Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 12th 09, 04:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bone conductor radio.

In Japan, they sell some bone conductor cell phones, node phones,
something like that, for people to use in noisy places.

How can simply/easily I rig up one of my small pocket size radios for a
bone conductor radio? If you know what I mean? I want to listen to radio
through my old bones, only to try it out just for the heck of it.

The neck bone is connected to the head bone,,,,,,,
cuhulin