Old May 16th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo - help me get this straight.....

In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. Have I missed
something?

Old May 17th 09, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 16, 6:58�pm, wrote:
In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". �You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? � Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. �Have I missed
something?

Eduardo is just a silly bean-counter that is close to retirement, and
couln't really give a **** about radio, anymore. Univision is into HD
Radio, so Eduardo is just drinking Bob "the Scammer Booble" Struble's
Cool-Aid. I wonder, after iBiquity fails, if Bob will go back to being
an NSA contractor, since his previous companies were located in
Linthicum/Hanover, Md.? Bob's track-record isn't very good. I wonder,
what Bob would do if iBiquity got investigated? I'm also wondering,
hmmmmm, Vicki is pretty hot...
Old May 17th 09, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. Have I missed
something?

FM HD sounds good, and has practical applications such as narrowcasting,
ethnic services, etc. And it really does not interfere with any other usable
service... so why not let it continue? It's likely that the recession has
reduced or eliminated HD's chances of long term viability, but it does not
hurt to leave it on.

Old May 17th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"PocketRadio" wrote in message
On May 16, 6:58�pm, wrote:
In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". �You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? � Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. �Have I missed
something?

Eduardo is just a silly bean-counter that is close to retirement, and
couln't really give a **** about radio, anymore.

I'm principally a programmer, not an accountant. And I could have retired at
any time in the last 10 years, but doing projects ranging from Mega 98.3 in
Argentina to the Recuerdo network in the US are way too much fun.

As to "giving a ****" you might try www.americanradiohistory.com to see how
much I care about radio.

Old May 17th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That married Irish woman wayyyyy over yonder across the big pond asked
me if I remember Sad Sack comics.

Heck yes, I remember Sad Sack.Sad Sack comic strips used to be in the
Jackson Daily News before Jackson Daily News screwed up and merged with
the Clarion Liar gannett newspaper rag.
cuhulin

Old May 17th 09, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 16, 6:58?pm, wrote:
[...]

I only saw reference to David Gleason, nothing about David Eduardo.
Old May 17th 09, 02:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 16, 6:58?pm, wrote:
[...]

And you totally missed the collection of thousands of very rare
publications, provided for radio lovers who want to track the industry's
first 60 years...

Old May 17th 09, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 16, 8:29�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". �You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? � Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. �Have I missed
something?

FM HD sounds good, and has practical applications such as narrowcasting,
ethnic services, etc. And it really does not interfere with any other usable
service... so why not let it continue? It's likely that the recession has
reduced or eliminated HD's chances of long term viability, but it does not
hurt to leave it on.

So do analog FM's SCA services and FMeXtra - HD Radio is a farce, and
is only meant to jam adjacents.
Old May 17th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message

In previous groups you've agreed that AM hd is, in your words,
"dreadful". �You've also made many other negative leaning statements
concerning iBiquity digital but we won't go into these right now.

Now that you've made your real feelings public, how can you defend
digital radio at all in its current dismal state? � Really Eduardo,
you seem to be playing both sides as it suits you. �Have I missed
something?

FM HD sounds good, and has practical applications such as narrowcasting,
ethnic services, etc. And it really does not interfere with any other usable
service... so why not let it continue? It's likely that the recession has
reduced or eliminated HD's chances of long term viability, but it does not
hurt to leave it on.

You are absolutely laughable! Both AM-HD and FM-HD jam adjacents, even
in protected contours. Wait until the 10db power increase for FM-HD,
then talk to me! Consumers have spoken - get over it!

DO I HAVE THIS STRAIGHT? Channel Cop CB 1 April 9th 08 05:25 PM
FS: Wm. Nye Co. Straight Key Bill Golden Equipment 0 March 8th 08 05:54 AM
FS: Wm. Nye Co. Straight Key Bill Golden Swap 0 March 8th 08 05:54 AM
FS:STRAIGHT KEY DAVID Swap 0 February 4th 04 07:00 PM
let me get this straight...................... CB 10 December 13th 03 09:01 AM