Old July 12th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bone conductor radio.

In Japan, they sell some bone conductor cell phones, node phones,
something like that, for people to use in noisy places.

How can simply/easily I rig up one of my small pocket size radios for a
bone conductor radio? If you know what I mean? I want to listen to radio
through my old bones, only to try it out just for the heck of it.

The neck bone is connected to the head bone,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 15th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Da "Bone Fone" Radio -was- Bone Conductor Radio

On Jul 12, 8:11*am, wrote:
In Japan, they sell some bone conductor cell phones, node phones,
something like that, for people to use in noisy places.

How can simply/easily I rig up one of my small pocket size radios for a
bone conductor radio? If you know what I mean? I want to listen to radio
through my old bones, only to try it out just for the heck of it.

The neck bone is connected to the head bone,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Sort of like the "Bone Fone" Radio -circa- 1980s
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2007/04/25/bone-fone/
http://www.pocketcalculatorshow.com/...et/index3.html
http://www.inthe00s.com/archive/inth...33057955.shtml

* * * W O W * * *
One of the old 'minty' "Bone Fone" Radios
Sold for $146.90 on eBay - omg ~ RHF
http://global.ebay.com/Vintage_70s_B...420071614/item
Old July 15th 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember seeing a Bone Fone Radio ad many years ago, I think it was in
one of my old Mechanix Illustrated magazines.

One more roof rafter I need to make today.The front overhang roof rafter
I made, I need to rework one side of that rafter because the angle is a
little bit too high.Then I need to cut a bunch of short 2'' by 4''
blocks so I can anchor those roof rafters down to the top of my old
trailer.No nails anywhere, I use three inch galvanized drywall screws
throughout.The 2'' by 4'' studs and rafters are tighter than Dick's hat
band on my old trailer.Then I need to put some Onduran www.onduran.com
corrugated roofing on top of the rafters and then I need to put some
plywood siding on my trailer and then I will paint it all up realllll
purrty, white with green trim.

Nothing wrong with getting some ''trim'' once in a while.
cuhulin