radio? I have a GE P-780E radio.I bought it for a few dollars
at the Goodwill store years ago.It doesn't work, it wasen't working when
I bought it.I don't know how to work on radios.
cuhulin

Old May 17th 09, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

And culture is learned, not
inherited. As someone who has never watched Saturday Night Live but has
watched Sábado Gigante, one's culture is a product of one's life
experience,
family and circle of friends.

Once again, you are full of ****, 'Eduardo'. You are not Hispanic.

Culture is a product of environment. I am proud to not be a product of an
environment that spawned a bigot such as you.

Old May 17th 09, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

And culture is learned, not
inherited. As someone who has never watched Saturday Night Live but has
watched Sábado Gigante, one's culture is a product of one's life
experience,
family and circle of friends.

Once again, you are full of ****, 'Eduardo'. You are not Hispanic.

Culture is a product of environment. I am proud to not be a product of an
environment that spawned a bigot such as you.

Yeah, Cleveland is a rough place to grow up culturally!

Old May 17th 09, 08:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 17, 1:37*pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

Heck, I can't recall exactly. One would have to search the archives.

Someone has archived The Well? Cool.

Actually Am NewsTalkers can survive very well, but it means actually
being a local community radio station! Doesn't mean you can't have
Glen Beck, it means being more than a repeater of national news
pretending to be local. It means investing in talent again, providing
real local news. It also means serving your niche very well, adults
35+

Radio lost the digital war to the internet and Ipods. Radio doesn't
matter to kids anymore, like it did when you and I grew up. Other
devices have replaced radio.

Radio is about people,
Old May 17th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

Again, "Hispanic" is a culture, not a race.

"Hispanic Surnamed" is the entire name of the cubbyhole.

No, it's not. There is a branch of my family, with the surname of "Gleason"
in Mexico with accomplishments such as being dean of a faculty at the UNAM,
and the mother of a former Mexican ambassador to Great Britain.

Of course, the original form of that surname is Celt, and comes from the
Northwestern part of the Iberian Peninsula, morphed only by long usage in
southwestern Ireland.

I know Hispanics with surnames like Liberman... in that case, the family
members qualified for minority tax certificates when they bought KLVE and
KTNQ in Los Angeles. Or names like Riekehoff, Fujimori, Kirchner, O'Higgins,
Fourquets, Bonet, Hadad, Slim, Dassum, Nebot, Fox, Rosenblat, Pisterman,
Smirnoff and many more, and all are Hispanics of some international
prominence or local fame.

It's not about names. Even the original OMB and Bureau of the Census
definition, made before the 1980 Census, said that the quality of being
Hispanic is related to the culture of or derived from the usage of the
Spanish language.

DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT? Channel Cop CB 1 April 9th 08 05:25 PM
FS: Wm. Nye Co. Straight Key Bill Golden Equipment 0 March 8th 08 05:54 AM
FS: Wm. Nye Co. Straight Key Bill Golden Swap 0 March 8th 08 05:54 AM
FS:STRAIGHT KEY DAVID Swap 0 February 4th 04 07:00 PM
let me get this straight...................... CB 10 December 13th 03 09:01 AM